List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 113034, Replies: 4373
    « 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 » »| page:
    #2831   2013/08/31 08:27PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    hopey pix

I like the way you think Pretty Emerald!!ENOUGH ADAM!!Let Sharon alone Newmans!!She needs to go to NM and get Sam back instead!!

#2832   2013/09/01 06:40PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote hopey pix: I like the way you think Pretty Emerald!!ENOUGH ADAM!!Let Sharon alone Newmans!!She needs to go to NM and get Sam back instead!!

Sam was much too kind, too honest and too good for that nasty "Newman Family ho"!!!

#2833   2013/09/01 08:03PM
    Bossier

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote hopey pix: I like the way you think Pretty Emerald!!ENOUGH ADAM!!Let Sharon alone Newmans!!She needs to go to NM and get Sam back instead!!

Sam was much too kind, too honest and too good for that nasty "Newman Family ho"!!!

He was way too kind for her.. she used him and abused him then dumped him as soon as scummy adam showed her some interest..

#2834   2013/09/01 08:45PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Bossier:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

He was way too kind for her.. she used him and abused him then dumped him as soon as scummy adam showed her some interest..

Sam wore jeans that fit. Sharon likes tight puke colored pants that glow in the dark......

#2835   2013/09/02 09:58AM
    lilpiggy

Sharon on today's US.......Studying for a blood test.......

#2836   2013/09/02 10:17AM
    pgl35

Sam was way too good for Sharon. She should be with Nick , they are too pathetic for anyone else. I might be in the minority , but I liked Sam. He was a good , sweet man. Way more than Sharon deserves.

My internet has been completely out for the last 2 days.. It just came back on , but for how long, I have no idea..They are supposed to come out and get it back up this week , hopefully for good..I have missed you girls and your funny posts!

#2837   2013/09/02 10:20AM
    Pretty Emerald

Content removed - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 12:49PM
    #2838   2013/09/02 10:24AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote pgl35: Sam was way too good for Sharon. She should be with Nick , they are too pathetic for anyone else. I might be in the minority , but I liked Sam. He was a good , sweet man. Way more than Sharon deserves.

My internet has been completely out for the last 2 days.. It just came back on , but for how long, I have no idea..They are supposed to come out and get it back up this week , hopefully for good..I have missed you girls and your funny posts!

I totally agree with you! Sam was a really good man and he treated that empty headed freak Sharon like a princess! He was there for her through all of her mess. Then, the second that nasty Adam showed interest in Sharon, she dumped him and was willing to keep quiet and take 30 years to protect the man that stole her child! This is why I will always hate Sharon to the max! She should be stoned to death!

#2839   2013/09/02 10:28AM
    hopey pix

HAPPY LABOR DAY,SAM-LOVERS!!Oh,I love this!!Sam is my favorite!!I want him back,and nothing can change my mind!!Sharon needs our New Mexico Hottie back NOW!!!NO MORE NEWMAN'S!!Sam has the bod to fill out those jeans for sure!!Sharon,stop being DUMB!!!CALL SAM TO COME TO GC AND HELP YOU DEAL WITH YOUR ILLNESS!!CALL SAM!!!(He treated her so well in NM!I loved them doing the dance "Lovin' Arms!!I'd love to see her doing it with him again!!Instead she wants more Newman abuse!What a putz she is!!)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 10:30AM
    #2840   2013/09/02 10:32AM
    pgl35

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote pgl35: Sam was way too good for Sharon. She should be with Nick , they are too pathetic for anyone else. I might be in the minority , but I liked Sam. He was a good , sweet man. Way more than Sharon deserves.

I totally agree with you! Sam was a really good man and he treated that empty headed freak Sharon like a princess! He was there for her through all of her mess. Then, the second that nasty Adam showed interest in Sharon, she dumped him and was willing to keep quiet and take 30 years to protect the man that stole her child! This is why I will always hate Sharon to the max! She should be stoned to death!

Sam is wayyyyy to good for Sharon. She would only hurt him , and he deserves better than that. Sam can't save Sharon , no one can. She can only save herself..but I'm not holding any stock in that , because she is too pathetic to get her chit together. She will always be a loser.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 10:34AM
    « 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list