List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127162, Replies: 4409
    « 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 » »| page:
    #2821   2013/08/30 09:25AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Freak-Show Friday!
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*
    So the golden satanic son has been telling The Victator to trust him...trust him...I'm tired of trying to measure up...bla bla bla...
    Well, I'm sure you've all read the spoiler posted from yesterday's Canadian that said that Jack is the secret invester. Yep, Satan has gotten the money from the enemy of the father he supposedly so desperately craves the approval from. So I guess this makes Jack Victor's pimp because he quietly sits by and makes the money while Vic and Satan do all the work, one of which is to take over Chansellor Industries. I wonder whether Adam had his under-taker suit on today?

Further spoiler alert-Adam makes up a story that the investors were a group of his MBA classmates.Victor doesn't believe him.He calls one of his lackeys to follow Adam and bug his home, office and car.I hope Adam finds out and uses it against him.I'm so sick of all this whining about how Daddy doesn't trust and respect him.Adam always knew how Victor treated his kids.He still thinks he's better and more deserving than Nick and Victoria because he took a bullet and got NE back. Adam could start his own business but like Victoria is desperate for Daddy's love and approval. Victor has always been a poor excuse for a father and deserves nothing but contempt from his kids.

From the looks of it, Adam only got NE back to...I don't even know to what...to "prove" that he was the better child? (Mor like the most satanic child!). I don't think he even wanted to work with Victor because on yesterday's Canadian, he told Jack that if he wants to make Victor pay, then he would have to meet. So Adam doesn't give a crap about Victor; he's intent on making him pay for something or other. And like you said, Adam always knew the way Victor treated his kids; not sure why he thought it woud be different with him. I liked when Victor told him on yesterday's Canadian that he made millions without graduating high school so the Harvard boys don't impress him...
    Yes, he got NE back, but with the help of Victor's nemesis, and he has the nerve to whine about loyalty?

Let these two fight it out; they deserve each other.

Further proof that the apple didn't fall far from the tree...

#2822   2013/08/30 09:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Freak-Show Friday!
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*
    So the golden satanic son has been telling The Victator to trust him...trust him...I'm tired of trying to measure up...bla bla bla...
    Well, I'm sure you've all read the spoiler posted from yesterday's Canadian that said that Jack is the secret invester. Yep, Satan has gotten the money from the enemy of the father he supposedly so desperately craves the approval from. So I guess this makes Jack Victor's pimp because he quietly sits by and makes the money while Vic and Satan do all the work, one of which is to take over Chansellor Industries. I wonder whether Adam had his under-taker suit on today?

Further spoiler alert-Adam makes up a story that the investors were a group of his MBA classmates.Victor doesn't believe him.He calls one of his lackeys to follow Adam and bug his home, office and car.I hope Adam finds out and uses it against him.I'm so sick of all this whining about how Daddy doesn't trust and respect him.Adam always knew how Victor treated his kids.He still thinks he's better and more deserving than Nick and Victoria because he took a bullet and got NE back. Adam could start his own business but like Victoria is desperate for Daddy's love and approval. Victor has always been a poor excuse for a father and deserves nothing but contempt from his kids.

From the looks of it, Adam only got NE back to...I don't even know to what...to "prove" that he was the better child? (Mor like the most satanic child!). I don't think he even wanted to work with Victor because on yesterday's Canadian, he told Jack that if he wants to make Victor pay, then he would have to meet. So Adam doesn't give a crap about Victor; he's intent on making him pay for something or other. And like you said, Adam always knew the way Victor treated his kids; not sure why he thought it woud be different with him. I liked when Victor told him on yesterday's Canadian that he made millions without graduating high school so the Harvard boys don't impress him...
    Yes, he got NE back, but with the help of Victor's nemesis, and he has the nerve to whine about loyalty?

Let these two fight it out; they deserve each other.

Adam came to GC with his Harvard MBA and a big chip on his shoulder.He treated Victoria like she knew nothing about business and Victor played them against each other, another test of love and loyalty.Adam always thought he was 'special' he is Victor Newman jr. after all.He got NE back for Victor and expects his respect and undying gratitude.He threw away his marriage for Victor and NE and he'll find out about Connor soon.He'll be true to form again and put his fight with Victor first again.They do deserve each other.

I think he may have gotten NE back, but judging by what he told Jack about making Victor pay, I don't think he got it back for Victor, because if he did, he wouldn't have used someone who wanted to make Victor pay...someone who Victor hates. I hope that him running NE and all that meangingless sex to the woman who wouldn't even stand up and say he wasn't a rapist was worth his marriage to the woman who talked to Melanie and saved his butt from possibly going to prison...Somehow I doubt he'll remember that, though, but will blame Chelsea for everything, pout, and then threaten lebal action...

#2823   2013/08/30 12:43PM
    Pretty Emerald

Content removed - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/02 12:46PM
    #2824   2013/08/30 12:47PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Freak filled Friday haters of all things Shadam! OMG, I have loved not having that dirty loser Share-my-holes on my screen for the last couple of days. OTOH Satan jr. is making me SICK! First of all, he needs to look in the mirror and realize that if he lost weight and needed a smaller size in clothes.....he has NOW gained that weight back and needs to wear the appropriate size for the weight that he is at NOW! His pants were so tight and looked so nasty that I couldn't believe it! If he sneezes or coughs......his butt would bust through those seams and would be hanging out for the world to see....YUCK! He is just now realizing that no matter what he does for Satan Sr., it will never be enough? WTF???? Adam sure is s-l-o-w!!!!! Victor has always treated Adam like the "black sheep" of the family! The fact that Adam stole Faith, frightened the baby right out of Ashley and threw it in the fireplace.....really didn't help! Adam is a total dope! As I have said before.....Adam is only the smartest guy in the room if he is the ONLY guy in the room!

Omg you had me lmao about the visual of Satan sneezing!!! lmao

#2825   2013/08/30 02:38PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Freak filled Friday haters of all things Shadam! OMG, I have loved not having that dirty loser Share-my-holes on my screen for the last couple of days. OTOH Satan jr. is making me SICK! First of all, he needs to look in the mirror and realize that if he lost weight and needed a smaller size in clothes.....he has NOW gained that weight back and needs to wear the appropriate size for the weight that he is at NOW! His pants were so tight and looked so nasty that I couldn't believe it! If he sneezes or coughs......his butt would bust through those seams and would be hanging out for the world to see....YUCK! He is just now realizing that no matter what he does for Satan Sr., it will never be enough? WTF???? Adam sure is s-l-o-w!!!!! Victor has always treated Adam like the "black sheep" of the family! The fact that Adam stole Faith, frightened the baby right out of Ashley and threw it in the fireplace.....really didn't help! Adam is a total dope! As I have said before.....Adam is only the smartest guy in the room if he is the ONLY guy in the room!

ha ha ha, Pretty you are killing me. Backwashed my drink when I think about ventcrawlers tight pants. They were an ugly color also. ADUMB go up a couple of sizes.......Loose the vest.........Get a better shirt.......And then you can look average.....Old Vic is not my favorite guy but at least he knows how to dress......

#2826   2013/08/30 03:47PM
    janetb

No Sharon or Adam in today's Canadian.It was all Katherine's memorial which will continue.

#2827   2013/08/30 05:39PM
    lilpiggy

Just watched today's US and did you see Adumb talking to Victor.. His pants were so tight he could hardly stand much less sit. Boy, Adumb looked like the Pillsbury fat boy. Gee ventcrawler eat yourself a salad now and then....He is still wearing waiter vest with that hideous suit. Adam also comb your hair and relax. Victor made you look stupid...What you gonna do, bad boy....ya ya ya....

#2828   2013/08/30 08:44PM
    Pretty Emerald

Adam is such a crybaby! I am so sick of him pouting about "daddy"! He knows good and well by now that Victor is a disgusting and evil turd that lies, cheats and is a HUGE hypocrite! The only person that Victor loves is Victor! Why Adam would trade the love of a beautiful and sane woman like Chelsea so that he can worship at Victor's feet (while getting kicked by him) is beyond me! Adam needs to get his priorities straight and grow up! No wonder Chelsea thought that he would not make a good father......he acts like he needs a bottle and a diaper himself! What a dope Adam is! He really needs to be kicked in the ass for the way that he treated Chelsea, for shagging that nasty skank Sharon, for kissing Satan Sr.'s ass and for looking so utterly stupid in those nasty tight pants!

#2829   2013/08/31 01:50PM
    lilpiggy

Yes, those pants, so tight and a nasty color to boot......
    He look like a little school yard bully on the first day of school....Like Mommy bought his school clothes and he had gained a little weight over the summer and Mom didn't notice, and she had bought last's years style. He looked a little embarrassed when he was talking with old Vic and he knew he looked really dumb.....I almost felt sorry for him.....no, not really .....

#2830   2013/08/31 07:36PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: Yes, those pants, so tight and a nasty color to boot......
    He look like a little school yard bully on the first day of school....Like Mommy bought his school clothes and he had gained a little weight over the summer and Mom didn't notice, and she had bought last's years style. He looked a little embarrassed when he was talking with old Vic and he knew he looked really dumb.....I almost felt sorry for him.....no, not really .....

Adam really did look very stupid! He has looked like a fool ever since he started burning down GC for that stupid town tramp! Adam deserves all of the misery that he gets! I would love to see him kill Sharon!

« 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list