List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112717, Replies: 4373
    « 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 » »| page:
    #2811   2013/08/29 11:09PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: Good folks, I don't mean to bemoan Adam's stupid wardrobe, but come on. I just watched todays US and the Ventcrawler had on this moth bitten vest and these really tight pants that didn't , I don't think, have any rear pockets. They were so gross that I was ill watching. Where do you carry your wallet and car keys? Come on....I don't think he could sit down they were so tight.....And that vest, he looked light a waiter on Carnival cruises....Please ADUMB get a new wardrobe person. I suspect that Adumb picks out his own stuff. Has to be from an exclusive store like Goodwill.
    Cheers VentCrawler.......

LMAO!Thinking about Adam's butt in tight pants just made me throw up in my mouth a little!

#2812   2013/08/30 05:31AM
    trinilisa

It's Freak-Show Friday!
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*
    So the golden satanic son has been telling The Victator to trust him...trust him...I'm tired of trying to measure up...bla bla bla...
    Well, I'm sure you've all read the spoiler posted from yesterday's Canadian that said that Jack is the secret invester. Yep, Satan has gotten the money from the enemy of the father he supposedly so desperately craves the approval from. So I guess this makes Jack Victor's pimp because he quietly sits by and makes the money while Vic and Satan do all the work, one of which is to take over Chansellor Industries. I wonder whether Adam had his under-taker suit on today?

#2813   2013/08/30 05:35AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    I read that the week of the 9th, Satan finds out that he has a son...
    I wonder what he'll do when he finds out. Will he pull a Faithnapping? Or will he decide to do right by Chelsea afer he's done pouting? Will they co-parent, or will he do what he does best, make a woman (Chelsea)'s life a living hell?
    Oh the possibilities!

I expect he'll rant and rave and threaten legal action.Since Connor is an infant he should be with his mother . Adam should start by asking why she lied and didn't want him as the father.That should be enough to shut him up and do what's best for his son.Chelsea and Connor are not a package deal.They could share custody.

You're right; they are not a packaged deal. They could easily share custedy, except that now, The Victator will get involved, so I see a battle ahead for Chelsea, wich I hope she's able to come out of okay.

#2814   2013/08/30 08:45AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: It's Freak-Show Friday!
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*
    So the golden satanic son has been telling The Victator to trust him...trust him...I'm tired of trying to measure up...bla bla bla...
    Well, I'm sure you've all read the spoiler posted from yesterday's Canadian that said that Jack is the secret invester. Yep, Satan has gotten the money from the enemy of the father he supposedly so desperately craves the approval from. So I guess this makes Jack Victor's pimp because he quietly sits by and makes the money while Vic and Satan do all the work, one of which is to take over Chansellor Industries. I wonder whether Adam had his under-taker suit on today?

Further spoiler alert-Adam makes up a story that the investors were a group of his MBA classmates.Victor doesn't believe him.He calls one of his lackeys to follow Adam and bug his home, office and car.I hope Adam finds out and uses it against him.I'm so sick of all this whining about how Daddy doesn't trust and respect him.Adam always knew how Victor treated his kids.He still thinks he's better and more deserving than Nick and Victoria because he took a bullet and got NE back. Adam could start his own business but like Victoria is desperate for Daddy's love and approval. Victor has always been a poor excuse for a father and deserves nothing but contempt from his kids.

#2815   2013/08/30 08:50AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    I read that the week of the 9th, Satan finds out that he has a son...
    I wonder what he'll do when he finds out. Will he pull a Faithnapping? Or will he decide to do right by Chelsea afer he's done pouting? Will they co-parent, or will he do what he does best, make a woman (Chelsea)'s life a living hell?
    Oh the possibilities!

I expect he'll rant and rave and threaten legal action.Since Connor is an infant he should be with his mother . Adam should start by asking why she lied and didn't want him as the father.That should be enough to shut him up and do what's best for his son.Chelsea and Connor are not a package deal.They could share custody.

You're right; they are not a packaged deal. They could easily share custedy, except that now, The Victator will get involved, so I see a battle ahead for Chelsea, wich I hope she's able to come out of okay.

Now that Jack is back n the picture, Victor will have more to worry about that Adam and his son.He'll be giving Adam his''afer everything I've done you betray me by bringing Jack Abbott into MY company'' speech.He will disown Adam just like his other kids.

#2816   2013/08/30 08:52AM
    villyforever55

Quote janetb:
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*

Further spoiler alert-Adam makes up a story that the investors were a group of his MBA classmates.Victor doesn't believe him.He calls one of his lackeys to follow Adam and bug his home, office and car.I hope Adam finds out and uses it against him.I'm so sick of all this whining about how Daddy doesn't trust and respect him.Adam always knew how Victor treated his kids.He still thinks he's better and more deserving than Nick and Victoria because he took a bullet and got NE back. Adam could start his own business but like Victoria is desperate for Daddy's love and approval. Victor has always been a poor excuse for a father and deserves nothing but contempt from his kids.

It doesn't matter what Victor's kids do, his love is and has always been conditional. Adam doesn't realize that yet? He's being treated exactly the same. Has Adam forgotten the lengths Victor will go to break up Victoria's marriage? Or that he has never been to Nick's club? What did he expect?

#2817   2013/08/30 09:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*

From the looks of it, Adam only got NE back to...I don't even know to what...to "prove" that he was the better child? (Mor like the most satanic child!). I don't think he even wanted to work with Victor because on yesterday's Canadian, he told Jack that if he wants to make Victor pay, then he would have to meet. So Adam doesn't give a crap about Victor; he's intent on making him pay for something or other. And like you said, Adam always knew the way Victor treated his kids; not sure why he thought it woud be different with him. I liked when Victor told him on yesterday's Canadian that he made millions without graduating high school so the Harvard boys don't impress him...
    Yes, he got NE back, but with the help of Victor's nemesis, and he has the nerve to whine about loyalty?

#2818   2013/08/30 09:09AM
    villyforever55

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*

From the looks of it, Adam only got NE back to...I don't even know to what...to "prove" that he was the better child? (Mor like the most satanic child!). I don't think he even wanted to work with Victor because on yesterday's Canadian, he told Jack that if he wants to make Victor pay, then he would have to meet. So Adam doesn't give a crap about Victor; he's intent on making him pay for something or other. And like you said, Adam always knew the way Victor treated his kids; not sure why he thought it woud be different with him. I liked when Victor told him on yesterday's Canadian that he made millions without graduating high school so the Harvard boys don't impress him...
    Yes, he got NE back, but with the help of Victor's nemesis, and he has the nerve to whine about loyalty?

Let these two fight it out; they deserve each other.

#2819   2013/08/30 09:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote janetb:
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*

It doesn't matter what Victor's kids do, his love is and has always been conditional. Adam doesn't realize that yet? He's being treated exactly the same. Has Adam forgotten the lengths Victor will go to break up Victoria's marriage? Or that he has never been to Nick's club? What did he expect?

Thank you!

#2820   2013/08/30 09:19AM
    janetb

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    *SHORT SPOILER ALERT*

Let these two fight it out; they deserve each other.

Adam came to GC with his Harvard MBA and a big chip on his shoulder.He treated Victoria like she knew nothing about business and Victor played them against each other, another test of love and loyalty.Adam always thought he was 'special' he is Victor Newman jr. after all.He got NE back for Victor and expects his respect and undying gratitude.He threw away his marriage for Victor and NE and he'll find out about Connor soon.He'll be true to form again and put his fight with Victor first again.They do deserve each other.

« 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list