List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129241, Replies: 4409
    « 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 » »| page:
    #2801   2013/08/29 11:39AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

[quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote peeony: [quote]Quote janetb: I see on another thread that some still don't believe that Sharon changed the paternity test report , and that this is all a dream!I suppose if Sharon was seen stabbing Avery in the heart to get rid of her there'd be an excuse for that too.Oh yeah, I forgot.Poor innocent Sharon has BPD.GMAB.[/quote]

Every single thing Sharon does is excused, and it is never ever her fault. I think that is part of what makes me despise this character. Also how in any thread about Sharon.. someone else (usually Phyllis) is brought up to deflect Sharon's actions. I wish they would send this nutcase to the mental hospital forever. She could break out every couple of years and SC could come back to play the crazy chick. But I would like a break from Sharon. I hope she goes on the back burner after this story is over. I am sick of seeing her lying skank face.[/quote]

Ita with this post. One anti-Sharon thread got closed down because haters of other characters invaded the thread. Even the mods asked that we all stay on topic and quit bashing other characters and fans. It ventually got closed down. Then yesterday, I noticed that on another anti-SN thread created by the same poster whose thread got shut down, we were accused of actress bashing, and finally the mods said that there was no actress bashing and to stay out of the thread if you didn't like the topic. My conspiracy theory mind at work: sometimes I have to wonder whether certain things are purposely said in an effort to have some anti-SN threads closed...two anti-SN threads in less than two days...again, it's my unrealistic conspiracy theory mind at work, nothing more than total speculation on my part...[/quote

Do you really think Shadam lovers would do something like that...Aren't they the most fair minded people you have ever seen. They all strive to have a fair and gentle conversation and go to extremes to avoid hurting feelings.
    I did seem some of them running from the grassy knoll though.....

#2802   2013/08/29 11:45AM
    lilpiggy

It is interesting that every time this thread comes to the top, a no bashing Shadam, Adam, Sharon thread suddenly appears. I think they have shift workers who's only job is to write on their little love fest threads.....

#2803   2013/08/29 11:52AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Thickheaded Thursday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    No Wackadoo on yesterday's Canadian show, but Satan was in all his heartless glory, whining to Daddy about snapping up Chansellor Industries, with no regard for anyone else. He even told Vic that he said no before because the pain was still fresh. How the hell does he know how fresh Vic's pain is? Just because he has no idea what it's like to have someone like Katherine in his life, nobody cares for him, and nobody wants him (except for maybe Chelsea, but he blew that by allowing NE and Skankerella to come between their marriage) doesn't mean that everyone else are monsters like he is.

Adam is just like his Daddy.It's all about money and power.Taking over CI would be quite a coup for him .I doubt he'll be that interested in Connor once he knows the truth and the novelty wears off.He couldn't put Chelsea before Victor and NE so there'll always be someone or something more important than his son.Again, just liked daddy.

I think you are spot on...I would hope he would put his son first considering what he's been through, but I doubt that. I mean, if he can want a dead woman's company while her body is still warm, all hope for him may be lost...

#2804   2013/08/29 11:58AM
    trinilisa

[quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote peeony: [quote]Quote janetb: I see on another thread that some still don't believe that Sharon changed the paternity test report , and that this is all a dream!I suppose if Sharon was seen stabbing Avery in the heart to get rid of her there'd be an excuse for that too.Oh yeah, I forgot.Poor innocent Sharon has BPD.GMAB.[/quote]

Every single thing Sharon does is excused, and it is never ever her fault. I think that is part of what makes me despise this character. Also how in any thread about Sharon.. someone else (usually Phyllis) is brought up to deflect Sharon's actions. I wish they would send this nutcase to the mental hospital forever. She could break out every couple of years and SC could come back to play the crazy chick. But I would like a break from Sharon. I hope she goes on the back burner after this story is over. I am sick of seeing her lying skank face.[/quote]

Ita with this post. One anti-Sharon thread got closed down because haters of other characters invaded the thread. Even the mods asked that we all stay on topic and quit bashing other characters and fans. It ventually got closed down. Then yesterday, I noticed that on another anti-SN thread created by the same poster whose thread got shut down, we were accused of actress bashing, and finally the mods said that there was no actress bashing and to stay out of the thread if you didn't like the topic. My conspiracy theory mind at work: sometimes I have to wonder whether certain things are purposely said in an effort to have some anti-SN threads closed...two anti-SN threads in less than two days...again, it's my unrealistic conspiracy theory mind at work, nothing more than total speculation on my part...[/quote

Do you really think Shadam lovers would do something like that...Aren't they the most fair minded people you have ever seen. They all strive to have a fair and gentle conversation and go to extremes to avoid hurting feelings.
    I did seem some of them running from the grassy knoll though..... [/quote]

Never! I think my paranoia may be a cause of...never mind...

#2805   2013/08/29 12:01PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy: It is interesting that every time this thread comes to the top, a no bashing Shadam, Adam, Sharon thread suddenly appears. I think they have shift workers who's only job is to write on their little love fest threads.....

Oh, LP...I'm nervous for us...you and I are both contravercial...hope we don't get shut down...can you read my mind and tell what I want for dinner, too?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/29 12:03PM
    #2806   2013/08/29 12:06PM
    trinilisa

*SPOILER ALERT*
    I read that the week of the 9th, Satan finds out that he has a son...
    I wonder what he'll do when he finds out. Will he pull a Faithnapping? Or will he decide to do right by Chelsea afer he's done pouting? Will they co-parent, or will he do what he does best, make a woman (Chelsea)'s life a living hell?
    Oh the possibilities!

#2807   2013/08/29 12:44PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy: It is interesting that every time this thread comes to the top, a no bashing Shadam, Adam, Sharon thread suddenly appears. I think they have shift workers who's only job is to write on their little love fest threads.....

Oh, LP...I'm nervous for us...you and I are both contravercial...hope we don't get shut down...can you read my mind and tell what I want for dinner, too?

Hey Trini, can you read my mind and tell what I think of Sharon/Adam/Shadam and all of the sickening worship(by a few)for this appalling couple????LOL!

#2808   2013/08/29 01:12PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:

Hey Trini, can you read my mind and tell what I think of Sharon/Adam/Shadam and all of the sickening worship(by a few)for this appalling couple????LOL!

That I can do, because great minds think alike!

#2809   2013/08/29 04:10PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    I read that the week of the 9th, Satan finds out that he has a son...
    I wonder what he'll do when he finds out. Will he pull a Faithnapping? Or will he decide to do right by Chelsea afer he's done pouting? Will they co-parent, or will he do what he does best, make a woman (Chelsea)'s life a living hell?
    Oh the possibilities!

I expect he'll rant and rave and threaten legal action.Since Connor is an infant he should be with his mother . Adam should start by asking why she lied and didn't want him as the father.That should be enough to shut him up and do what's best for his son.Chelsea and Connor are not a package deal.They could share custody.

#2810   2013/08/29 09:12PM
    lilpiggy

Good folks, I don't mean to bemoan Adam's stupid wardrobe, but come on. I just watched todays US and the Ventcrawler had on this moth bitten vest and these really tight pants that didn't , I don't think, have any rear pockets. They were so gross that I was ill watching. Where do you carry your wallet and car keys? Come on....I don't think he could sit down they were so tight.....And that vest, he looked light a waiter on Carnival cruises....Please ADUMB get a new wardrobe person. I suspect that Adumb picks out his own stuff. Has to be from an exclusive store like Goodwill.
    Cheers VentCrawler.......

« 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list