List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132302, Replies: 4412
    « 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 » »| page:
    #2781   2013/08/28 06:02AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Faith has got to be one messed up kid. After all the visions of sugar plum family crap that Wackadoo has put in her head, now to have her tell her that it's Nick's decision and that she's afraid that Nick will not be coming back to her? What kind of mother does that to a child? Wrongfully fill her head with crap about Mommy and Daddy getting bck together for the last few weeks, and then all of a sudden, oh, it's Daddy's decision? And this is not emotional abuse?

#2782   2013/08/28 07:55AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: Faith has got to be one messed up kid. After all the visions of sugar plum family crap that Wackadoo has put in her head, now to have her tell her that it's Nick's decision and that she's afraid that Nick will not be coming back to her? What kind of mother does that to a child? Wrongfully fill her head with crap about Mommy and Daddy getting bck together for the last few weeks, and then all of a sudden, oh, it's Daddy's decision? And this is not emotional abuse?

Sharon told Faith she didn't want her to hope for something that 'might' not happen, her parents back together.The whackjob knew Nick was with Avery making wedding plans .She had to text him because he was late coming to get Faith.Any other time the so called great mother would want every minute with Faith.She had that stupid whacko look on her face as she told Nick that she'd talked to Faith about his wedding.She's still hoping that Faith will put an end to the wedding or at least postpone it.

Nick told Avery they should find a new place to live.Then he ruined it by saying it would be a place that Faith wouldn't associate with Sharon.A home with his new wife should have nothing to do with an ex-wife, and his bratty daughter will have to adjust.Faith has never lived with both her parents so this causes no change to her living arrangements.

#2783   2013/08/28 10:24AM
    janetb

I see on another thread that some still don't believe that Sharon changed the paternity test report , and that this is all a dream!I suppose if Sharon was seen stabbing Avery in the heart to get rid of her there'd be an excuse for that too.Oh yeah, I forgot.Poor innocent Sharon has BPD.GMAB.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 10:25AM
    #2784   2013/08/28 12:10PM
    Pretty Emerald

Happy Whackadoo Wednesday haters of all nasty things Shadam! Sharon continues to be a disgusting and unfit mother to Faith. I feel so sorry for Faith. She must feel so confused that her mother is constantly telling her that Meathead will be together with them as a family. Now she is saying things like "it may not happen" and "it's Meathead's choice"! Sharon is so manipulative and just uses Faith like toilet paper. If Adam even looks at Sharon or says hello to her, she will drop Faith like a bad habit and will give Adam anything that he wants. She is such a nasty and pathetic slag!

#2785   2013/08/28 12:40PM
    alanadz

This sick, gag inducing couple should never be revisited.

#2786   2013/08/28 12:49PM
    gardengal

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Whackadoo Wednesday haters of all nasty things Shadam! Sharon continues to be a disgusting and unfit mother to Faith. I feel so sorry for Faith. She must feel so confused that her mother is constantly telling her that Meathead will be together with them as a family. Now she is saying things like "it may not happen" and "it's Meathead's choice"! Sharon is so manipulative and just uses Faith like toilet paper. If Adam even looks at Sharon or says hello to her, she will drop Faith like a bad habit and will give Adam anything that he wants. She is such a nasty and pathetic slag!

Its truly repulsive to watch the mind games that Sharon is playing with Faith. That kid is now destined to be the train wreck her gestation carrier is. What's the hope for Faith? Nick?

#2787   2013/08/28 05:46PM
    janetb

No Sharon on today's Canadian.

SPOILER ALERT Adam is still trying to get Victor to take over Katherine's company.He said he'd think about it if Adam tells him who gave the money for NE.Adam was talking to that person on the phone earlier.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 05:48PM
    #2788   2013/08/28 07:06PM
    Sundayluv

Sharon was never this insane and stupid until she got with Adam. I remember when it happened. It was like yesterday. Late 2010 Sharon went off the rocker and hasn't found stability since

#2789   2013/08/28 07:15PM
    peeony

Quote janetb: I see on another thread that some still don't believe that Sharon changed the paternity test report , and that this is all a dream!I suppose if Sharon was seen stabbing Avery in the heart to get rid of her there'd be an excuse for that too.Oh yeah, I forgot.Poor innocent Sharon has BPD.GMAB.

Every single thing Sharon does is excused, and it is never ever her fault. I think that is part of what makes me despise this character. Also how in any thread about Sharon.. someone else (usually Phyllis) is brought up to deflect Sharon's actions. I wish they would send this nutcase to the mental hospital forever. She could break out every couple of years and SC could come back to play the crazy chick. But I would like a break from Sharon. I hope she goes on the back burner after this story is over. I am sick of seeing her lying skank face.

#2790   2013/08/28 09:19PM
    janetb

Quote peeony:
    Quote janetb: I see on another thread that some still don't believe that Sharon changed the paternity test report , and that this is all a dream!I suppose if Sharon was seen stabbing Avery in the heart to get rid of her there'd be an excuse for that too.Oh yeah, I forgot.Poor innocent Sharon has BPD.GMAB.

Every single thing Sharon does is excused, and it is never ever her fault. I think that is part of what makes me despise this character. Also how in any thread about Sharon.. someone else (usually Phyllis) is brought up to deflect Sharon's actions. I wish they would send this nutcase to the mental hospital forever. She could break out every couple of years and SC could come back to play the crazy chick. But I would like a break from Sharon. I hope she goes on the back burner after this story is over. I am sick of seeing her lying skank face.

I agree, we do need a break from Sharon.I have my doubts if anything changes after she's caught this time.Noah and Nick will be angry about what she did to Summer, but she has BPD and that's her free pass for everything.She's another character to FF.

« 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list