List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129925, Replies: 4409
    « 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 » »| page:
    #2771   2013/08/27 11:58AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Something that burned my butt about Adam in today's(US) is that he was going to try to slip out of GC and blow town because of the rape charges. I know that Adam did not rape Melanie but it still was a cowardly move! He always acts like he is so tough, etc. etc.....again it just shows Adam's "punk bi+ch assness"!

Sharon and Chelsea had both told Adam they wouldn't testify for him.Jack was the only one who offered to help.Leslie wanted him to make a deal and he rightly refused because he didn't rape Melanie.I guess he thought that leaving town was his only choice. Just like Victor he never takes advice, he always knows what's best.This was just another stupid s/l and ended so abruptly.Just one short talk with Chelsea and all of Melanie's plans to ruin Adam were dropped.Maybe the writers were bored too, or didn't know where to go with it.

You are so right about the S/L being stupid and a waste of time. Some S/l just go on forever and some never come to a resolution. They were just using Mel to prop up the VentCrawler and to keep him in front of the camera. He thinks he is the star of the show and that should be some kind of hero. In reality he is just a scared punk who pushes around women. He has never paid for his crimes and he is no better than he ever was. May I say again "Adumb get rid of the undertaker suit and dress like a human"......
    I don't think Victor is even his Father. I think some Gypsies left him in the barn down on the farm. And Faith passed him off as Victors....OR........A flaming rock fell out of the sky and cracked into and out came the Demon Seed......

#2772   2013/08/27 12:02PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Something that burned my butt about Adam in today's(US) is that he was going to try to slip out of GC and blow town because of the rape charges. I know that Adam did not rape Melanie but it still was a cowardly move! He always acts like he is so tough, etc. etc.....again it just shows Adam's "punk bi+ch assness"!

Sharon and Chelsea had both told Adam they wouldn't testify for him.Jack was the only one who offered to help.Leslie wanted him to make a deal and he rightly refused because he didn't rape Melanie.I guess he thought that leaving town was his only choice. Just like Victor he never takes advice, he always knows what's best.This was just another stupid s/l and ended so abruptly.Just one short talk with Chelsea and all of Melanie's plans to ruin Adam were dropped.Maybe the writers were bored too, or didn't know where to go with it.

You are so right about the S/L being stupid and a waste of time. Some S/l just go on forever and some never come to a resolution. They were just using Mel to prop up the VentCrawler and to keep him in front of the camera. He thinks he is the star of the show and that should be some kind of hero. In reality he is just a scared punk who pushes around women. He has never paid for his crimes and he is no better than he ever was. May I say again "Adumb get rid of the undertaker suit and dress like a human"......
    I don't think Victor is even his Father. I think some Gypsies left him in the barn down on the farm. And Faith passed him off as Victors....OR........A flaming rock fell out of the sky and cracked into and out came the Demon Seed......

More like a flaming turd jumped up from hell and Adam was born!

#2773   2013/08/27 12:10PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!

#2774   2013/08/27 12:26PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody! Hope you all had a good Skankerella Saturday and Satan Sunday.
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So Melanie dropped the charges because Chelsea gave her a good talking to. (Now we know which ex-wife actually cared about the vent-crawler; the one he threw away for the other skank). He went over to thank her and she told him that if he wants to repay her, he would stay away from her and her family after he told her that she owed him one.
    No Shimbo on Friday's Canadian...

Adam seems to cling to the hope that Chelsea will dump Dylan and come back to him.Why would she, after he chose Victor , NE and Sharon over her.He still doesn't get why she left him.When the truth about the baby comes out, he'll throw his little tantrum but they should share custody.Chelsea is better alone than with Adam again.

Adam knows that Sharon is after Nick and saw right through her fake ankle injury.He should tell Nick.The idiot might finally clue in because Noah and Faith are telling him the same thing.

Telling Nick about Sharon would help Nick and Adam would never do anything to help Nick.

That's true but it would have been revenge on Sharon for not testifying for him.When the truth comes out Adam could have told Nick he was warned and he's an idiot.

I don't think that Adam would ever seek revenge on Sharon; first of all, he thinks she's "sick" and second, he needs to make sure that his potential f-buddy still wants to f him...I think he's still counting on the meaningless sex if it doesn't work out with Chelsea once he finds out. After all, he knows that all he has to do is snap and Sharon will come running because she told him she's fine with the f-buddy arrangement. She'll probably still expect him to pull a "pretty woman" and fall in love with her...

#2775   2013/08/27 12:30PM
    trinilisa

Quote pinkd:

That is why I think Sharon and Adam are perfect for each other. Both of them are cowards and try to run when the going gets tough.

Oh right; she did almost kidnap Faith, didn't she?

#2776   2013/08/27 12:34PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:

Exactly; Mel and Chelsea were used to contribute to the vent-crawler's pity party, so if/when he (I typed "she" before; must have been thinking about him in the dress!) retaliates against Chelsea once the paternity truth comes out, all his shippers can say that it's because Adam was so wronged by woen...fell sorry for him...bla bla bla...

#2777   2013/08/27 04:26PM
    lilpiggy

[quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote janetb: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: Something that burned my butt about Adam in today's(US) is that he was going to try to slip out of GC and blow town because of the rape charges. I know that Adam did not rape Melanie but it still was a cowardly move! He always acts like he is so tough, etc. etc.....again it just shows Adam's "punk bi+ch assness"! [/quote

Sharon and Chelsea had both told Adam they wouldn't testify for him.Jack was the only one who offered to help.Leslie wanted him to make a deal and he rightly refused because he didn't rape Melanie.I guess he thought that leaving town was his only choice. Just like Victor he never takes advice, he always knows what's best.This was just another stupid s/l and ended so abruptly.Just one short talk with Chelsea and all of Melanie's plans to ruin Adam were dropped.Maybe the writers were bored too, or didn't know where to go with it.[/quote]...................

I don't think Victor is even his Father. I think some Gypsies left him in the barn down on the farm. And Faith passed him off as Victors....OR........A flaming rock fell out of the sky and cracked into and out came the Demon Seed...... [/quote]

Exactly; Mel and Chelsea were used to contribute to the vent-crawler's pity party, so if/when he (I typed "she" before; must have been thinking about him in the dress!) retaliates against Chelsea once the paternity truth comes out, all his shippers can say that it's because Adam was so wronged by woen...fell sorry for him...bla bla bla...[/quote]...................

Yes you are exactly right, Adumb supporters will be all over him with pity because Chelsea hid the truth. Not saying she was right, but imagine Adam with a child. Think about how screwed up a child raised by the VentCrawler would be. He could teach him kidnapping, arson, lying, stealing, cruel to the mentally ill. He could buy the kid his first dress and three piece baby suit. You think Sharon is bad, Adumb would be worse. How about trusting any kid with him after he has been found guilty of kidnapping.

He should be banned from any contact with any kids.....

#2778   2013/08/27 05:02PM
    lilpiggy

You can tell Sharon is stupid..........when she calls you to get your phone number......

#2779   2013/08/28 05:35AM
    trinilisa

It's another Wackadoo Wednesday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    I'll admit, I fell asleep during the show, but I saw a little part of it and read the update. So I am sure that Janetb can do a better job with this (if she hasn't already), but I thought I'd do a little colour comentating.
    I see that Shimbo came down from Planet Wackadoo to have that tokan conversation with Mis Bratty because she told Nick she would. So at Cassa Wackadoo, she tells Mini-Me that it's natural for her to want her parents together (well, especially when Psycho Mom puts that idea in her little girl's head). Mis Bratty asked her doesn't she wish Daddy would marry her, and she said that it's Nick's decision (really, Shimbo? When did it become his decision who he marries, and even moreso, who he's a father to?). I have to say, I never noticed her teaching Mis Bratty to respect Avery (or any adult for that matter). The rest had to do with Lane...Neil...Hickery...the Winters pretty much have figured out that Hickery is the blogger, and Lane are going to stage a fight to bate Hickery into biting...she also knows that they're onto her because Mason blabbed...she said that it's according to plan and a race between whether Neil will figure it out and whether she ruins his life first. (I think she and Shimbo need to share a padded room together and see who would kill who)...
    On today's Canadian preview (tomorrow's US), the cross-dressing vent-crawling freak tells someone on the phone that the thing they've been working on, it's time to bob and weave. So sorry, you guys; get out the gravall because you're gonna be force-fed Shadam today and tomorrow in the States!

#2780   2013/08/28 05:39AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:

Lmao!

« 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list