List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129123, Replies: 4409
    « 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 » »| page:
    #2761   2013/08/26 03:54PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald: I'm glad to hear that we don't have to look at doofus Sharon or stupid Adam tomorrow(US)! I need a break from the losers! Chelsea is amazing! Even after all of the crap that Adam put her through, she talked to that twit Melanie in order to get her to stop with these ridiculous rape charges. Chelsea is a real woman with morals and is an unselfish and loving lady! She had nothing to gain and helped Satan Jr. because she felt that was the right thing to do. Sharon will abandon her daughter to shake the sheets with Satan Jr. but wouldn't help him this time because there was no "pickle tickle" in it for her! Sharon makes me sick! I HATE HER!!!!!

Sharon wouldn't help Adam because the current great love of her life, idiot Nick , didn't want her to.

#2762   2013/08/26 04:32PM
    Pretty Emerald

Something that burned my butt about Adam in today's(US) is that he was going to try to slip out of GC and blow town because of the rape charges. I know that Adam did not rape Melanie but it still was a cowardly move! He always acts like he is so tough, etc. etc.....again it just shows Adam's "punk bi+ch assness"!

#2763   2013/08/26 05:22PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald: Something that burned my butt about Adam in today's(US) is that he was going to try to slip out of GC and blow town because of the rape charges. I know that Adam did not rape Melanie but it still was a cowardly move! He always acts like he is so tough, etc. etc.....again it just shows Adam's "punk bi+ch assness"!

Sharon and Chelsea had both told Adam they wouldn't testify for him.Jack was the only one who offered to help.Leslie wanted him to make a deal and he rightly refused because he didn't rape Melanie.I guess he thought that leaving town was his only choice. Just like Victor he never takes advice, he always knows what's best.This was just another stupid s/l and ended so abruptly.Just one short talk with Chelsea and all of Melanie's plans to ruin Adam were dropped.Maybe the writers were bored too, or didn't know where to go with it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/26 05:25PM
    #2764   2013/08/27 06:45AM
    trinilisa

Good Twisted Tuesday morning to my fellow haters of all things Shadam!
    Well, no Shadam on the show yesterday, so you guys in the US can breathe easier and keep down your food!

#2765   2013/08/27 06:53AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody! Hope you all had a good Skankerella Saturday and Satan Sunday.
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So Melanie dropped the charges because Chelsea gave her a good talking to. (Now we know which ex-wife actually cared about the vent-crawler; the one he threw away for the other skank). He went over to thank her and she told him that if he wants to repay her, he would stay away from her and her family after he told her that she owed him one.
    No Shimbo on Friday's Canadian...

Adam seems to cling to the hope that Chelsea will dump Dylan and come back to him.Why would she, after he chose Victor , NE and Sharon over her.He still doesn't get why she left him.When the truth about the baby comes out, he'll throw his little tantrum but they should share custody.Chelsea is better alone than with Adam again.

Adam knows that Sharon is after Nick and saw right through her fake ankle injury.He should tell Nick.The idiot might finally clue in because Noah and Faith are telling him the same thing.

Telling Nick about Sharon would help Nick and Adam would never do anything to help Nick.

#2766   2013/08/27 06:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.Lots of comments about SC not showing up at an event in LA on the weekend.I guess she is worshipped by some as much as her character.

I read those comments and ita...

#2767   2013/08/27 11:12AM
    Pretty Emerald

Happy Twit filled Tuesday everybody! Thank goodness I don' have to watch today's US show with a barf bucket! I am so sick of Sharon's foolishness, her lies and manipulation, and especially having to watch her use and abuse her child is more than I can stomach! Adam really needs to stop snarling like a hungry dog! It looks really stupid and is so annoying!

#2768   2013/08/27 11:18AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: It's Mental Monday everybody! Hope you all had a good Skankerella Saturday and Satan Sunday.
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So Melanie dropped the charges because Chelsea gave her a good talking to. (Now we know which ex-wife actually cared about the vent-crawler; the one he threw away for the other skank). He went over to thank her and she told him that if he wants to repay her, he would stay away from her and her family after he told her that she owed him one.
    No Shimbo on Friday's Canadian...

Adam seems to cling to the hope that Chelsea will dump Dylan and come back to him.Why would she, after he chose Victor , NE and Sharon over her.He still doesn't get why she left him.When the truth about the baby comes out, he'll throw his little tantrum but they should share custody.Chelsea is better alone than with Adam again.

Adam knows that Sharon is after Nick and saw right through her fake ankle injury.He should tell Nick.The idiot might finally clue in because Noah and Faith are telling him the same thing.

Telling Nick about Sharon would help Nick and Adam would never do anything to help Nick.

That's true but it would have been revenge on Sharon for not testifying for him.When the truth comes out Adam could have told Nick he was warned and he's an idiot.

#2769   2013/08/27 11:20AM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Twit filled Tuesday everybody! Thank goodness I don' have to watch today's US show with a barf bucket! I am so sick of Sharon's foolishness, her lies and manipulation, and especially having to watch her use and abuse her child is more than I can stomach! Adam really needs to stop snarling like a hungry dog! It looks really stupid and is so annoying!

There will be more of the whackjob and her little brat this week , so be ready with the FF.

#2770   2013/08/27 11:26AM
    pinkd

Quote Pretty Emerald: Something that burned my butt about Adam in today's(US) is that he was going to try to slip out of GC and blow town because of the rape charges. I know that Adam did not rape Melanie but it still was a cowardly move! He always acts like he is so tough, etc. etc.....again it just shows Adam's "punk bi+ch assness"!

That is why I think Sharon and Adam are perfect for each other. Both of them are cowards and try to run when the going gets tough.

« 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list