List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 124642, Replies: 4407
    « 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 » »| page:
    #2361   2013/07/26 02:02PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy "Foolish filled Friday" to all haters of all things Shadam! It sounds like we(US)are in for lots of nauseating scenes featuring Psycho-Billy Sharon! Not only is Sharon acting stupid as hell, but she is so obvious about it. She isn't smart enough to at least be smooth and intelligent with her lies and manipulative behavior. She is always running all around the place, up in everyone's business and making nutty faces, talking crazy and basically acting like a crack-head. Nobody, (including Satan Jr.)wants to be bothered with her and yet she keeps interjecting her very dumb ass into everybody's lives. Get lost "Share-my-holes"! Nobody wants a middle aged, empty headed skank-ho!

I just have to say, you are funny as hell! You and LP and Gardengal and Chadam epic and Janetb have been on fire this week; I really enjoyed posting with you guys! And also Zu-Something (sorry, I don't remember your sn but it begins with a Z).

#2362   2013/07/26 04:57PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: *IN OTHER SPOILER NEWS*
    At the penthouse, Super Brat realizes that the lipstick from Phyllis' personal effects is not Phyllis'; I guess Shimbo dropped her lipstick in the stairwell...

Well good...Super Brat is good for something. She has been crying and whining for a month.

I would love for Super Brat to take a long walk on a short pier! She is about as useful as a bowl of snot.

#2363   2013/07/26 05:49PM
    janetb

No Adam on today's Canadian but Sharon the whackjob was.She went to the hospital.Have a great weekend everyone.

#2364   2013/07/27 10:29AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: No Adam on today's Canadian but Sharon the whackjob was.She went to the hospital.Have a great weekend everyone.

Too bad Sharon was going to the "Mental Hospital" to stay!

#2365   2013/07/27 03:43PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb: No Adam on today's Canadian but Sharon the whackjob was.She went to the hospital.Have a great weekend everyone.

I can see it now:.......BobbleHead Sharon arriving to the mental ward in a white ambulance with a big red cross on the side. Kind of like "Mash". They unload her on a gurney and she is in a straight jacket.....How fitting. Cheers Sharon.......

#2366   2013/07/27 06:47PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

I can see it now:.......BobbleHead Sharon arriving to the mental ward in a white ambulance with a big red cross on the side. Kind of like "Mash". They unload her on a gurney and she is in a straight jacket.....How fitting. Cheers Sharon.......

BobbleHead SpaceBunny Sharon has really lost her marbles and has become so so creepy! She is a stalker now. I suspect that she will be seeking out crazy Patty and crawling through vents really soon!

#2367   2013/07/27 07:44PM
    zuzu61

LMAO:
    I'm wondering in just this ONE thread how many AKA's does Adam & Sharon have?!?
    I know it starts with:

Adam aka Horrible Parasite Piece of Pond Scum
    Adam aka Baby Napper aka Baby Kidnapper
    Adam aka Jaw Flexing Psycho Satan, Jr.
    etc...

Sharon aka Bobblehead
    Sharon aka Whackjob
    Sharon aka Bobblehead Spacebunny
    etc...

lololol
    Maybe one day I'll take the time to go thru and list both of their aka's just to see how many they have.. Unless some of you want to remind me of a few!!
    HILARIOUS !!!!

Adam aka

Sharon aka

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 07:49PM
    #2368   2013/07/27 08:01PM
    pgl35

Hi Trini and fellow Bobble-head and VentCrawler haters!

Thankfully , not much of Adamdamed lately. But that all goes down the drain with seeing the old skank on everyday! I swear she makes me blow chunks everytime I see her and her zombie-eyed look on my tv! I wish she was the one in the coma so I didn't have to see her creepy eyes! She ain't crazy , the biotch is just plain evil! She knows right from wrong , give me a break! You cannot blame her evil-doings on BP. I blame it on her being stupid and a ho! That's all that is wrong with her and no pill or doctor is going to fix that!

#2369   2013/07/27 08:45PM
    janetb

Quote pgl35: Hi Trini and fellow Bobble-head and VentCrawler haters!

Thankfully , not much of Adamdamed lately. But that all goes down the drain with seeing the old skank on everyday! I swear she makes me blow chunks everytime I see her and her zombie-eyed look on my tv! I wish she was the one in the coma so I didn't have to see her creepy eyes! She ain't crazy , the biotch is just plain evil! She knows right from wrong , give me a break! You cannot blame her evil-doings on BP. I blame it on her being stupid and a ho! That's all that is wrong with her and no pill or doctor is going to fix that!

Sharon hasn't even tried to change.All her talk of getting a job and 'finding herself' hasn't gone anywhere.She has that stupid, stunned look on her face when her doctor told her to stay away from Adam and Nick's life was none of her business.Sharon has always been a drama queen and loves to play the damsel in distress.Nick moved on with Avery, Adam doesn't want her and she's all alone again.She doesn't care about Faith, she's only useful if she can help her get Nick back.

#2370   2013/07/27 09:10PM
    pgl35

Quote janetb:
    Quote pgl35: Hi Trini and fellow Bobble-head and VentCrawler haters!

Sharon hasn't even tried to change.All her talk of getting a job and 'finding herself' hasn't gone anywhere.She has that stupid, stunned look on her face when her doctor told her to stay away from Adam and Nick's life was none of her business.Sharon has always been a drama queen and loves to play the damsel in distress.Nick moved on with Avery, Adam doesn't want her and she's all alone again.She doesn't care about Faith, she's only useful if she can help her get Nick back.

The only changing Share-My-Tang has done is changing for the worse! She doesn't listen to a word her doc says. In fact , she does the opposite. I am so sick of her getting by with all the evil she spreads. I wish someone would take her out! How I wish it were her in the coma instead of Phyllis! No man wants her old azz anymore and it's driving her crazy! That's all that's wrong with her , nobody want's her now and she's pizzed! So she's taking it out on everyone around her. Sharon is a poor excuse for a woman and an even worse excuse for a mother. She would manipulate and use her own child at any cost to get her way. She has proven that more than once. Look how she is manipulating poor Faith now. I feel so sorry for that poor little girl.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/27 09:13PM
    « 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list