List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125283, Replies: 4407
    « 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 » »| page:
    #2351   2013/07/26 10:46AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Pretty Emerald

Happy "Foolish filled Friday" to all haters of all things Shadam! It sounds like we(US)are in for lots of nauseating scenes featuring Psycho-Billy Sharon! Not only is Sharon acting stupid as hell, but she is so obvious about it. She isn't smart enough to at least be smooth and intelligent with her lies and manipulative behavior. She is always running all around the place, up in everyone's business and making nutty faces, talking crazy and basically acting like a crack-head. Nobody, (including Satan Jr.)wants to be bothered with her and yet she keeps interjecting her very dumb ass into everybody's lives. Get lost "Share-my-holes"! Nobody wants a middle aged, empty headed skank-ho!

#2352   2013/07/26 10:46AM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    So check it out; the week of August 5, SPJR reaches out to Chelsea for her to be a character witness in the sexual harassment suit. If I were Chelsea, I would tell him to ask the nasty skank former stepmother he allowed to get in-between their marriage, the one he lied for, the one he hired an arsenest who burned down her father's restaurant, the same ho he was sucking face with at her house...the kiss she walked in on...the one she spacifically told not to go after Adam because she would then go to Victor...The one whose name he called when she was in the hospital, telling him about their baby...The one he was making out with so hard on Valentines Day, she had to change into Chelsea's own blouse!
    I wonder what Wackadoo would say if he asked her to be a character witness...she would probably say she loves him or something, and then she would be back to Adam being the love of her life...

There was a spoiler that Adam and Avery notice Sharon's strange behaviour.She'd be the last person he'd want as a character witness.The whackjob might tell the Court everything he did.Maybe Adam will protect and lie for Sharon like he did after she torched Victor's house,she'll mistake it for love and decide she wants to be with him again.Sharon is terrified of Phyllis telling Nick, Jack and Summer what she did.Noah was already wondering why she showed so much interest in Phyllis' condition.It won't be long before everyone sees her as the whackjob she is.

YES!!!!!!!!!!

#2353   2013/07/26 10:51AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa: *IN OTHER SPOILER NEWS*
    At the penthouse, Super Brat realizes that the lipstick from Phyllis' personal effects is not Phyllis'; I guess Shimbo dropped her lipstick in the stairwell...

I wonder if Sh*t for brains Sharon stole the lipstick from Chelsea or straight from Fenmore's? If Super Brat has any concert tickets she better hide them! Miss Pick-Pocket-Pearl aka Sharon will swipe them for sure....the loser!

#2354   2013/07/26 11:11AM
    janetb

At the penthouse, Super Brat realizes that the lipstick from Phyllis' personal effects is not Phyllis'; I guess Shimbo dropped her lipstick in the stairwell...

The lipstick might be a clue that leads to Sharon.Avery told Paul she heard a noise in the stairwell just before she saw Phyllis.

Isn't it wonderful for Sharon that she can get away with anything?If she had committed murder her fans would have blamed Phyllis for her own death.The 'it's all a dream she didn't do it' theory is still out there as well.

#2355   2013/07/26 12:05PM
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon is truly crazier then a bag of cats! She was acting so stupid today until she made my head hurt. She really walks, talks and acts like a meth addict that has hit her head too many times. Everything out of her mouth is just nonsense and rubbish. All of this chatting with her Ghost-bff is silly and embarrassing to watch.

#2356   2013/07/26 01:16PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is truly crazier then a bag of cats! She was acting so stupid today until she made my head hurt. She really walks, talks and acts like a meth addict that has hit her head too many times. Everything out of her mouth is just nonsense and rubbish. All of this chatting with her Ghost-bff is silly and embarrassing to watch.

You would think that Ghost-Kid would give BobbleHead some good advise as she is smarter than Sharon, and has been since she was old enough to talk....Oh. I forgot she is a figment of BobbleHead's demented mind. So that explains everything........

#2357   2013/07/26 01:40PM
    trinilisa

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

HAHA Some of these posts are so freaking hilarious and right on.

Shadam is puke and barf and vomit. Th worst thing that MAB came up with. Sharon sucks the life outta every man she opens her legs for. She is so nasty sexing up the whole Newman family men.

Ii wouldn't put it past her if one day she sleeps with Chadam's baby boy or lil Johnny. I wonder what words of choice Adumb will use her . EWWWW I hate w**** and got no respect for women who sleep around specially who sleep around in the same family.

But hey a family that shares is a family that cares.

Reminds me of that song "It's A Family Affair..."
    I could actually tolerate Adam when he was with Chelsea; she somehow managed to do the impossible; she kid of humanized him for that little while...but then he allowed Share-A-Newman to come between them and turned back into SPSJ again...

There is 2 side to Adam one who is Harvard sharp minded and one who is psycho and that is Adumb and it is Adumb that wants Sharho, Chelsea is the only one who makes viewers tolerate Adam. She did bring out the best in him until cougar Sharho needed Adam between her legs again. Ewww that uterus should explode by now, f****ing daddy dearest and both his sons must have taken a tool on her but Nah her juices were flowing once Tucker got into her. Arghhh Sharho is a disgrace to all those sisters out there.

As a single woman, it makes me imbarrassed the someone with a poison pen could actually come up with such a nasty skank of a character. And then to bring in a very real mental deficiency to justify her actions and get her out of being responsible...as a persona with a disability I am imbarrassed also.
    I guess that BPD must have given her super powers; who knew she could even read, let alone change a paternity test result...?

And as always Sharho will walk by as a saint and victim all because Shareanewman had BPD. These writers are a joke. Is this the way they wanna do a storyline that affects audience. In our society, we have mental issues and instead of creating awareness, they are creating backlash and hate towards mental disease. Who hired these silly writers. They should take a few notes from Bold and Beautiful. I loved how Katie's PPD was written.

I know right? These hacks have no idea what they're doing! There's a reason why B&B won those awards! And yes; it looks like they're just trivializing mental illness and using that as an excuse for a character to do evil and wickedness and be a ho bag! Did you see her today in all her demented glory?

#2358   2013/07/26 01:47PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Hello and happy "Thickheaded Thursday"! It looks like that dope Adam bit off more than he can chew by screwing Melanie(both literally and figuratively speaking)! From what I have seen posted on this board, the loser asks Chelsea to be a charter witness for him. WTF????? He has such nerve to ask Chelsea for anything. The ONLY thing that Chelsea should give Adam is the finger! Funny that he doesn't go to Share-my-holes instead.....Lord knows that she would do ANYTHING to be a part of Adam's life. I guess that he knows that they would cut her to pieces on the witness stand! Everyone knows that she is "Mental Molly from hell"!

Preach it!

Can you imagine using BobbleHead Sharon for a character witness. They would laugh you out of court. Even the bozo Y&R writers wouldn't try anything as far fetched as that. Of course the VentCrawler might think he could get away with anything. Come to think of it, he usually does. Well there go my argument......

Lol can you imagine? "Well, Adam is great; he kidnapped my child, hired a man to burn down someone else's place to help me cover up arsen, terrorized a pregnant woman, allowed me to come between him and his wife, and don't forget, he used me for cheap meaningless sex (and didn't even pay me...)...wait wait wait...can we strike that? My damn BPD is acting up again!
    Oh, and btw, he looks good in a dress!"

#2359   2013/07/26 01:54PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    So check it out; the week of August 5, SPJR reaches out to Chelsea for her to be a character witness in the sexual harassment suit. If I were Chelsea, I would tell him to ask the nasty skank former stepmother he allowed to get in-between their marriage, the one he lied for, the one he hired an arsenest who burned down her father's restaurant, the same ho he was sucking face with at her house...the kiss she walked in on...the one she spacifically told not to go after Adam because she would then go to Victor...The one whose name he called when she was in the hospital, telling him about their baby...The one he was making out with so hard on Valentines Day, she had to change into Chelsea's own blouse!
    I wonder what Wackadoo would say if he asked her to be a character witness...she would probably say she loves him or something, and then she would be back to Adam being the love of her life...

There was a spoiler that Adam and Avery notice Sharon's strange behaviour.She'd be the last person he'd want as a character witness.The whackjob might tell the Court everything he did.Maybe Adam will protect and lie for Sharon like he did after she torched Victor's house,she'll mistake it for love and decide she wants to be with him again.Sharon is terrified of Phyllis telling Nick, Jack and Summer what she did.Noah was already wondering why she showed so much interest in Phyllis' condition.It won't be long before everyone sees her as the whackjob she is.

You are so right; she might do more harm than good. And I really hope you're right and what she's done comes out really soon; looks like they're recasting the part of Phyllis so we may not have to wait eons; payback for Wackadoo could be on the way soon.

#2360   2013/07/26 01:57PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:

Well good...Super Brat is good for something. She has been crying and whining for a month.

Omg you are so right!

« 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list