List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 134756, Replies: 4415
    « 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 » »| page:
    #2341   2013/07/25 10:31AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

*SPOILER ALERT*
    So check it out; the week of August 5, SPJR reaches out to Chelsea for her to be a character witness in the sexual harassment suit. If I were Chelsea, I would tell him to ask the nasty skank former stepmother he allowed to get in-between their marriage, the one he lied for, the one he hired an arsenest who burned down her father's restaurant, the same ho he was sucking face with at her house...the kiss she walked in on...the one she spacifically told not to go after Adam because she would then go to Victor...The one whose name he called when she was in the hospital, telling him about their baby...The one he was making out with so hard on Valentines Day, she had to change into Chelsea's own blouse!
    I wonder what Wackadoo would say if he asked her to be a character witness...she would probably say she loves him or something, and then she would be back to Adam being the love of her life...

#2342   2013/07/25 10:32AM
    Pretty Emerald

Hello and happy "Thickheaded Thursday"! It looks like that dope Adam bit off more than he can chew by screwing Melanie(both literally and figuratively speaking)! From what I have seen posted on this board, the loser asks Chelsea to be a charter witness for him. WTF????? He has such nerve to ask Chelsea for anything. The ONLY thing that Chelsea should give Adam is the finger! Funny that he doesn't go to Share-my-holes instead.....Lord knows that she would do ANYTHING to be a part of Adam's life. I guess that he knows that they would cut her to pieces on the witness stand! Everyone knows that she is "Mental Molly from hell"!

#2343   2013/07/25 01:44PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: Hello and happy "Thickheaded Thursday"! It looks like that dope Adam bit off more than he can chew by screwing Melanie(both literally and figuratively speaking)! From what I have seen posted on this board, the loser asks Chelsea to be a charter witness for him. WTF????? He has such nerve to ask Chelsea for anything. The ONLY thing that Chelsea should give Adam is the finger! Funny that he doesn't go to Share-my-holes instead.....Lord knows that she would do ANYTHING to be a part of Adam's life. I guess that he knows that they would cut her to pieces on the witness stand! Everyone knows that she is "Mental Molly from hell"!

ha ha ha, Pretty, you are killing me....

#2344   2013/07/25 01:59PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Hello and happy "Thickheaded Thursday"! It looks like that dope Adam bit off more than he can chew by screwing Melanie(both literally and figuratively speaking)! From what I have seen posted on this board, the loser asks Chelsea to be a charter witness for him. WTF????? He has such nerve to ask Chelsea for anything. The ONLY thing that Chelsea should give Adam is the finger! Funny that he doesn't go to Share-my-holes instead.....Lord knows that she would do ANYTHING to be a part of Adam's life. I guess that he knows that they would cut her to pieces on the witness stand! Everyone knows that she is "Mental Molly from hell"!

Preach it!

#2345   2013/07/25 02:09PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:

Preach it!

Can you imagine using BobbleHead Sharon for a character witness. They would laugh you out of court. Even the bozo Y&R writers wouldn't try anything as far fetched as that. Of course the VentCrawler might think he could get away with anything. Come to think of it, he usually does. Well there go my argument......

#2346   2013/07/25 08:12PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:

Preach it!

Can you imagine using BobbleHead Sharon for a character witness. They would laugh you out of court. Even the bozo Y&R writers wouldn't try anything as far fetched as that. Of course the VentCrawler might think he could get away with anything. Come to think of it, he usually does. Well there go my argument......

LMAO! BobbleHead Space Cadet as a character witness, she would be rolling her eyes all around, looking completely crazy then as soon as they would start asking her hard-hitting questions and questioning her sanity.....she would just scream "hey time out counselor, can't you just buy me a rum and coke and I'll shag you. Then we can just forget about all of these pesky questions!" Sharon is such an empty headed ninny!

#2347   2013/07/25 08:40PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER ALERT*
    So check it out; the week of August 5, SPJR reaches out to Chelsea for her to be a character witness in the sexual harassment suit. If I were Chelsea, I would tell him to ask the nasty skank former stepmother he allowed to get in-between their marriage, the one he lied for, the one he hired an arsenest who burned down her father's restaurant, the same ho he was sucking face with at her house...the kiss she walked in on...the one she spacifically told not to go after Adam because she would then go to Victor...The one whose name he called when she was in the hospital, telling him about their baby...The one he was making out with so hard on Valentines Day, she had to change into Chelsea's own blouse!
    I wonder what Wackadoo would say if he asked her to be a character witness...she would probably say she loves him or something, and then she would be back to Adam being the love of her life...

There was a spoiler that Adam and Avery notice Sharon's strange behaviour.She'd be the last person he'd want as a character witness.The whackjob might tell the Court everything he did.Maybe Adam will protect and lie for Sharon like he did after she torched Victor's house,she'll mistake it for love and decide she wants to be with him again.Sharon is terrified of Phyllis telling Nick, Jack and Summer what she did.Noah was already wondering why she showed so much interest in Phyllis' condition.It won't be long before everyone sees her as the whackjob she is.

#2348   2013/07/26 05:32AM
    trinilisa

Good Friday morning to my Shadam-hating peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So on yesterday's Canadian show, Shimbo was in all her demented glory, saying that she was "a friend of the family" in order to try to get information on Phyllis. Really? A friend of the family? Really, Demented B*itch? Then Ghostie Gal Pal "advised" her that Dickolas needs to hear the truth from her. So Tramperella shleps over to the hospital, but doesn't tell Dick the truth. I think she saw him and Avery kissing at the Tacky house because when she was trying to "be there" for Prick, Avery asked him if he was coming inside.
    Watch out Avery; Shimbo is about to pee on your territory! (Not that he's a prize, Avery; you deserve so much better!).

#2349   2013/07/26 05:34AM
    trinilisa

*IN OTHER SPOILER NEWS*
    At the penthouse, Super Brat realizes that the lipstick from Phyllis' personal effects is not Phyllis'; I guess Shimbo dropped her lipstick in the stairwell...

#2350   2013/07/26 10:42AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: *IN OTHER SPOILER NEWS*
    At the penthouse, Super Brat realizes that the lipstick from Phyllis' personal effects is not Phyllis'; I guess Shimbo dropped her lipstick in the stairwell...

Well good...Super Brat is good for something. She has been crying and whining for a month.

« 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list