List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 134689, Replies: 4415
    « 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 » »| page:
    #2331   2013/07/24 09:40PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: I saw the July 29 SOD in a store today.SC says that Sharon has always been very spiritual.Who knew?I guess that explains the visions of Cassie and frequent visits to the grave.Sharon believes she's 'righting a wrong, that she and Nick should have always been together.Of course Phyllis gets all the blame while saint Nick is excused.

It wasn't that long ago that Sharon wanted to be with Adam and even got rid of Chelsea.She chased after him and settled for sex with no strings.Adam dumped her and now Nick is her forever one and only true love.GMAB

No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.

Well, that's great that we don't have to hold back vomit while watching the show tomorrow(US). What really gets me is that Sharon had Faith back in her arms safe and sound(No thanks to Satan Jr)she was back together with Nick, they were living together, they even had a dog and what happened??????? She decided to steal and then leave that precious baby behind to go off to NOLA simply to hand her naked ass to the vent-crawling, dress wearing, man shagging(when needed to manipulate),baby snatching, fetus burning, lying, evil, nasty, dirty warthog Adam!!!!! When Adam shagged and shi+ on her for the millionth time.....now in the blink of an eye Nick is her favorite Newman? OMG this crazed skank needs to be in a rubber room eating jello with her fingers!

#2332   2013/07/25 05:41AM
    trinilisa

Good Thickheaded Thursday morning to my fellow haters of all things Shadam!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, no SPSJ or his Demented B.itch on yesterday's Canadian show, so your gag reflexes will get a break, however, tomorrow's US has Share-My-Kooch talking with her Ghostie Gal Pal...

#2333   2013/07/25 06:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb: I saw the July 29 SOD in a store today.SC says that Sharon has always been very spiritual.Who knew?I guess that explains the visions of Cassie and frequent visits to the grave.Sharon believes she's 'righting a wrong, that she and Nick should have always been together.Of course Phyllis gets all the blame while saint Nick is excused.

It wasn't that long ago that Sharon wanted to be with Adam and even got rid of Chelsea.She chased after him and settled for sex with no strings.Adam dumped her and now Nick is her forever one and only true love.GMAB

I wonder; did the spirits tell her to run off and shag her babysnatcher, too? Did the spirits tell her to burn down the Newman ranch? (Oh wait, that was the BPD). I wonder if the spirits told her to shag the randoms, or forget to pick up her child because she was tonguing down the man who stole that same child? If that's the ase, then I guess she's more spiritual than I thought...

#2334   2013/07/25 06:27AM
    gardengal

Quote trinilisa:

I wonder; did the spirits tell her to run off and shag her babysnatcher, too? Did the spirits tell her to burn down the Newman ranch? (Oh wait, that was the BPD). I wonder if the spirits told her to shag the randoms, or forget to pick up her child because she was tonguing down the man who stole that same child? If that's the ase, then I guess she's more spiritual than I thought...

Yes it was the spirits called vodka! Guess Sharon goes the to the church of Absolut Vodka! It does explain things.

#2335   2013/07/25 06:33AM
    trinilisa

Quote gardengal:
    Quote trinilisa:

Yes it was the spirits called vodka! Guess Sharon goes the to the church of Absolut Vodka! It does explain things.

Lmao you are priceless! The Church of Absolute! Lmao! Now I understand what she meant by "spiritual"...lmao!

#2336   2013/07/25 07:10AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

HAHA Some of these posts are so freaking hilarious and right on.

Shadam is puke and barf and vomit. Th worst thing that MAB came up with. Sharon sucks the life outta every man she opens her legs for. She is so nasty sexing up the whole Newman family men.

Ii wouldn't put it past her if one day she sleeps with Chadam's baby boy or lil Johnny. I wonder what words of choice Adumb will use her . EWWWW I hate w**** and got no respect for women who sleep around specially who sleep around in the same family.

But hey a family that shares is a family that cares.

#2337   2013/07/25 07:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote Crazy Annie: I can just see it now. Shadam are having sex and Sharon yells out,Give it to me daddy. Adam has to look around to make sure that Victor is not in the room.

Shadam is puke and barf and vomit. Th worst thing that MAB came up with. Sharon sucks the life outta every man she opens her legs for. She is so nasty sexing up the whole Newman family men.

Ii wouldn't put it past her if one day she sleeps with Chadam's baby boy or lil Johnny. I wonder what words of choice Adumb will use her . EWWWW I hate w**** and got no respect for women who sleep around specially who sleep around in the same family.

Reminds me of that song "It's A Family Affair..."
    I could actually tolerate Adam when he was with Chelsea; she somehow managed to do the impossible; she kid of humanized him for that little while...but then he allowed Share-A-Newman to come between them and turned back into SPSJ again...

#2338   2013/07/25 07:48AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

I could actually tolerate Adam when he was with Chelsea; she somehow managed to do the impossible; she kid of humanized him for that little while...but then he allowed Share-A-Newman to come between them and turned back into SPSJ again...

There is 2 side to Adam one who is Harvard sharp minded and one who is psycho and that is Adumb and it is Adumb that wants Sharho, Chelsea is the only one who makes viewers tolerate Adam. She did bring out the best in him until cougar Sharho needed Adam between her legs again. Ewww that uterus should explode by now, f****ing daddy dearest and both his sons must have taken a tool on her but Nah her juices were flowing once Tucker got into her. Arghhh Sharho is a disgrace to all those sisters out there.

#2339   2013/07/25 07:59AM
    trinilisa

Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

There is 2 side to Adam one who is Harvard sharp minded and one who is psycho and that is Adumb and it is Adumb that wants Sharho, Chelsea is the only one who makes viewers tolerate Adam. She did bring out the best in him until cougar Sharho needed Adam between her legs again. Ewww that uterus should explode by now, f****ing daddy dearest and both his sons must have taken a tool on her but Nah her juices were flowing once Tucker got into her. Arghhh Sharho is a disgrace to all those sisters out there.

As a single woman, it makes me imbarrassed the someone with a poison pen could actually come up with such a nasty skank of a character. And then to bring in a very real mental deficiency to justify her actions and get her out of being responsible...as a persona with a disability I am imbarrassed also.
    I guess that BPD must have given her super powers; who knew she could even read, let alone change a paternity test result...?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/25 08:02AM
    #2340   2013/07/25 08:32AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ChadamEpicLove:

As a single woman, it makes me imbarrassed the someone with a poison pen could actually come up with such a nasty skank of a character. And then to bring in a very real mental deficiency to justify her actions and get her out of being responsible...as a persona with a disability I am imbarrassed also.
    I guess that BPD must have given her super powers; who knew she could even read, let alone change a paternity test result...?

And as always Sharho will walk by as a saint and victim all because Shareanewman had BPD. These writers are a joke. Is this the way they wanna do a storyline that affects audience. In our society, we have mental issues and instead of creating awareness, they are creating backlash and hate towards mental disease. Who hired these silly writers. They should take a few notes from Bold and Beautiful. I loved how Katie's PPD was written.

« 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list