List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 130001, Replies: 4409
    « 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 » »| page:
    #2321   2013/07/24 05:59AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    zuzu61

Quote trinilisa: Good Wackadoo Wednesday morning to everyone of my Shadam-hating peeps!
    SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Adam was on yesterday's Canadian show, being his obnoxious self to Victoria. Luckily, The Demented b.itch was not on so at least your gag reflexes can be half rested today!

Please don't let Phyllis' exit from Y&R be Demented Sharon finishing her off in the hospital! I'd rather see her on my screen than Sarcastic Psycho Satan, JR. flexing his Jaws muscles.. NOT that I want to see either.

#2322   2013/07/24 07:21AM
    trinilisa

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote trinilisa: Good Wackadoo Wednesday morning to everyone of my Shadam-hating peeps!
    SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Adam was on yesterday's Canadian show, being his obnoxious self to Victoria. Luckily, The Demented b.itch was not on so at least your gag reflexes can be half rested today!

Please don't let Phyllis' exit from Y&R be Demented Sharon finishing her off in the hospital! I'd rather see her on my screen than Sarcastic Psycho Satan, JR. flexing his Jaws muscles.. NOT that I want to see either.

*SPOILER ALERT*
    Next week's spoilers say that Daniel comes and takes Phyllis to a medical facility in GA.
    As for Sarcastic Psycho Satan JR (love the name, btw!), he was almost tolerable on yesterday's Canadian show...almost.
    (It must be a full moon)...

#2323   2013/07/24 08:45AM
    Pretty Emerald

Good morning fellow friends of the "Hate Satan Jr. and his skank-dummy" club! I am really glad that Nut-billy Sharon will not be dirtying up my screen today. Since Adam is on, let me guess what he does.....WHINE! Ugh!

#2324   2013/07/24 09:35AM
    lilpiggy

Well is SPSJ (Sarcastic Psycho Satan JR)is on today, I think I will skip....Heard enough whining to last me for a while.......
    I don't know why they even have SPSJ on at all as he doesn't seem to have much of a purpose now days. He just insults people, whines and talks on his cell......Now that's entertainment.........

#2325   2013/07/24 09:35AM
    lilpiggy

Well is SPSJ (Sarcastic Psycho Satan JR)is on today, I think I will skip....Heard enough whining to last me for a while.......
    I don't know why they even have SPSJ on at all as he doesn't seem to have much of a purpose now days. He just insults people, whines and talks on his cell......Now that's entertainment.........

#2326   2013/07/24 11:45AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: Well is SPSJ (Sarcastic Psycho Satan JR)is on today, I think I will skip....Heard enough whining to last me for a while.......

Yes Adam is a pathetic, snotty clown. He really cooked his goose with that twit Melanie. She isn't Sharon so she doesn't take kindly to having him shag her and then sh*t on her! She is going to go after Adam with both shot-gun barrels. That idiot has just invited so much trouble into his pathetic life.

#2327   2013/07/24 11:57AM
    lilpiggy

BobbleHead Sharon just found out she has a speech impediment............She can't say "No"...........

#2328   2013/07/24 12:05PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: Well is SPSJ (Sarcastic Psycho Satan JR)is on today, I think I will skip....Heard enough whining to last me for a while.......

Yes Adam is a pathetic, snotty clown. He really cooked his goose with that twit Melanie. She isn't Sharon so she doesn't take kindly to having him shag her and then sh*t on her! She is going to go after Adam with both shot-gun barrels. That idiot has just invited so much trouble into his pathetic life.

Exactly. I am sure this will be a surprise to him because he's always had his former stepmother to put up with his deplorable behaviour. Now he's got a woman who isn't dumber than a bag of rocks to deal with...

#2329   2013/07/24 12:06PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead Sharon just found out she has a speech impediment............She can't say "No"...........

That explains a lot!

#2330   2013/07/24 04:19PM
    janetb

I saw the July 29 SOD in a store today.SC says that Sharon has always been very spiritual.Who knew?I guess that explains the visions of Cassie and frequent visits to the grave.Sharon believes she's 'righting a wrong, that she and Nick should have always been together.Of course Phyllis gets all the blame while saint Nick is excused.

It wasn't that long ago that Sharon wanted to be with Adam and even got rid of Chelsea.She chased after him and settled for sex with no strings.Adam dumped her and now Nick is her forever one and only true love.GMAB

No Sharon or Adam on today's Canadian.

« 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list