List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127683, Replies: 4409
    « 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:
    #2311   2013/07/22 09:49PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

After watching today's US show, I was appalled at Adam. All he did was insult people. What a parasite. I would have pushed him down the stairs with Phyllis. He acts like a spoiled little brat with hemorrhoids.........

#2312   2013/07/23 10:14AM
    trinilisa

Hello to all my fellow haters of all things Shadam; sorry to be checking in so late!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, as you probably already know, Satan wasn't on yesterday's Canadian show, however, The Demented b@tch was at her craziest again!

#2313   2013/07/23 10:24AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: Trapping people on stairways must be a Shadam thing

Was Sharon wearing a blue or purple dress?

You thinking that she borrowed the VentCrawlers dress? Pretty think's it's purple, I think it's blue...We both agree that Adam looked stupid in it....

Hi Lilpiggy, ok go to www.youtube.co/watch?v=HOBRv2urIkc. You will get to see Adam looking crazy as hell in his purple dress and black wig! He looks so idiotic until it is truly embarrassing!

OK pretty, I bow to your superior memory...You are the man.....well just a figure of speech....ha ha....Too bad it wasn't pink.....The VentCrawler would have looked quite fetching in pink...."Pretty in Pink"....

Lmao thanks for the laugh; I needed it!

#2314   2013/07/23 02:55PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Hello to all my fellow haters of all things Shadam; sorry to be checking in so late!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, as you probably already know, Satan wasn't on yesterday's Canadian show, however, The Demented b@tch was at her craziest again!

She is indeed KRAZY......Did you see her eyes going round and round. I thought she was going to have a fit when Phyllis confronted her. What a looney toons.......

#2315   2013/07/23 03:58PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Hello to all my fellow haters of all things Shadam; sorry to be checking in so late!
    *SPOILER ALERT*

She is indeed KRAZY......Did you see her eyes going round and round. I thought she was going to have a fit when Phyllis confronted her. What a looney toons.......

Sharon is such a major dumb-ass! She looked so stupid and crazy today. She makes such idiotic expressions and constantly rolls her eyes all around as if she has no control over them. She looks like she is both mentally challenged and possessed! She is quite comfortable lying to everyone including her own children! She is such a disgusting piece of thrash.

#2316   2013/07/23 04:08PM
    janetb

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Sharon is such a major dumb-ass! She looked so stupid and crazy today. She makes such idiotic expressions and constantly rolls her eyes all around as if she has no control over them. She looks like she is both mentally challenged and possessed! She is quite comfortable lying to everyone including her own children! She is such a disgusting piece of thrash.

Thankfully there was no Sharon in today's Canadian.She thinks she's justified in what she's doing and will be happy if Phyllis doesn't wake up.Sharon still thinks that Nick is growing dependent on her even though Avery is there with him.I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up at the hospital wanting to support him.He'll be too busy worrying about Phyllis, Summer and Avery to even think about her.All she can do is take care of Faith if she can even manage that.

#2317   2013/07/23 04:32PM
    Pretty Emerald

I forgot to say that the lipstick that Sharon dropped was probably stolen! The loser.

#2318   2013/07/23 06:19PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Thankfully there was no Sharon in today's Canadian.She thinks she's justified in what she's doing and will be happy if Phyllis doesn't wake up.Sharon still thinks that Nick is growing dependent on her even though Avery is there with him.I wouldn't be surprised if she shows up at the hospital wanting to support him.He'll be too busy worrying about Phyllis, Summer and Avery to even think about her.All she can do is take care of Faith if she can even manage that.

I wouldn't be surprised if BobbleHead Sharon shows up at the hospital and unplug Phylli's life support. If Phyllis were to wake up, she would spill the beans. Sharon mentioned that when she was lying to Noah.......

#2319   2013/07/24 01:20AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

I wouldn't be surprised if BobbleHead Sharon shows up at the hospital and unplug Phylli's life support. If Phyllis were to wake up, she would spill the beans. Sharon mentioned that when she was lying to Noah.......

LMAO! BobbleHead NutFace will probably do just that. She hasn't got the brains to think of it by herself, so her daughter/ghost will have to suggest it. Share-my-holes will then run out looking as if she just hit the crack pipe and will go "send Phyl to the devil". That dummy can't walk and chew bubblegum at the same time, so she will hopefully get caught....the loser!

#2320   2013/07/24 05:10AM
    trinilisa

Good Wackadoo Wednesday morning to everyone of my Shadam-hating peeps!
    SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Adam was on yesterday's Canadian show, being his obnoxious self to Victoria. Luckily, The Demented b.itch was not on so at least your gag reflexes can be half rested today!

« 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list