List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125303, Replies: 4407
    « 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 » »| page:
    #2301   2013/07/22 09:46AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: Adam blew me away with his you made me look good remark to Nick , i guess we are all suppose to forget how he deliberately tormented a pregnant mentally ill woman into a miscarriage .........what a douche bag. "Speaking of willful intentional acts" and How about Jack backing up Adam despite what Adam did to his sister and her baby?

Lanie! I missed you!
    Ita with everything you said! And about Jack, I think he feels he owes Adam. After all, Adam did move the dead hooker...

#2302   2013/07/22 09:48AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959: Trapping people on stairways must be a Shadam thing

Was Sharon wearing a blue or purple dress?

#2303   2013/07/22 10:55AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Mental Monday fellow haters of all things Shadam! Adam whined like a bi+ch at the gala! As much as he gets on my nerves, I have to admit that everything that he said about that POS Nick was spot on! I am so sick and tired of everyone acting like Nick is such a great guy and is the victim! Nick and Adam are both disgusting! Sharon is just plain crazy. They made it obvious that the skank is NOT dreaming......she changed the DNA results and superbrat is Nick's daughter! Stupid big mouth Phylis tripped over her dress and fell down the stairs.....I have no problem with that, I just wish that nasty Sharon would have fallen with her!

They're both disgusting, and imho, Nick's no prize! I don't know why Share-My-Kooch is so obsessed with him anyway.
    My problem with Adam is that he thinks that because Nick supposedly did what he did, that it should absolve him of kidnapping Faith...that's what gets me about him...

Adam will never stop whining about not being accepted by the rest of the Newmans.He's always bragging about his Harvard MBA but doesn't get that his half siblings despise him just as much as he does them.They'll never be a big happy family.He needs to get over himself and move on.Victor won't tolerate him speaking against Nick or Victoria so that should tell Adam where he fits in.Nothing Nick did will ever absolve Adam of what he did and got away with.

#2304   2013/07/22 11:00AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Lanie1959: Adam blew me away with his you made me look good remark to Nick , i guess we are all suppose to forget how he deliberately tormented a pregnant mentally ill woman into a miscarriage .........what a douche bag. "Speaking of willful intentional acts" and How about Jack backing up Adam despite what Adam did to his sister and her baby?

Lanie! I missed you!
    Ita with everything you said! And about Jack, I think he feels he owes Adam. After all, Adam did move the dead hooker...

I've missed you too!

#2305   2013/07/22 11:08AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Mental Monday fellow haters of all things Shadam! Adam whined like a bi+ch at the gala! As much as he gets on my nerves, I have to admit that everything that he said about that POS Nick was spot on! I am so sick and tired of everyone acting like Nick is such a great guy and is the victim! Nick and Adam are both disgusting! Sharon is just plain crazy. They made it obvious that the skank is NOT dreaming......she changed the DNA results and superbrat is Nick's daughter! Stupid big mouth Phylis tripped over her dress and fell down the stairs.....I have no problem with that, I just wish that nasty Sharon would have fallen with her!

They're both disgusting, and imho, Nick's no prize! I don't know why Share-My-Kooch is so obsessed with him anyway.
    My problem with Adam is that he thinks that because Nick supposedly did what he did, that it should absolve him of kidnapping Faith...that's what gets me about him...

Adam will never stop whining about not being accepted by the rest of the Newmans.He's always bragging about his Harvard MBA but doesn't get that his half siblings despise him just as much as he does them.They'll never be a big happy family.He needs to get over himself and move on.Victor won't tolerate him speaking against Nick or Victoria so that should tell Adam where he fits in.Nothing Nick did will ever absolve Adam of what he did and got away with.

ITA! No matter what dirty deeds are committed by someone else......it has NOTHING to do with the hideous things that Adam has done. It shows how stupid and childish he is to act like "oh since Nick did something bad, that makes what I did ok" WTF????? Although Nick did something selfish and completely wrong....what Adam did was still much worse, malicious and pure evil!

#2306   2013/07/22 11:46AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa:

Lanie! I missed you!

I've missed you too!

Welcome back!:)

#2307   2013/07/22 01:51PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:

You thinking that she borrowed the VentCrawlers dress? Pretty think's it's purple, I think it's blue...We both agree that Adam looked stupid in it....

#2308   2013/07/22 02:08PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:

You thinking that she borrowed the VentCrawlers dress? Pretty think's it's purple, I think it's blue...We both agree that Adam looked stupid in it....

Hi Lilpiggy, ok go to www.youtube.co/watch?v=HOBRv2urIkc. You will get to see Adam looking crazy as hell in his purple dress and black wig! He looks so idiotic until it is truly embarrassing!

#2309   2013/07/22 04:45PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:

Hi Lilpiggy, ok go to www.youtube.co/watch?v=HOBRv2urIkc. You will get to see Adam looking crazy as hell in his purple dress and black wig! He looks so idiotic until it is truly embarrassing!

OK pretty, I bow to your superior memory...You are the man.....well just a figure of speech....ha ha....Too bad it wasn't pink.....The VentCrawler would have looked quite fetching in pink...."Pretty in Pink"....

#2310   2013/07/22 04:45PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:

OK pretty, I bow to your superior memory...You are the man.....well just a figure of speech....ha ha....Too bad it wasn't pink.....The VentCrawler would have looked quite fetching in pink...."Pretty in Pink"....

« 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list