List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 134888, Replies: 4415
    « 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 » »| page:
    #2291   2013/07/22 05:30AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Good Mental Monday Morning to my fellow Shadam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, unfortunately, I experienced cable outage because of the short storm that passed through Toronto this past Friday. But in reading today's update, Satan was apparently up in Nick's face at the gala, plus he was whining that noone is outraged at Nick. I knew that piece of pond scumb would think that what Nick did whitewashed what he did.
    In other news, Shimbo and Phyllis struggled for Phyllis' phone, and according to the update, Phyllis tripped and falls down the stairs hitting her head. Phyllis did manage to call her a demented b***h, though; truer words have never been spoken!

#2292   2013/07/22 06:33AM
    trinilisa

[quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

LMAO! You see what loser posted that mess right!;) [/quote]............

I wanted to see Phyllis and BobbleHead duke it out in the cemetery. I have this image of the movie "The Night of The Living Dead.....I can imagine Phyllis running through the grave stones and BoobleHead Sharon digging her way out of a grave. She would have that stupid grin on what's left of her face. Next would be VentCrawler rolling out of a grave with his blue dress dirty and bloody. They will chase Phyllis and beat her with a shovel and then Adam will kick Sharon and go after some other zombie........Yikes....... [/quote]

Lmao you're killing me!

#2293   2013/07/22 06:50AM
    trinilisa

[quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

LMAO! You see what loser posted that mess right!;) [/quote]............

I wanted to see Phyllis and BobbleHead duke it out in the cemetery. I have this image of the movie "The Night of The Living Dead.....I can imagine Phyllis running through the grave stones and BoobleHead Sharon digging her way out of a grave. She would have that stupid grin on what's left of her face. Next would be VentCrawler rolling out of a grave with his blue dress dirty and bloody. They will chase Phyllis and beat her with a shovel and then Adam will kick Sharon and go after some other zombie........Yikes....... [/quote]

One question? Does Adam have that very stupid black wig on along with his purple dress? [/quote]...........

ha ha, Forgot about the ugly black wig....Yes indeed Adumb never goes to a cemetery without it....OK I give, purple frock....... [/quote]

I have often wondered if he put that wig and dress on for Rafe? [/quote]

I think that Rafe has better taste than that!

#2294   2013/07/22 08:32AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Good Mental Monday Morning to my fellow Shadam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, unfortunately, I experienced cable outage because of the short storm that passed through Toronto this past Friday. But in reading today's update, Satan was apparently up in Nick's face at the gala, plus he was whining that noone is outraged at Nick. I knew that piece of pond scumb would think that what Nick did whitewashed what he did.
    In other news, Shimbo and Phyllis struggled for Phyllis' phone, and according to the update, Phyllis tripped and falls down the stairs hitting her head. Phyllis did manage to call her a demented b***h, though; truer words have never been spoken!

Our boy Adam doesn't seem to be a happy camper. All he does is snipe at the Newman's and whine. Boy can that boy whine.....He really seems to have no purpose any more. He just stand around in his funeral director three piece suit, with his hands in his pocket, and moans about not being accepted into the family. WHO CARES ADAM!!!!!!!!
    I liked him better when he was practicing evil......
    Now he is only a minor player in the scheme of things....
    Y & R, Get rid of him........Save yourself some money....
    He is just irritating.....

#2295   2013/07/22 08:57AM
    Pretty Emerald

Happy Mental Monday fellow haters of all things Shadam! Adam whined like a bi+ch at the gala! As much as he gets on my nerves, I have to admit that everything that he said about that POS Nick was spot on! I am so sick and tired of everyone acting like Nick is such a great guy and is the victim! Nick and Adam are both disgusting! Sharon is just plain crazy. They made it obvious that the skank is NOT dreaming......she changed the DNA results and superbrat is Nick's daughter! Stupid big mouth Phylis tripped over her dress and fell down the stairs.....I have no problem with that, I just wish that nasty Sharon would have fallen with her!

#2296   2013/07/22 09:33AM
    Lanie1959

Adam blew me away with his you made me look good remark to Nick , i guess we are all suppose to forget how he deliberately tormented a pregnant mentally ill woman into a miscarriage .........what a douche bag. "Speaking of willful intentional acts" and How about Jack backing up Adam despite what Adam did to his sister and her baby?

#2297   2013/07/22 09:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Good Mental Monday Morning to my fellow Shadam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Our boy Adam doesn't seem to be a happy camper. All he does is snipe at the Newman's and whine. Boy can that boy whine.....He really seems to have no purpose any more. He just stand around in his funeral director three piece suit, with his hands in his pocket, and moans about not being accepted into the family. WHO CARES ADAM!!!!!!!!
    I liked him better when he was practicing evil......
    Now he is only a minor player in the scheme of things....
    Y & R, Get rid of him........Save yourself some money....
    He is just irritating.....

He sure likes to throw himself pity parties, doesn't he? Thank God nobody cares...especially his w**re; shw's got her own problems...
    He whines that he's not accepted, but then he treats people the way he does...needling Billy last week about his marriage...what an ass!
    If he's unkind to people, how the hell does he expect them to treat him in return? What a putz!

#2298   2013/07/22 09:42AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote Lanie1959: Adam blew me away with his you made me look good remark to Nick , i guess we are all suppose to forget how he deliberately tormented a pregnant mentally ill woman into a miscarriage .........what a douche bag. "Speaking of willful intentional acts" and How about Jack backing up Adam despite what Adam did to his sister and her baby?

Jack is just blinded by his pain of losing Summer to that prick Nick for the last eighteen years! Adam and Nick are both bags of cat sh**! Adam has done so many despicable things that can never be made right. So it is best that he just shuts his stupid mouth! The Gala was the wrong time to pick a fight. He does that kind of ridiculous mess constantly and then whines and cries about how nobody likes him! What a dummy he is. I guess that he keeps expecting everybody to be like that loser Sharon. Just tell him that he is a good man, give him butt and let him abuse the hell out of you!

#2299   2013/07/22 09:43AM
    Lanie1959

Trapping people on stairways must be a Shadam thing

#2300   2013/07/22 09:43AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Happy Mental Monday fellow haters of all things Shadam! Adam whined like a bi+ch at the gala! As much as he gets on my nerves, I have to admit that everything that he said about that POS Nick was spot on! I am so sick and tired of everyone acting like Nick is such a great guy and is the victim! Nick and Adam are both disgusting! Sharon is just plain crazy. They made it obvious that the skank is NOT dreaming......she changed the DNA results and superbrat is Nick's daughter! Stupid big mouth Phylis tripped over her dress and fell down the stairs.....I have no problem with that, I just wish that nasty Sharon would have fallen with her!

They're both disgusting, and imho, Nick's no prize! I don't know why Share-My-Kooch is so obsessed with him anyway.
    My problem with Adam is that he thinks that because Nick supposedly did what he did, that it should absolve him of kidnapping Faith...that's what gets me about him...

« 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list