List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 128962, Replies: 4409
    « 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 » »| page:
    #2281   2013/07/19 09:16PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Pretty Emerald

[quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

LMAO! You see what loser posted that mess right!;) [/quote]............

I wanted to see Phyllis and BobbleHead duke it out in the cemetery. I have this image of the movie "The Night of The Living Dead.....I can imagine Phyllis running through the grave stones and BoobleHead Sharon digging her way out of a grave. She would have that stupid grin on what's left of her face. Next would be VentCrawler rolling out of a grave with his blue dress dirty and bloody. They will chase Phyllis and beat her with a shovel and then Adam will kick Sharon and go after some other zombie........Yikes....... [/quote]

One question? Does Adam have that very stupid black wig on along with his purple dress?

#2282   2013/07/19 09:27PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: *SPOILER; WHAT REALLY HAPPENED*
    So Sharon followed Phyllis to the gala. There are at the stairwell. Phyllis tries to call Jack to tell him the truth but he can't hear her over the noise. Sharon and Phyllis struggle over the phone. Phyllis slips and falls down the stairs.
    So all this build-up and it ends like this?
    This is worse than bad sex!

I read the bogus spoiler before I saw the show, and was glad Phyllis didn't get her head smashed in by the whackjob Sharon.She was desperate that Phyllis not tell Jack and Nick the truth and feels completely justified in what she did.Sharon almost acts like Summer is dead.She said that she and Nick could grieve the loss of Summer together because they couldn't do that with Cassie.She really wants Summer out of Nick's life and wants her to be Jack's daughter.

The theory that this is all Sharon's dream is still out there.I'm interested to know how Phyllis' falling down the stairs will be explained if Sharon wasn't really there.It's also Phyllis' fault for being in the cemetery as well.

#2283   2013/07/19 09:29PM
    lilpiggy

[quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

I wanted to see Phyllis and BobbleHead duke it out in the cemetery. I have this image of the movie "The Night of The Living Dead.....I can imagine Phyllis running through the grave stones and BoobleHead Sharon digging her way out of a grave. She would have that stupid grin on what's left of her face. Next would be VentCrawler rolling out of a grave with his blue dress dirty and bloody. They will chase Phyllis and beat her with a shovel and then Adam will kick Sharon and go after some other zombie........Yikes....... [/quote]

One question? Does Adam have that very stupid black wig on along with his purple dress? [/quote]...........

ha ha, Forgot about the ugly black wig....Yes indeed Adumb never goes to a cemetery without it....OK I give, purple frock.......

#2284   2013/07/19 09:43PM
    Pretty Emerald

[quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

One question? Does Adam have that very stupid black wig on along with his purple dress? [/quote]...........

ha ha, Forgot about the ugly black wig....Yes indeed Adumb never goes to a cemetery without it....OK I give, purple frock....... [/quote]

I have often wondered if he put that wig and dress on for Rafe?

#2285   2013/07/20 01:19PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: If Adam is do smart......How come he lives in a three piece suit? Make him look like a 70's undertaker........

True, and it looks like he wears the same suit every single day!

#2286   2013/07/20 04:49PM
    lilpiggy

[quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote lilpiggy: [quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

ha ha, Forgot about the ugly black wig....Yes indeed Adumb never goes to a cemetery without it....OK I give, purple frock....... [/quote]

I have often wondered if he put that wig and dress on for Rafe? [/quote]......................

You are bad.......

#2287   2013/07/20 11:46PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: If Adam is do smart......How come he lives in a three piece suit? Make him look like a 70's undertaker........

Somehow he think it makes him more professional and dignified. However, how can one ever look at VentCrawler and not have an image of him in his purple ( ) dress.
    He will never live that one down.....Cheers Adam....
    May you never RIP......

#2288   2013/07/21 02:52AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

Somehow he think it makes him more professional and dignified. However, how can one ever look at VentCrawler and not have an image of him in his purple ( ) dress.
    May you never RIP......

Notice how Adam is MISERABLE all the time. The only time that he smiled and acted like he was from the human race was when he was with Chelsea. He sure messed that up with a capital "F"! Adam is only the smartest man in the room if he is the only man in the room!

#2289   2013/07/21 08:55AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:

May you never RIP......

Notice how Adam is MISERABLE all the time. The only time that he smiled and acted like he was from the human race was when he was with Chelsea. He sure messed that up with a capital "F"! Adam is only the smartest man in the room if he is the only man in the room!

If Adumb was only half as smart as he thinks he is......
    He would have a closet full of dresses, little babies to kidnap, Pregnant women to terrorize, mentally ill patients to set free, old men to push out in the street, buildings to burn and our friend Sharon to push around....

If he was King......

#2290   2013/07/21 08:52PM
    lilpiggy

BobbleHead Sharon thought Roe VS Wade was............

A decision George Washington made prior to crossing the Delaware...........

« 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list