List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132490, Replies: 4412
    « 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 » »| page:
    #2271   2013/07/19 01:05PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Hello, my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon/hating peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, I missed the show in Canada yesterday because I was at a hair appointment and had to do some shopping (didn't buy a dress, though...lol), but from what I've read, Shimbo is insisting on telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. She is so heartless and cruel that she doesn't care that Summer is going through hell right now because of her. All she can think of is Nick laying...I mean leaning on her. And she's got Faith talking about we'll be a family soon and all that crap. The fight didn't take place today; Bobblehead just confessed to her bestie ghost gal pal, which Phyllis overheard because she went to find Share-My-Kooch because Summer was upset (and rightfully so) that she wanted to tell Faith that she wasn't her sister. That heartless villainess tramp was also whining to Ghost Gal Pal that Nick is leaning on Avery, rather than laying...I mean leaning on her.
    I think that Scratch-My-Itch-For-A-Newman is the new villianess of GC. Avery had better watch out; Sharon is going to put Phyllis in a coma, but she just might learn from that mistake and actually succeed in snuffing the life out of Avery! Apparently Wackadoo don't play!

You should have bought a blue dress or purple, depending on who you talk to......Have a good day....

Lmao!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Oh did you read that The Ish Shoveler chases Phyllis and then picks up a shovel while Phyllis begs for her life? They've left it up in the air (lol apparently when the shovel came down, they cut to commercial), then Sharon jets to the gala and announces that someone tried to murder phyllis. The doctors pronounce Phyllis braindead...
    So like I posted on another thread, this could go two ways:
    1. The writers use the "she blacked out" defense (because she said that "someone" tried to murder Phyllis), thus absolving Ish Shoveler of any wrong doing and making her 'shippers' happy.
    or
    2. It's a stupid who-done-it for like a year, and it's finally revealed that someone you would least expect did her in...I'll bet they blame it on Patty!
    Remember, with Dianne, noone knew that Nikki had come back from rehab. And Carmin Mesda and Jana barely travelled in the same circles and all of a sudden, it was revealed that she killed her. This will also make the 'shippers' happy.
    But I still think that that space cadette is capable of murder!

#2272   2013/07/19 01:09PM
    trinilisa

Quote habbyfan: Even though they have cleaned him up and whitewashed his sins
    Adam still fills me with disgust.

Imho no amount of whitewashing by the writers can erase the stench of all Adam's evil deeds...

#2273   2013/07/19 01:44PM
    trinilisa

***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...

#2274   2013/07/19 01:49PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...

LMAO! You see what loser posted that mess right!;)

#2275   2013/07/19 01:54PM
    trinilisa

*SPOILER; WHAT REALLY HAPPENED*
    So Sharon followed Phyllis to the gala. There are at the stairwell. Phyllis tries to call Jack to tell him the truth but he can't hear her over the noise. Sharon and Phyllis struggle over the phone. Phyllis slips and falls down the stairs.
    So all this build-up and it ends like this?
    This is worse than bad sex!

#2276   2013/07/19 01:57PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...

Lmao I know right? I should have known better! But there was a second thread created with almost the same thing! lol
    Oh well; in life, a little ish disturber must exist...

#2277   2013/07/19 01:59PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:

Lol see, this is what happens when you give a loser the benefit of the doubt...wil I ever learn? lol

#2278   2013/07/19 06:02PM
    Pretty Emerald

I apologize in advance to you all for the rant....but I have to really bash this bi+ch! Sharon is just so nasty and disgusting! Someone in another thread brought up the fact that when Share my holes got baby Faith back, the doctor told her that only Sharon and Nick should hold, and be around Faith! She made sure that Nick didn't let Phyl around the baby and yet what does this Nut-willy do? She allows Adam to move in with both the baby and Miss Ready pants and I couldn't even watch the show while Adam played with Faith on Sharon's floor and then played with Sharon without clothes! She is such a nasty piece of work and a HORRIBLE mother! Is she going to tell faith that creepy uncle Adam stole her straight out of mommy's tummy and gave her away to save his own cross-dressing ass?? It was so important that she hurts both Faith and Summer and makes Summer tell Faith that she is not her sister! I hope that she falls off of a cliff soon!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/19 06:06PM
    #2279   2013/07/19 07:55PM
    zuzu61

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote habbyfan: Even though they have cleaned him up and whitewashed his sins
    Adam still fills me with disgust.

Imho no amount of whitewashing by the writers can erase the stench of all Adam's evil deeds...

agree! Agree!! AGREE!!! He can become a Priest and I still wouldn't be able to watch him flex his jaws.. (looks stupid but evidently he thinks it's great).

If Adam/MM were as GREAT an Actor as he thinks he is, He'd have Fans lined up for city blocks waiting to pay THOUSANDS of dollars for a single ticket to see him in his #1 $$$ making Big Screen Movie!! He wouldn't be on a Soap.
    -------
    Nothing wrong with soap Actors. Many are my favorite Actors of all times. And I have the highest respect for them.

#2280   2013/07/19 09:12PM
    lilpiggy

[quote]Quote trinilisa: [quote]Quote Pretty Emerald: [quote]Quote trinilisa: ***LAST SPOILER I POSTED WAS FALSE; A M-F-ER posted a bogus spoiler about Shimbo almost bringing a shovel down on Phyllis. She apparently falls down the stairs... I'll watch it tonight and post it on Monday...[/quote]

LMAO! You see what loser posted that mess right!;) [/quote]............

I wanted to see Phyllis and BobbleHead duke it out in the cemetery. I have this image of the movie "The Night of The Living Dead.....I can imagine Phyllis running through the grave stones and BoobleHead Sharon digging her way out of a grave. She would have that stupid grin on what's left of her face. Next would be VentCrawler rolling out of a grave with his blue dress dirty and bloody. They will chase Phyllis and beat her with a shovel and then Adam will kick Sharon and go after some other zombie........Yikes.......

« 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list