List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 123133, Replies: 4407
    « 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 » »| page:
    #2261   2013/07/19 09:54AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

If Adam is do smart......How come he lives in a three piece suit? Make him look like a 70's undertaker........

#2262   2013/07/19 09:56AM
    lilpiggy

If Adam is so smart and rich...........How come he can't afford some jell for his spikey hair?........

#2263   2013/07/19 10:14AM
    lilpiggy

If Adam is so smart, why did he walk into Billy's bar?.......OUCH!!........

#2264   2013/07/19 10:15AM
    lilpiggy

How do you turn BobbleHead Sharon into a snow blower?........Give her a shovel.........

#2265   2013/07/19 10:32AM
    lilpiggy

If Adam is so smart........How come he plays leap frog with a unicorn.........

#2266   2013/07/19 11:11AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: Hello, my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon/hating peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, I missed the show in Canada yesterday because I was at a hair appointment and had to do some shopping (didn't buy a dress, though...lol), but from what I've read, Shimbo is insisting on telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. She is so heartless and cruel that she doesn't care that Summer is going through hell right now because of her. All she can think of is Nick laying...I mean leaning on her. And she's got Faith talking about we'll be a family soon and all that crap. The fight didn't take place today; Bobblehead just confessed to her bestie ghost gal pal, which Phyllis overheard because she went to find Share-My-Kooch because Summer was upset (and rightfully so) that she wanted to tell Faith that she wasn't her sister. That heartless villainess tramp was also whining to Ghost Gal Pal that Nick is leaning on Avery, rather than laying...I mean leaning on her.
    I think that Scratch-My-Itch-For-A-Newman is the new villianess of GC. Avery had better watch out; Sharon is going to put Phyllis in a coma, but she just might learn from that mistake and actually succeed in snuffing the life out of Avery! Apparently Wackadoo don't play!

Sharon wants Summer out of Nick's life so she, Faith and Noah will be his 'real family'.She said she spoke to a psychologist who said Faith should be told.She told Summer she didn't want Faith to hate Nick because of what he did.Her plan is falling apart because Nick is not the outcast she hoped for .I haven't seen today's Canadian yet but this is the end for Phyllis.For those who hoped this was all Sharon's dream I wonder how it will be explained.

#2267   2013/07/19 11:15AM
    habbyfan

Even though they have cleaned him up and whitewashed his sins
    Adam still fills me with disgust.

#2268   2013/07/19 11:18AM
    janetb

Quote habbyfan: Even though they have cleaned him up and whitewashed his sins

I still see him as the same disgusting SOB he always was.He whines about being part of the Newman family but can't be bothered trying to get along.They hate him and he feels the same.

#2269   2013/07/19 11:21AM
    lilpiggy

Quote habbyfan: Even though they have cleaned him up and whitewashed his sins

Can't argue with that......

#2270   2013/07/19 12:10PM
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon is really despicable!!!!! I have never liked Summer, but she has always been a sweet and loving big sister to Faith! There is no reason in the world to tell a five year old that her sister is not her sister. DNA means nothing to a small child. It was such a cute scene watching Summer play "tea party" with Faith. Sharon is as low as you can get. She knows that Faith will be so hurt to hear that Summer is not her sister, nor will she understand it! Sharon is so selfish that she doesn't care about all of the people (including her own little girl) that she is hurting so badly. There are no words to describe how disgusting Sharon is......I feel so badly for Jack, Summer and Faith! Nick can go to hell though!

« 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list