List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 05:59AM, Views: 132845, Replies: 4413
    « 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 » »| page:
    #2251   2013/07/18 12:19PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Pretty Emerald

Adam is in full azzhole mode! What he said to Melanie was really disgusting. I don't really care for Melanie because I think that she is stupid for working with Victor and then sleeping with Adam without even knowing how Adam likes his coffee! However, Adam already humiliated her and fired her. There is no need to go back and trash her any more. Like I said before Adam is delusional and thinks that every woman will find him irresistible and will become his puppet-dummy like that fool Sharon.....what a dope he is. Melanie is going to nail his ass to the wall! She isn't Sharon and she wants to make him pay.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 12:21PM
    #2252   2013/07/18 01:26PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Adam is in full azzhole mode! What he said to Melanie was really disgusting. I don't really care for Melanie because I think that she is stupid for working with Victor and then sleeping with Adam without even knowing how Adam likes his coffee! However, Adam already humiliated her and fired her. There is no need to go back and trash her any more. Like I said before Adam is delusional and thinks that every woman will find him irresistible and will become his puppet-dummy like that fool Sharon.....what a dope he is. Melanie is going to nail his ass to the wall! She isn't Sharon and she wants to make him pay.

I think that Adam thinks that every woman's standards are as low as Sharon's. After all, he kidnapped her baby, and after she found out what he did, she still cheated on Nick with him in NOLA, not to mention he watched her choose him over Faith. Fast forward to her forgetting to pick up Faith because she was sticking her tongue down Adam's throat. Plus she allowed him to treat her like a common hooker (and not even pay her!), and even after he kicked her to the curb, she was still at OTB, wanting him to do it again, and hoping he would fall in love with her (I guess like Vivian from Pretty Woman). Yes, Melanie allowed him to do her dirty like that one time (which she was wrong for), but she's too smart to do it a second time.

#2253   2013/07/18 04:52PM
    lilpiggy

BobbleHead SpaceRanger Sharon is telling poor little Faith that they are going to be a family again. What a nasty lying excuse for a parent she is. Not only does she ignore her children, she shacks up with Faiths kidnapper, and she is a dangerous contemptible space cadet too boot. After she gets rid of Phyllis, who is going to know her secret. I am sure her little secret is going to drag on forever. They can,t seem to resolve anything in a timely manner. How about some law and order on this show, PEOPLE..............

#2254   2013/07/18 05:02PM
    lilpiggy

What goes vroom, screech, vroom, screech, vroom, screech?
    BobbleHead Sharon going through a flashing red light.....

#2255   2013/07/18 05:08PM
    lilpiggy

What do you call a fly buzzing around in BobbleHead Sharon's head?

..........A space invader........

#2256   2013/07/18 05:32PM
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon aka Psycho-Billy is truly evil. She left Faith how many times so that she could go play naked twister with her kidnapper/vent-crawler???? Now that she wants to start shagging Nick again, she is all about Faith! UGH!!!! It is ridiculous that they now have faith saying that she wants them to be a family! Faith has NEVER been raised by both of her parents together! When they were together for those two seconds, Faith was a little baby and would not remember. Psycho-Billy ran of to NOLA and shagged Satan Jr. like a horny out of control teenager......then had the balls to tell Nick's dumb ass that she still wanted to be with him and get married. WTF???? Sharon is such a dirty rotten scum-bag!

#2257   2013/07/18 09:51PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead SpaceRanger Sharon is telling poor little Faith that they are going to be a family again. What a nasty lying excuse for a parent she is. Not only does she ignore her children, she shacks up with Faiths kidnapper, and she is a dangerous contemptible space cadet too boot. After she gets rid of Phyllis, who is going to know her secret. I am sure her little secret is going to drag on forever. They can,t seem to resolve anything in a timely manner. How about some law and order on this show, PEOPLE..............

ITA! SpaceRanger Crackhead Sharon is such a nasty and annoying piece of trash. She is becoming more and more like Adam's evil butt. She is crazier than a bag of cats and isn't worth a sack of rat droppings! I wish that she could be locked up for good. I can't stand the sight of her. It will be this time next year before her dirty secret is exposed! These writers drag these ridiculous stories on for way too long. Summer will be married with 3 children of her own before she finds out!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/18 09:53PM
    #2258   2013/07/19 05:09AM
    trinilisa

Hello, my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon/hating peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, I missed the show in Canada yesterday because I was at a hair appointment and had to do some shopping (didn't buy a dress, though...lol), but from what I've read, Shimbo is insisting on telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. She is so heartless and cruel that she doesn't care that Summer is going through hell right now because of her. All she can think of is Nick laying...I mean leaning on her. And she's got Faith talking about we'll be a family soon and all that crap. The fight didn't take place today; Bobblehead just confessed to her bestie ghost gal pal, which Phyllis overheard because she went to find Share-My-Kooch because Summer was upset (and rightfully so) that she wanted to tell Faith that she wasn't her sister. That heartless villainess tramp was also whining to Ghost Gal Pal that Nick is leaning on Avery, rather than laying...I mean leaning on her.
    I think that Scratch-My-Itch-For-A-Newman is the new villianess of GC. Avery had better watch out; Sharon is going to put Phyllis in a coma, but she just might learn from that mistake and actually succeed in snuffing the life out of Avery! Apparently Wackadoo don't play!

#2259   2013/07/19 05:15AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead SpaceRanger Sharon is telling poor little Faith that they are going to be a family again. What a nasty lying excuse for a parent she is. Not only does she ignore her children, she shacks up with Faiths kidnapper, and she is a dangerous contemptible space cadet too boot. After she gets rid of Phyllis, who is going to know her secret. I am sure her little secret is going to drag on forever. They can,t seem to resolve anything in a timely manner. How about some law and order on this show, PEOPLE..............

Faith only matters when Sharon can use her. Other than that, she would gladly choose Faith's kidnapper over Faith, which she has proved time and time again. She shouldn't even be allowed to take care of a pet rock, let alone a human being which she can poison...

#2260   2013/07/19 09:52AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Hello, my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon/hating peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, I missed the show in Canada yesterday because I was at a hair appointment and had to do some shopping (didn't buy a dress, though...lol), but from what I've read, Shimbo is insisting on telling Faith that Summer isn't her sister. She is so heartless and cruel that she doesn't care that Summer is going through hell right now because of her. All she can think of is Nick laying...I mean leaning on her. And she's got Faith talking about we'll be a family soon and all that crap. The fight didn't take place today; Bobblehead just confessed to her bestie ghost gal pal, which Phyllis overheard because she went to find Share-My-Kooch because Summer was upset (and rightfully so) that she wanted to tell Faith that she wasn't her sister. That heartless villainess tramp was also whining to Ghost Gal Pal that Nick is leaning on Avery, rather than laying...I mean leaning on her.
    I think that Scratch-My-Itch-For-A-Newman is the new villianess of GC. Avery had better watch out; Sharon is going to put Phyllis in a coma, but she just might learn from that mistake and actually succeed in snuffing the life out of Avery! Apparently Wackadoo don't play!

You should have bought a blue dress or purple, depending on who you talk to......Have a good day....

« 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list