List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 133023, Replies: 4415
    « 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 » »| page:
    #2141   2013/07/12 01:35PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Hello people!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So it's been posted on the board that on today's Canadian show, Sharon tells "Cassie" that she overheard the doctor from the lab leaving a message on Nick's answering machine that the dna results were in. Apparently she then changed the letter on the results and Summer is really Nick's! I guess she changed the letter that was sent to Nick.
    So she is an evil witch and pulled a "Phyllis". I guess St. Sharon is capable of evil after all! I am going to miss the sow today because I am going to dinner at a friends, but if Janetb can help me out on thiks I would really appreciate it!
    I knew that Nick was better than Adam! Everybody tried to make like Nick was worse than Adam because he "stole" Summer for 18 years...but it's good to know that Satan is still Satan and the more evil of the two!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 01:42PM
    #2142   2013/07/12 01:46PM
    trinilisa

I guess now everybody is going to blame it on the BPD...In my opinion, everyone who thought that Sharon was so saintly cannot admit that she can be just as under-handed as Phyllis and so they use every excuse in the book as a crutch so that they can stay in denial about this evil tramp.

#2143   2013/07/12 03:57PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

I thought Share-A-Newman overheard Nic at the graveyard and knew about Summer.
    I suppose she will pretend that she is surprised and comfort dummy in her own special way. BobbleHead is such a piece of work. She is so contriving and dishonest that no one can take her seriously. Poor Faith.........

I think she overheard Nick saying that Summer may not be his. I'm not sure she knows for certain. The question is, will she admit to eavesdropping at the graveside...

No, she will just want to worm her way back into Nick's life since she can't have Satan. First she will want to get rid of Avery and she will try and use poor little Faith.

Possibly she will run off and to find herself. They use that story line every time they can't think of anything to write. She will probably go to NO and dream about her and VentCrawler. The real question is....Who will get to wear the blue dress.........

Hey hey hey....stop accusing the vent-crawler of wearing a blue dress!!!! It was PURPLE! I will never forget how stupid and crazy he looked in it!

Blue or purple, I still lmao!

I say blue, like the ventcrawler's eyes.....You say purple, like the ventcrawler's heart....... ha ha

I disagree; a purple heart is all about honour. His heart is black!

Yes, I give up......You are correct that a purple heart is all about honor and the VentCrawler has none. Honor or heart............

#2144   2013/07/12 04:06PM
    lilpiggy

Poor BobbleHead Sharon has had a bad week. She got trapped on an escalator..........When the power went out......

#2145   2013/07/12 04:15PM
    lilpiggy

What did BobbleHead Sharon say when she saw the sign in front of the YMCA?.............Look they spelled MACY'S wrong...................

#2146   2013/07/12 04:20PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Hello people!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So it's been posted on the board that on today's Canadian show, Sharon tells "Cassie" that she overheard the doctor from the lab leaving a message on Nick's answering machine that the dna results were in. Apparently she then changed the letter on the results and Summer is really Nick's! I guess she changed the letter that was sent to Nick.
    So she is an evil witch and pulled a "Phyllis". I guess St. Sharon is capable of evil after all! I am going to miss the sow today because I am going to dinner at a friends, but if Janetb can help me out on thiks I would really appreciate it!
    I knew that Nick was better than Adam! Everybody tried to make like Nick was worse than Adam because he "stole" Summer for 18 years...but it's good to know that Satan is still Satan and the more evil of the two!

It's not even close to the same thing, kidnapping Faith and Nick ignoring tests. The Sharon and Adumb lovers bring up everything in the book to make the VentCrawker look a little better.....Give me a break.......

#2147   2013/07/12 06:02PM
    janetb

*SPOILER ALERT*

This is all very confusing so I hope I can help.Sharon told 'Cassie' that she was at the hospital seeing her Dr. and overheard the lab tech call Nick and say the DNA test was ready and he would mail the results.She went into the lab and changed the results but Nick really is Summer's father.I think this will all come down to whose hair was in the brush that Nick used for the test.'Cassie' said that no one must ever know what she did.Sharon got that wild eyed crazy look and repeated that no one must ever know.Her plan to get Nick hinges on him not being Summer's father and everyone turning against him.At the end Avery told Nick that she's in this with him, and Summer told Jack she still loves Nick.Jack was really good and said it will take time for both of them to deal with all this.Sharon and Faith met Summer at CL and she wasn't pleased that Summer still called Faith her sister.Sharon is encouraging Faith to believe that her parents will be together and they'll be a family again.

#2148   2013/07/12 11:17PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

This is all very confusing so I hope I can help.Sharon told 'Cassie' that she was at the hospital seeing her Dr. and overheard the lab tech call Nick and say the DNA test was ready and he would mail the results.She went into the lab and changed the results but Nick really is Summer's father.I think this will all come down to whose hair was in the brush that Nick used for the test.'Cassie' said that no one must ever know what she did.Sharon got that wild eyed crazy look and repeated that no one must ever know.Her plan to get Nick hinges on him not being Summer's father and everyone turning against him.At the end Avery told Nick that she's in this with him, and Summer told Jack she still loves Nick.Jack was really good and said it will take time for both of them to deal with all this.Sharon and Faith met Summer at CL and she wasn't pleased that Summer still called Faith her sister.Sharon is encouraging Faith to believe that her parents will be together and they'll be a family again.

Thanks janetb for the update. Bobblehead has gone over the cliff......what won't she stoop to......

#2149   2013/07/13 09:13AM
    janetb

Sharon will never be allowed to be blamed for anything.Now there are posts blaming Victor for switching her meds and that's why she's gone off the deep end.There are also some who don't believe she ever slept with Victor because there was no bedroom scene.She was living with him and they went upstairs holding hands.I doubt they shook hands and went into separate bedrooms.She saw how upset Summer was and just didn't care.I don't believe her disorder can be blamed for her total lack of common decency and compassion.

#2150   2013/07/13 09:49AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb: Sharon will never be allowed to be blamed for anything.Now there are posts blaming Victor for switching her meds and that's why she's gone off the deep end.There are also some who don't believe she ever slept with Victor because there was no bedroom scene.She was living with him and they went upstairs holding hands.I doubt they shook hands and went into separate bedrooms.She saw how upset Summer was and just didn't care.I don't believe her disorder can be blamed for her total lack of common decency and compassion.

ITA! And on the subject of Sharon sleeping with crusty Victor.....it absolutely happened! Thank god they did not show bed scenes, but they made it CLEAR that they boinked! They started that sickening kiss downstairs and then he asked the skank if she was sure that she wanted to take their relationship to the next level? She said yes, he then took her hand and lead her upstairs....the next scene was Victor coming downstairs running his fingers though his hair (to neaten it up), then the skank-ho Sharon was looking crazy and fixing her dress and primping in the mirror. When they went upstairs Victor had a suit and tie on. Afterwards....no tie, shirt was opened and he looked like he had "released a lot of stress"! At one point he also left a necklace under the skank's pillow after having "nasty time" the night before! Her fans can try to deny it all that they want but it doesn't change the facts that Victor and "Newman-ho" slept together! That is what Sharon does.....she beds the Newman's!

« 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list