List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127003, Replies: 4409
    « 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 » »| page:
    #2131   2013/07/12 05:38AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

I thought Share-A-Newman overheard Nic at the graveyard and knew about Summer.
    I suppose she will pretend that she is surprised and comfort dummy in her own special way. BobbleHead is such a piece of work. She is so contriving and dishonest that no one can take her seriously. Poor Faith.........

I think she overheard Nick saying that Summer may not be his. I'm not sure she knows for certain. The question is, will she admit to eavesdropping at the graveside...

No, she will just want to worm her way back into Nick's life since she can't have Satan. First she will want to get rid of Avery and she will try and use poor little Faith.

Possibly she will run off and to find herself. They use that story line every time they can't think of anything to write. She will probably go to NO and dream about her and VentCrawler. The real question is....Who will get to wear the blue dress.........

Hey hey hey....stop accusing the vent-crawler of wearing a blue dress!!!! It was PURPLE! I will never forget how stupid and crazy he looked in it!

Blue or purple, I still lmao!

I say blue, like the ventcrawler's eyes.....You say purple, like the ventcrawler's heart....... ha ha

I disagree; a purple heart is all about honour. His heart is black!

#2132   2013/07/12 05:40AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: Why did BobbleHead Sharon have tire tread marks on her back?................From crawling across the street when the sign said "Don't Walk".........

LOL! I thought that she had tire tread marks on her back because one of her bed buddies thought that she was a lousy lay!!!! Heehee!

Lol now that's funny!

#2133   2013/07/12 06:59AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

I suppose she will pretend that she is surprised and comfort dummy in her own special way. BobbleHead is such a piece of work. She is so contriving and dishonest that no one can take her seriously. Poor Faith.........

I think she overheard Nick saying that Summer may not be his. I'm not sure she knows for certain. The question is, will she admit to eavesdropping at the graveside...

No, she will just want to worm her way back into Nick's life since she can't have Satan. First she will want to get rid of Avery and she will try and use poor little Faith.

Possibly she will run off and to find herself. They use that story line every time they can't think of anything to write. She will probably go to NO and dream about her and VentCrawler. The real question is....Who will get to wear the blue dress.........

Hey hey hey....stop accusing the vent-crawler of wearing a blue dress!!!! It was PURPLE! I will never forget how stupid and crazy he looked in it!

I say blue, like the ventcrawler's eyes.....You say purple, like the ventcrawler's heart....... ha ha

His heart????? Adam would have to get a heart first for it to be ANY color!!! He showed signs of having one with Chelsea, but I guess it was just one that leased with the option to buy. DEATH TO SHADAM!

#2134   2013/07/12 07:13AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

His heart????? Adam would have to get a heart first for it to be ANY color!!! He showed signs of having one with Chelsea, but I guess it was just one that leased with the option to buy. DEATH TO SHADAM!

Yep; Chelsea and a heart were a package deal. But instead he chose the bimbo and NE over that package...

#2135   2013/07/12 07:19AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

Yep; Chelsea and a heart were a package deal. But instead he chose the bimbo and NE over that package...

Yes, and it was really worth it! He kicked "Miss Give it to anybody" so hard that when she opens her mouth it still smell like shoe leather. NE will end up without him....what a dope!

#2136   2013/07/12 07:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

Yes, and it was really worth it! He kicked "Miss Give it to anybody" so hard that when she opens her mouth it still smell like shoe leather. NE will end up without him....what a dope!

The French Maid wasn't worth leather; he kicked her with vinal!
    If he ever pursues Chelsea again, I hope she makes it harder than the Newman Service Station is making it right now for Nick to get into her pants...

#2137   2013/07/12 12:00PM
    Pretty Emerald

OMG! Sharon is such an idiot! While Nick was talking she was laying the bull on so thick until you could smell it through the TV screen! After all that that pig Nick has done to her, she just wants him to shag her. She hasn't even looked at Faith or remembered her name in years, now all of a sudden she is all about Faith, so that she can manipulate that moron Nick! UGH!!!! She makes me sick....

#2138   2013/07/12 12:10PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG! Sharon is such an idiot! While Nick was talking she was laying the bull on so thick until you could smell it through the TV screen! After all that that pig Nick has done to her, she just wants him to shag her. She hasn't even looked at Faith or remembered her name in years, now all of a sudden she is all about Faith, so that she can manipulate that moron Nick! UGH!!!! She makes me sick....

Did you see where she told Faith to leave it up to her? How pathetic; the man chose to raise another man's child over having another hild with you, and all you can do is "be there for him"? I mean, you would think she would at least be angry that he threw their life away for some barn sex! But instead, she's so stupid, that all she can see is Newman tale!

#2139   2013/07/12 12:12PM
    Pretty Emerald

Sharon had a half stupid half evil look on her face when she told Faith to "leave it to her to make them the kind of family that lives together"! She is really a nasty and demented mess!

#2140   2013/07/12 01:03PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG! Sharon is such an idiot! While Nick was talking she was laying the bull on so thick until you could smell it through the TV screen! After all that that pig Nick has done to her, she just wants him to shag her. She hasn't even looked at Faith or remembered her name in years, now all of a sudden she is all about Faith, so that she can manipulate that moron Nick! UGH!!!! She makes me sick....

Did you see where she told Faith to leave it up to her? How pathetic; the man chose to raise another man's child over having another hild with you, and all you can do is "be there for him"? I mean, you would think she would at least be angry that he threw their life away for some barn sex! But instead, she's so stupid, that all she can see is Newman tale!

It's always the same old thing with Sharon.She can't be without a man.Adam dumped her and she didn't find anyone else at the bars.She decided she wants Nick back and wants to be the only one to love and help him through the paternity issue with Summer.How convenient that once again she can use Faith in her stupid schemes.Faith wants her parents together and wants Avery out of her Daddy's life.Faith is only important when Sharon can use her to get what she wants, while pretending that she actually cares about her.

« 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list