List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 127725, Replies: 4409
    « 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 » »| page:
    #2121   2013/07/11 11:55AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

I thought Share-A-Newman overheard Nic at the graveyard and knew about Summer.
    I suppose she will pretend that she is surprised and comfort dummy in her own special way. BobbleHead is such a piece of work. She is so contriving and dishonest that no one can take her seriously. Poor Faith.........

I think she overheard Nick saying that Summer may not be his. I'm not sure she knows for certain. The question is, will she admit to eavesdropping at the graveside...

No, she will just want to worm her way back into Nick's life since she can't have Satan. First she will want to get rid of Avery and she will try and use poor little Faith.

Possibly she will run off and to find herself. They use that story line every time they can't think of anything to write. She will probably go to NO and dream about her and VentCrawler. The real question is....Who will get to wear the blue dress.........

I lmao everytime you mention that blue dress!
    She's already pimping out Faith's dislike of Avery to get back into Nick's orbit; Avery better run for the hills or find a fire-proof place to be at all times!

She might steal or burn Avery's law degree or possibly both......That's our girl.....

She might burn down Avery's apartment!

First, she'll steal everything that isn't nailed down, then she'll burn her apartment down......then...wait for it.....she will try to shag ever fireman that comes on the scene! Don't worry, she will just blame it on her BP and the fact that Cassie died! What manipulative witch she is!

Lol blame it on the BPD and the death of her daughter; poor Cassie can't even rest in peace. Share-A-Newman will blame her for being a skank...

#2122   2013/07/11 11:57AM
    janetb

Sharon overheard Nick talking about Summer's paternity at Cassie's grave.She doesn't know yet what the results of the second test were.She's going to be sadly disappointed when Nick's family and others don't detest him as she hoped.Her plan was to be the only one to love and support him and they'd live happily ever after.It makes me want to gag.I think he tells her on today's Canadian show which I'll be seeing later.

#2123   2013/07/11 12:09PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

I suppose she will pretend that she is surprised and comfort dummy in her own special way. BobbleHead is such a piece of work. She is so contriving and dishonest that no one can take her seriously. Poor Faith.........

I think she overheard Nick saying that Summer may not be his. I'm not sure she knows for certain. The question is, will she admit to eavesdropping at the graveside...

No, she will just want to worm her way back into Nick's life since she can't have Satan. First she will want to get rid of Avery and she will try and use poor little Faith.

Possibly she will run off and to find herself. They use that story line every time they can't think of anything to write. She will probably go to NO and dream about her and VentCrawler. The real question is....Who will get to wear the blue dress.........

Hey hey hey....stop accusing the vent-crawler of wearing a blue dress!!!! It was PURPLE! I will never forget how stupid and crazy he looked in it!

Blue or purple, I still lmao!

#2124   2013/07/11 03:42PM
    Pretty Emerald

Just needed to say....DEATH TO SHADAM! get ready for stupid Sharon to be going after the other stupid, pompous Newman....Nick the prick! She just can't stop bedding the Newman family. YUCK!

#2125   2013/07/11 04:32PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

Hey hey hey....stop accusing the vent-crawler of wearing a blue dress!!!! It was PURPLE! I will never forget how stupid and crazy he looked in it!

Blue or purple, I still lmao!

I say blue, like the ventcrawler's eyes.....You say purple, like the ventcrawler's heart....... ha ha

#2126   2013/07/11 04:43PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

I lmao everytime you mention that blue dress!
    She's already pimping out Faith's dislike of Avery to get back into Nick's orbit; Avery better run for the hills or find a fire-proof place to be at all times!

She might steal or burn Avery's law degree or possibly both......That's our girl.....

She might burn down Avery's apartment!

First, she'll steal everything that isn't nailed down, then she'll burn her apartment down......then...wait for it.....she will try to shag ever fireman that comes on the scene! Don't worry, she will just blame it on her BP and the fact that Cassie died! What manipulative witch she is!

I had to laugh about the firemen.......

#2127   2013/07/11 11:32PM
    lilpiggy

Why did BobbleHead Sharon have tire tread marks on her back?................From crawling across the street when the sign said "Don't Walk".........

#2128   2013/07/12 12:33AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: Why did BobbleHead Sharon have tire tread marks on her back?................From crawling across the street when the sign said "Don't Walk".........

LOL! I thought that she had tire tread marks on her back because one of her bed buddies thought that she was a lousy lay!!!! Heehee!

#2129   2013/07/12 05:33AM
    trinilisa

Happy Friday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Nick told Share-A-Newman the news on yesterday's Canadian show. In true doormat fashion, Sharon "understands". After Faith whines about whether they can be a family, the bobble-headed homewrecker told her to leave that to her. So Avery had better watch out; looks like Sharon may try to seduce Nick. Either that, or like I said yesterday, Avery needs to hide all her possessions and wear fire-proof gear at all times!

#2130   2013/07/12 05:37AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: Just needed to say....DEATH TO SHADAM! get ready for stupid Sharon to be going after the other stupid, pompous Newman....Nick the prick! She just can't stop bedding the Newman family. YUCK!

She makes me think of that song, "It's a family affair"...

« 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list