List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122911, Replies: 4407
    « 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 » »| page:
    #2101   2013/07/10 12:28PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: Good day, fellow haters of all things Shadam! Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, the cross-dressing freak was on yesterday's Canadian show. Both he and Victor fired Melanie, except that he banged her and then blackmailed her and then fired her. This is just further proof of what an evil bastard Adam really is. The good news is no Shimbo on today's US, so part of your gag reflex should get a break at least...have a great day!

Like father, like son.Adam truly is Victor Newman Jr.Their love fest and partnership was never going to last. They're both control freaks.

I'm glad they're back to being "normal"; that whole Victor-kissing-Adam's-ass thing was nauseating! Perhaps Ole' Vic wanted to make it so that it looked to Adam he was kissing his ass, but all the while has been waiting to pounce...at least I hope that is...the pity party and praise for the she-male vent-crawling freak of nature needs to end!

#2102   2013/07/10 01:12PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: Good day, fellow haters of all things Shadam! Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, the cross-dressing freak was on yesterday's Canadian show. Both he and Victor fired Melanie, except that he banged her and then blackmailed her and then fired her. This is just further proof of what an evil bastard Adam really is. The good news is no Shimbo on today's US, so part of your gag reflex should get a break at least...have a great day!

Like father, like son.Adam truly is Victor Newman Jr.Their love fest and partnership was never going to last. They're both control freaks.

I'm glad they're back to being "normal"; that whole Victor-kissing-Adam's-ass thing was nauseating! Perhaps Ole' Vic wanted to make it so that it looked to Adam he was kissing his ass, but all the while has been waiting to pounce...at least I hope that is...the pity party and praise for the she-male vent-crawling freak of nature needs to end!

ICAM!!!!! Every scene with Adam and Victor "paling around" and acting like father and son made me want to vomit! Victor(Lurch) looked so stupid with his fake smile and calling Adam "son"! Both of them are sneaky, freaky devils! I really don't care that Adam fired Melanie. She deserved it. She was nothing more that a dumb flunky for Victor! She slept with Adam without even knowing him at all. He didn't even really take her on a proper date, and she gave him "happy pie"!!!LOL! It's just Adam's ridiculous and pompous attitude is soooooo annoying! He constantly picks at his clothes and looks off into space when he is talking to someone....YUCK! It is sickening...

#2103   2013/07/10 01:25PM
    Pretty Emerald

OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

#2104   2013/07/10 01:30PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

ICAM!!!!! Every scene with Adam and Victor "paling around" and acting like father and son made me want to vomit! Victor(Lurch) looked so stupid with his fake smile and calling Adam "son"! Both of them are sneaky, freaky devils! I really don't care that Adam fired Melanie. She deserved it. She was nothing more that a dumb flunky for Victor! She slept with Adam without even knowing him at all. He didn't even really take her on a proper date, and she gave him "happy pie"!!!LOL! It's just Adam's ridiculous and pompous attitude is soooooo annoying! He constantly picks at his clothes and looks off into space when he is talking to someone....YUCK! It is sickening...

You and Hab are awesome with the descriptions of Adam today...thank you both for that!
    Yeah; Mel definitely deserved it, but Adam is a pompass ass!

#2105   2013/07/10 01:45PM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

#2106   2013/07/10 03:37PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: OMG....I just thought of something, that dope Adam slept with Melanie and then fired her. She seemed very desperate and devastated when he told her that he was breaking all ties with her. He wouldn't even help her get another job. She is going to be pissed beyond belief! I am sure that she will do one of two things, or maybe both! She will say that he "forced her to shag him" or she will claim that she is pregnant! She will probably shag some drunk guy from a bar and then say that the baby is Adam's.....stupid Adam probably just invited a ton of trouble into his pathetic life. SMH!

You know, that's completely plausible. Spoilers say that the week of the 22nd, she teams up with Billy against Adam. I'm thinking that Billy also has a bone to pick with Ole' Blue Dress...so we shall see what they do to that waste of space...

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

#2107   2013/07/10 04:24PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: I forgot to say HAPPY Wackadoo Wednesday everybody. Thank goodness we don't have to see the #1 Nut today....Sharon must be off screen because she is in the bars soliciting men!

I'm glad that she's off screen sometimes, because, you know,
    sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't...

Ha Ha, that is funny. Every time I hear that song, I will think of BobbleHead Sharon......

#2108   2013/07/10 04:30PM
    Pretty Emerald

Oh great, as soon as Simple Sharon finds out that Summer is not Nick's daughter.....she will be on him like white on rice! She will be in his face 24/7 telling him that she "just wants to help him". It will be great to see what Billy and Melanie have planned for Adam! maybe Adam will finally get some pay-back for all of his evil deeds!

#2109   2013/07/10 04:33PM
    lilpiggy

Hey Pretty, you should be writing the show. The so called writers couldn't come up with anything half that good.

Cheers........

#2110   2013/07/10 10:08PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:

She went to OTB after being fired and Billy poured her a drink.She made it quite clear what she thought of Adam.Billy blames Adam for his recent gambling so I think they'll team up against him.

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.I think Nick will soon be telling Sharon about Summer. Get the barf bags ready!!!

I thought Share-A-Newman overheard Nic at the graveyard and knew about Summer.
    I suppose she will pretend that she is surprised and comfort dummy in her own special way. BobbleHead is such a piece of work. She is so contriving and dishonest that no one can take her seriously. Poor Faith.........

« 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list