List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/18 09:16AM, Views: 132679, Replies: 4412
    « 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 » »| page:
    #2091   2013/07/09 01:56PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: well now sharon has become as disgusting as adam with the new spoilers.. what a skank she is

They are two of a kind.......Lock them in a room together and let the fun begin......

Lock them in a room together...
    And set it on fire like Shimbo did to the ranch!

Boy Trini, you are bad......

Hey, if the matches fit...

Don't give BobbleHead Sharon any matches......

If they're going to lock them in a room together, please give Share-A-Bed matches!

#2092   2013/07/09 06:00PM
    lilpiggy

BobbleHead Sharon is interested in archery.....What happened when she shot an arrow in the sky?........
    She missed........

#2093   2013/07/10 05:42AM
    trinilisa

Good day, fellow haters of all things Shadam! Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, the cross-dressing freak was on yesterday's Canadian show. Both he and Victor fired Melanie, except that he banged her and then blackmailed her and then fired her. This is just further proof of what an evil bastard Adam really is. The good news is no Shimbo on today's US, so part of your gag reflex should get a break at least...have a great day!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/10 05:45AM
    #2094   2013/07/10 09:53AM
    Pretty Emerald

I am very relieved to hear that Sharon will not be dirtying up my screen today! Adam really is very abusive to women. The only time that I could stand him was when he was with Chelsea. He has gone right back to being an evil and sickening freak again! I hate that ugly frown he always wears. He also does that stupid thing with his mouth, kind of sucking his teeth and looking mean......it is really annoying and makes him look stupid!

#2095   2013/07/10 10:03AM
    Pretty Emerald

I forgot to say HAPPY Wackadoo Wednesday everybody. Thank goodness we don't have to see the #1 Nut today....Sharon must be off screen because she is in the bars soliciting men!

#2096   2013/07/10 10:11AM
    habbyfan

Quote Pretty Emerald: I am very relieved to hear that Sharon will not be dirtying up my screen today! Adam really is very abusive to women. The only time that I could stand him was when he was with Chelsea. He has gone right back to being an evil and sickening freak again! I hate that ugly frown he always wears. He also does that stupid thing with his mouth, kind of sucking his teeth and looking mean......it is really annoying and makes him look stupid!

and walks around with his thumbs hooked in his vest,while sticking out his chest ... a la dear old Dad

but the best is when he hides behind pillars or around corners spying ... just like dear old Dad

#2097   2013/07/10 10:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: I forgot to say HAPPY Wackadoo Wednesday everybody. Thank goodness we don't have to see the #1 Nut today....Sharon must be off screen because she is in the bars soliciting men!

I'm glad that she's off screen sometimes, because, you know,
    sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't...

#2098   2013/07/10 10:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: I am very relieved to hear that Sharon will not be dirtying up my screen today! Adam really is very abusive to women. The only time that I could stand him was when he was with Chelsea. He has gone right back to being an evil and sickening freak again! I hate that ugly frown he always wears. He also does that stupid thing with his mouth, kind of sucking his teeth and looking mean......it is really annoying and makes him look stupid!

Chelsea did make him seem human, while Sharon has turned him into Satan again...she began that process by inserting herself into Chadam's marriage...and the rest, as they say, is history...

#2099   2013/07/10 11:28AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote trinilisa:

Chelsea did make him seem human, while Sharon has turned him into Satan again...she began that process by inserting herself into Chadam's marriage...and the rest, as they say, is history...

ITA! Sharon is such a pig. She kept telling Adam to go to Chelsea, meanwhile she kept flirting with him and offering her services to him! Now we will have to watch this creep do the same thing with Nick and Avery! Sharon needs to get a life and get a man without the last name Newman. She is beyond pathetic and gross!

#2100   2013/07/10 11:52AM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: Good day, fellow haters of all things Shadam! Happy Wackadoo Wednesday!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, the cross-dressing freak was on yesterday's Canadian show. Both he and Victor fired Melanie, except that he banged her and then blackmailed her and then fired her. This is just further proof of what an evil bastard Adam really is. The good news is no Shimbo on today's US, so part of your gag reflex should get a break at least...have a great day!

Like father, like son.Adam truly is Victor Newman Jr.Their love fest and partnership was never going to last. They're both control freaks.

« 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list