List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125520, Replies: 4407
    « 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 » »| page:
    #2081   2013/07/09 12:37PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald: There are spoilers posted on this board claiming that Sharon the Newman mattress did indeed switch the test. Hmmmmm.....Now if that is actually true I wonder who Sharon slept with in order to have the test changed? She really has become nasty, evil and has lost her marbles and all of her morals! She really is a lot like Adam, she will blame it all on her BPD! Sharon is such a great person, I can understand why her fans claim that she is good and kind with a big heart!

I read those spoilers. I find them unbelieveable because, with Sharon, the elevator doesn't quite reach the penthouse, if you know what I mean. I'm going to speculate with you that she shagged someone from the lab...

#2082   2013/07/09 12:39PM
    trinilisa

Quote Sinny-3-3-3: well now sharon has become as disgusting as adam with the new spoilers.. what a skank she is

Hey, Sinny, why is that poster allowed to stock you and get away with it on the NB thread?

#2083   2013/07/09 12:44PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Hello Shadam/Adam/Sharon haters! Great to know that here will no Shadam or nasty Sharon on today to dirty up my screen. I am still freaked out by that nutty scene with Sharon talking to Cassie's ghost, looking all crazy and making plans for Nick to come running to her to play house again! If it does happen.....I wonder if that means as soon as they get back together and start shagging, she'll make plans to meet Adam in San Francisco, CA so that they can shake the sheets and talk crazy about how they built the town together! Sharon is a sickening and pathetic loon!

BobbleHead Sharon built that city on "Rock and Roll"....... .......At least in her own mind.........

Lol I love that song!

#2084   2013/07/09 12:47PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Sinny-3-3-3: well now sharon has become as disgusting as adam with the new spoilers.. what a skank she is

They are two of a kind.......Lock them in a room together and let the fun begin......

Lock them in a room together...
    And set it on fire like Shimbo did to the ranch!

#2085   2013/07/09 01:11PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:

They are two of a kind.......Lock them in a room together and let the fun begin......

Boy Trini, you are bad......

#2086   2013/07/09 01:20PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: There are spoilers posted on this board claiming that Sharon the Newman mattress did indeed switch the test. Hmmmmm.....Now if that is actually true I wonder who Sharon slept with in order to have the test changed? She really has become nasty, evil and has lost her marbles and all of her morals! She really is a lot like Adam, she will blame it all on her BPD! Sharon is such a great person, I can understand why her fans claim that she is good and kind with a big heart!

I read those spoilers. I find them unbelieveable because, with Sharon, the elevator doesn't quite reach the penthouse, if you know what I mean. I'm going to speculate with you that she shagged someone from the lab...

Sharon did study for her blood test..........

Probably impressed some lab tec. with her witty charm and little girl looks. Not to mention her sophisticated banter and her head bobble from side to side and her eyes crossing from time to time. That's our girl......

#2087   2013/07/09 01:28PM
    janetb

Sharon's fans will never hold her accountable for her actions, BP or not.It wasn't her fault that she torched Victor's home and almost destroyed NE.It was Victor and all those terrible Newmans who abused her and forced her to do it.

#2088   2013/07/09 01:38PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb:

Sharon's fans will never hold her accountable for her actions, BP or not.It wasn't her fault that she torched Victor's home and almost destroyed NE.It was Victor and all those terrible Newmans who abused her and forced her to do it.

The Devil made her do it..........

#2089   2013/07/09 01:45PM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:

Hey, if the matches fit...

#2090   2013/07/09 01:48PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:

Hey, if the matches fit...

Don't give BobbleHead Sharon any matches......

« 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list