List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 125601, Replies: 4407
    « 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 » »| page:
    #2071   2013/07/09 07:13AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Hello my peeps!
    Hope you're all doing well.
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Good news; no Satan or his mistress in the US today!
    I'm sure that Shimbo is sharpening her claws to destroy Avery, and if that doesn't work, she will use Faith to do it. But spoilers originally said that Avery stands by Nick. So I have no idea how this is going to play out.

#2072   2013/07/09 08:57AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Hello my peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    I'm sure that Shimbo is sharpening her claws to destroy Avery, and if that doesn't work, she will use Faith to do it. But spoilers originally said that Avery stands by Nick. So I have no idea how this is going to play out.

Well, I am sure the blond bimbo has something nasty in mind, thou limited, for Avery. I think she is starting to think like the VentCrawler. They are starting to have the same mindset. Have you noticed that they both feel sorry for themselves all the time. "No body knows the trouble I've seen", "Nobody knows the sorrow"....."Woe is me"...
    ......Wah, Wah.......and on and on.....

#2073   2013/07/09 09:05AM
    Pretty Emerald

Hello Shadam/Adam/Sharon haters! Great to know that here will no Shadam or nasty Sharon on today to dirty up my screen. I am still freaked out by that nutty scene with Sharon talking to Cassie's ghost, looking all crazy and making plans for Nick to come running to her to play house again! If it does happen.....I wonder if that means as soon as they get back together and start shagging, she'll make plans to meet Adam in San Francisco, CA so that they can shake the sheets and talk crazy about how they built the town together! Sharon is a sickening and pathetic loon!

#2074   2013/07/09 09:24AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: Good morning, my fellow Shadam/Current Sharon/Adam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Friday had no Satan on in Canada, but there was lots of Shimbo. It looks like the writers refuse to let poor Cassie rest in peace, because her grown-up ghost self appeared to Share-It-With-Everybody on Friday. She told her dead daughter that she is the only one that can help Nick if he had to face losing Summer. She is totally delusional, talking about how life would go back to the way it was meant to be. I don't get it; a few weeks ago, she was throwing herself at Adam. Now, all of a sudden, she wants Nick? Where was all this love for Nick when she left his ass and went to NOLA and hooked up with her baby's kidnapper?
    Anyway, not-so-happy watching, guys, or give your FF button a work-out in the US today...

OMG, I will watch with a barf bucket and remote in my hand so that I can hit the ff button very quickly! Sharon is such a nasty and selfish creep! She always thinks about Faith and Cassie when she is trying to get Nick to shake the sheets with her! Yes she was begging Adam for anything that he would swing at her....since he did have enough sense to tell Simple Sharon to kick rocks.....she is all over Nick like ugly on an ape! YUCK!!!!! What a pathetic and useless woman she is.

Sharon wants Nick back and is completely delusional.She's living in fantasyland with her photo albums and talking to Cassie's ghost.She wants Summer to be Jack's so that everyone, especially Avery will turn against Nick .Then she'll swoop in with all her love and devotion and they'll live happily ever after.What a load of crap.Sharon will never be 'fixed'. She'll be stupid and pathetic and have her BP as a built in excuse for everything she does.It wasn't all sunshine and love when she was with Nick and it wouldn't be this time either.They were going to remarry before and she chose Adam.She needs intense psychiatric help much more than she needs her ex-husband.

BobbleHead was just too much today. She was grinning so much that she had to turn away from Jack. She doesn't care how much everyone is hurt, she just wants to get back with Dumbo Nick. Her silly look when she was talking with ghost kid, just blew me away. She is turning evil.....I still think she messed with the pat. test.........

Is she smart enough to mess with the test, though?

#2075   2013/07/09 09:31AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Hello my peeps!
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Well, I am sure the blond bimbo has something nasty in mind, thou limited, for Avery. I think she is starting to think like the VentCrawler. They are starting to have the same mindset. Have you noticed that they both feel sorry for themselves all the time. "No body knows the trouble I've seen", "Nobody knows the sorrow"....."Woe is me"...
    ......Wah, Wah.......and on and on.....

Yeah; they certainly like to throw pity parties for themselves...
    Nick is supposed to tell Shimbo on Friday in the US. So I guess we'll see her being "understanding" as a way of trying to get with her former stepson...ewww!

#2076   2013/07/09 10:03AM
    Pretty Emerald

There are spoilers posted on this board claiming that Sharon the Newman mattress did indeed switch the test. Hmmmmm.....Now if that is actually true I wonder who Sharon slept with in order to have the test changed? She really has become nasty, evil and has lost her marbles and all of her morals! She really is a lot like Adam, she will blame it all on her BPD! Sharon is such a great person, I can understand why her fans claim that she is good and kind with a big heart!

#2077   2013/07/09 10:05AM
    Sinny-3-3-3

well now sharon has become as disgusting as adam with the new spoilers.. what a skank she is

#2078   2013/07/09 10:23AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: Hello Shadam/Adam/Sharon haters! Great to know that here will no Shadam or nasty Sharon on today to dirty up my screen. I am still freaked out by that nutty scene with Sharon talking to Cassie's ghost, looking all crazy and making plans for Nick to come running to her to play house again! If it does happen.....I wonder if that means as soon as they get back together and start shagging, she'll make plans to meet Adam in San Francisco, CA so that they can shake the sheets and talk crazy about how they built the town together! Sharon is a sickening and pathetic loon!

BobbleHead Sharon built that city on "Rock and Roll"....... .......At least in her own mind.........

#2079   2013/07/09 10:25AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote trinilisa: Good morning, my fellow Shadam/Current Sharon/Adam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Friday had no Satan on in Canada, but there was lots of Shimbo. It looks like the writers refuse to let poor Cassie rest in peace, because her grown-up ghost self appeared to Share-It-With-Everybody on Friday. She told her dead daughter that she is the only one that can help Nick if he had to face losing Summer. She is totally delusional, talking about how life would go back to the way it was meant to be. I don't get it; a few weeks ago, she was throwing herself at Adam. Now, all of a sudden, she wants Nick? Where was all this love for Nick when she left his ass and went to NOLA and hooked up with her baby's kidnapper?
    Anyway, not-so-happy watching, guys, or give your FF button a work-out in the US today...

OMG, I will watch with a barf bucket and remote in my hand so that I can hit the ff button very quickly! Sharon is such a nasty and selfish creep! She always thinks about Faith and Cassie when she is trying to get Nick to shake the sheets with her! Yes she was begging Adam for anything that he would swing at her....since he did have enough sense to tell Simple Sharon to kick rocks.....she is all over Nick like ugly on an ape! YUCK!!!!! What a pathetic and useless woman she is.

Sharon wants Nick back and is completely delusional.She's living in fantasyland with her photo albums and talking to Cassie's ghost.She wants Summer to be Jack's so that everyone, especially Avery will turn against Nick .Then she'll swoop in with all her love and devotion and they'll live happily ever after.What a load of crap.Sharon will never be 'fixed'. She'll be stupid and pathetic and have her BP as a built in excuse for everything she does.It wasn't all sunshine and love when she was with Nick and it wouldn't be this time either.They were going to remarry before and she chose Adam.She needs intense psychiatric help much more than she needs her ex-husband.

BobbleHead was just too much today. She was grinning so much that she had to turn away from Jack. She doesn't care how much everyone is hurt, she just wants to get back with Dumbo Nick. Her silly look when she was talking with ghost kid, just blew me away. She is turning evil.....I still think she messed with the pat. test.........

Is she smart enough to mess with the test, though?

NO, but she read how to do it on the internet.......They can't put anything on the internet that's not true.....

#2080   2013/07/09 10:58AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Sinny-3-3-3: well now sharon has become as disgusting as adam with the new spoilers.. what a skank she is

They are two of a kind.......Lock them in a room together and let the fun begin......

« 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list