List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112629, Replies: 4373
    « 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 » »| page:
    #2051   2013/07/08 06:09AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Happy Fourth Of July to all my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon haters celebrating in the US!
    Good news; bad news.
    Good news, no Shimbo! Bad news, Satan having a stupid conversation with Daddy, who brought him a knife (hopefully Adam can drink enough scotch to stab Sharon and then himself) from Italy. Later he was talking with Melanie. Sorry to ruin your fourth, but look on the positive, at least both of them weren't on!

Watched scene where Old Vic and Adumb were talking. How dumb can the dialog get....... Wanted to stab both of them............But like you say "No BobbleHead" to FF thru....

Yes, it was great not seeing "BobbleHead" looking totally crazy and always hungry for a man! Adam got on my nerves though. He is just always so cocky!!!! About what????? It just makes him look stupid to me.

I guess he is cocky because he saved a couple of horses to make up for being a liar, kidnapper, ashes thief, ventcrawler, tormentor of mentally the ill, arsonist, and he got a parking ticket once.......

He's also a cross dressing pregnant woman scaring freak!

I lmao at your that description!

#2052   2013/07/08 09:51AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Good morning, my fellow Shadam/Current Sharon/Adam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Friday had no Satan on in Canada, but there was lots of Shimbo. It looks like the writers refuse to let poor Cassie rest in peace, because her grown-up ghost self appeared to Share-It-With-Everybody on Friday. She told her dead daughter that she is the only one that can help Nick if he had to face losing Summer. She is totally delusional, talking about how life would go back to the way it was meant to be. I don't get it; a few weeks ago, she was throwing herself at Adam. Now, all of a sudden, she wants Nick? Where was all this love for Nick when she left his ass and went to NOLA and hooked up with her baby's kidnapper?
    Anyway, not-so-happy watching, guys, or give your FF button a work-out in the US today...

Thanks for the warning. Poor Cassie, poor Faith, poor Noah, poor anyone related to BobbleHead......Possible that Cassie could share a ride with John Abbott when they visit the earth.........

#2053   2013/07/08 10:09AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Friday had no Satan on in Canada, but there was lots of Shimbo. It looks like the writers refuse to let poor Cassie rest in peace, because her grown-up ghost self appeared to Share-It-With-Everybody on Friday. She told her dead daughter that she is the only one that can help Nick if he had to face losing Summer. She is totally delusional, talking about how life would go back to the way it was meant to be. I don't get it; a few weeks ago, she was throwing herself at Adam. Now, all of a sudden, she wants Nick? Where was all this love for Nick when she left his ass and went to NOLA and hooked up with her baby's kidnapper?
    Anyway, not-so-happy watching, guys, or give your FF button a work-out in the US today...

Thanks for the warning. Poor Cassie, poor Faith, poor Noah, poor anyone related to BobbleHead......Possible that Cassie could share a ride with John Abbott when they visit the earth.........

Yep; Bubble Brain cannot let that poor girl rest in peace. And even Cassie had her doubts because she warned Brainless that what she's hoping for might not come true.
    Hey, you're right; she could definitely hitch a ride with John Abbott; he definitely knows the way to Earth! lol
    So I just thought of something. This whole big deal about "the return of Cassie" was just b/c the original actress is playing an aged ghost of her dead self? Seriously? So all summer, Madam Picks-Up-Randoms will be running around talking to a ghost? What? The graveside scenes didn't drum up enough sympathy for Clueless? This grown-up ghost is supposed to say, hey, she's so pathetic, and can't let her daughter rest in peace that she's now seeing her ghost everywhere? Stupid stupid stupid imho...

#2054   2013/07/08 10:16AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Yep; Bubble Brain cannot let that poor girl rest in peace. And even Cassie had her doubts because she warned Brainless that what she's hoping for might not come true.
    Hey, you're right; she could definitely hitch a ride with John Abbott; he definitely knows the way to Earth! lol
    So I just thought of something. This whole big deal about "the return of Cassie" was just b/c the original actress is playing an aged ghost of her dead self? Seriously? So all summer, Madam Picks-Up-Randoms will be running around talking to a ghost? What? The graveside scenes didn't drum up enough sympathy for Clueless? This grown-up ghost is supposed to say, hey, she's so pathetic, and can't let her daughter rest in peace that she's now seeing her ghost everywhere? Stupid stupid stupid imho...

Well you know if BobbleHead Sharon and Jack got re-married they could receive ghost's together.........You know what they say "The family that hallucinates together stays together"..........

#2055   2013/07/08 10:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Well you know if BobbleHead Sharon and Jack got re-married they could receive ghost's together.........You know what they say "The family that hallucinates together stays together"..........

Lol about the family that hallucinates together stays together!
    I think that if all they're going to do is have Cassie be a ghost, then the whole return was a huge let-down. But that's just my opinion. There were some saying that this whole "return of Cassie" was going to bring Nick and Share-A-Newman back together. But how can she do that when she's a ghost?
    Avery had better watch out; Shimbo is making the Newman rounds and peeing on her territory!

#2056   2013/07/08 10:26AM
    ChadamEpicLove

Who would have thought that Chelsea would change this whole Shadam dynamic.

since meeting and loving Chelsea, Adam just isnt the same old stupid Adam he used to be with miss who bedded the whole Newman family. I wouldnt put it past her if she sleep with Adam and Chelsea's son in the future if the child is SORASED . HAHAHAHAA

I just love it when Nikki badmouths Shameon ...the b**** who cant keep her legs closed for a second.LOL Love me some Nikki

#2057   2013/07/08 10:28AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    *SPOILER ALERT*

Lol about the family that hallucinates together stays together!
    I think that if all they're going to do is have Cassie be a ghost, then the whole return was a huge let-down. But that's just my opinion. There were some saying that this whole "return of Cassie" was going to bring Nick and Share-A-Newman back together. But how can she do that when she's a ghost?
    Avery had better watch out; Shimbo is making the Newman rounds and peeing on her territory!

Yea, I don't think Avery and Mr. Bozo are going to make it.
    Share-A-Whoever is going to mess up the Lawyer and the Barkeep.................

#2058   2013/07/08 10:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote ChadamEpicLove: Who would have thought that Chelsea would change this whole Shadam dynamic.

since meeting and loving Chelsea, Adam just isnt the same old stupid Adam he used to be with miss who bedded the whole Newman family. I wouldnt put it past her if she sleep with Adam and Chelsea's son in the future if the child is SORASED . HAHAHAHAA

I just love it when Nikki badmouths Shameon ...the b**** who cant keep her legs closed for a second.LOL Love me some Nikki

Omg Shameon is priceless!
    Ita about Chelsea setting this whole Shadam-Is-Not-The-Same thing in motion. And in fact, I kinda liked Adam when he was with Chelsea and not doing all those under-handed things and wanted to be a better person. Imho they brought out the best in each other and made each other likeable to me. And then when Bubble Brain got drunk and burned down the ranch (oh excuse me, she all of a sudden got BPD), all hell broke loose...damn homewrecker...

#2059   2013/07/08 10:54AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote ChadamEpicLove: Who would have thought that Chelsea would change this whole Shadam dynamic.

Great post! Thank god for Chelsea, I just wish that Sharon "The Newman Mattress" would get hit by a train!

#2060   2013/07/08 11:01AM
    Pretty Emerald

*SPOILER ALERT*

OMG, I will watch with a barf bucket and remote in my hand so that I can hit the ff button very quickly! Sharon is such a nasty and selfish creep! She always thinks about Faith and Cassie when she is trying to get Nick to shake the sheets with her! Yes she was begging Adam for anything that he would swing at her....since he did have enough sense to tell Simple Sharon to kick rocks.....she is all over Nick like ugly on an ape! YUCK!!!!! What a pathetic and useless woman she is.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/08 11:03AM
    « 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list