List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 130090, Replies: 4409
    « 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 » »| page:
    #2041   2013/07/05 02:07PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Happy Fourth Of July to all my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon haters celebrating in the US!
    Good news; bad news.
    Good news, no Shimbo! Bad news, Satan having a stupid conversation with Daddy, who brought him a knife (hopefully Adam can drink enough scotch to stab Sharon and then himself) from Italy. Later he was talking with Melanie. Sorry to ruin your fourth, but look on the positive, at least both of them weren't on!

Watched scene where Old Vic and Adumb were talking. How dumb can the dialog get....... Wanted to stab both of them............But like you say "No BobbleHead" to FF thru....

Yes, it was great not seeing "BobbleHead" looking totally crazy and always hungry for a man! Adam got on my nerves though. He is just always so cocky!!!! About what????? It just makes him look stupid to me.

I guess he is cocky because he saved a couple of horses to make up for being a liar, kidnapper, ashes thief, ventcrawler, tormentor of mentally the ill, arsonist, and he got a parking ticket once.......

#2042   2013/07/05 02:20PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Happy Fourth Of July to all my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon haters celebrating in the US!
    Good news; bad news.
    Good news, no Shimbo! Bad news, Satan having a stupid conversation with Daddy, who brought him a knife (hopefully Adam can drink enough scotch to stab Sharon and then himself) from Italy. Later he was talking with Melanie. Sorry to ruin your fourth, but look on the positive, at least both of them weren't on!

Watched scene where Old Vic and Adumb were talking. How dumb can the dialog get....... Wanted to stab both of them............But like you say "No BobbleHead" to FF thru....

Yes, it was great not seeing "BobbleHead" looking totally crazy and always hungry for a man! Adam got on my nerves though. He is just always so cocky!!!! About what????? It just makes him look stupid to me.

I guess he is cocky because he saved a couple of horses to make up for being a liar, kidnapper, ashes thief, ventcrawler, tormentor of mentally the ill, arsonist, and he got a parking ticket once.......

He's also a cross dressing pregnant woman scaring freak!

#2043   2013/07/05 02:25PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Good news; bad news.

He's also a cross dressing pregnant woman scaring freak!

Yes you are right, forgot about that.........
    PS: That blue dress is nice!!!

#2044   2013/07/06 09:33AM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald: I wonder what stupid Sharon will do when she finds out that Satan Jr. slept with Melanie???? I know that she thinks that all Adam does is think about her! I guess she'll be harassing Melanie and stealing Melanie's briefcase soon!

Yea, Melanie's briefcase won't be safe with klepto Sharon lurking about. Actually she might set her briefcase on fire.....

#2045   2013/07/06 02:29PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: I wonder what stupid Sharon will do when she finds out that Satan Jr. slept with Melanie???? I know that she thinks that all Adam does is think about her! I guess she'll be harassing Melanie and stealing Melanie's briefcase soon!

Yea, Melanie's briefcase won't be safe with klepto Sharon lurking about. Actually she might set her briefcase on fire.....

I think that she will steal her briefcase first, then set it on fire! Sharon is such a loser!

#2046   2013/07/07 09:15AM
    lilpiggy

Why did BobbleHead Sharon steal a police car?.........
    She saw the "911" and thought it was a Porsche.........

#2047   2013/07/07 11:20PM
    lilpiggy

Did you hear that BobbleHead Sharon tried to blow up Victor's car?...................She burned her lips on the tail pipe..........

#2048   2013/07/08 12:23AM
    Pretty Emerald

Death to Shadam!

#2049   2013/07/08 05:49AM
    trinilisa

Good morning, my fellow Shadam/Current Sharon/Adam haters!
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    Well, Friday had no Satan on in Canada, but there was lots of Shimbo. It looks like the writers refuse to let poor Cassie rest in peace, because her grown-up ghost self appeared to Share-It-With-Everybody on Friday. She told her dead daughter that she is the only one that can help Nick if he had to face losing Summer. She is totally delusional, talking about how life would go back to the way it was meant to be. I don't get it; a few weeks ago, she was throwing herself at Adam. Now, all of a sudden, she wants Nick? Where was all this love for Nick when she left his ass and went to NOLA and hooked up with her baby's kidnapper?
    Anyway, not-so-happy watching, guys, or give your FF button a work-out in the US today...

#2050   2013/07/08 06:05AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Good news; bad news.

I guess the standards are lowered for the ventcrawler for some stupid reason...

« 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list