List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 133024, Replies: 4415
    « 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 » »| page:
    #2031   2013/07/04 11:46AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy: BobbleHead Sharon got all new shirts with "TGIF" on them.......Thought that meant "This Goes In Front".........

Lol you're bad!

#2032   2013/07/04 11:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: What does BobbleHead Sharon do in the morning?.........Picks up her clothes off the floor......ands calls a cab..........

No no no. Sharon picks her clothes up and hitchhikes home and shows her appreciation for the ride by "riding" the person that picked her up.....then she steals something from them before she hops out of the car!

Lmao now that's funny!

#2033   2013/07/04 12:34PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: And I know that Shick had noah and all that, but could Sharon really think of what she shared with Nick, and I'm meaning the big picture, as a fantasy? Is she sick or naive or just plain stupid?

She's just stupid.

She is VERY stupid! Shadam sucks and Sharon needs to get a life and stop servicing the Newman men as a job!

Sharon is lonely and doesn't know how to move forward with her life.She thinks going back to Nick is the answer.Her doctor would help but Sharon won't listen .She doesn't want to hear that she's afraid to be alone and that she needs to move on from Adam and Nick.She won't help herself, so will continue to be as pathetic and stupid as always.

What's the point in having a doctor when she isn't going to listen to her anyway?

Yes, key words - pathetic and stupid.........Sums up BobbleHead Sharon perfectly........

Key words-pathetic, stupid, selfish, thief and big ole wh0re!!!!!! That is what Sharon is and continues to be!

#2034   2013/07/04 12:36PM
    Pretty Emerald

I wonder what stupid Sharon will do when she finds out that Satan Jr. slept with Melanie???? I know that she thinks that all Adam does is think about her! I guess she'll be harassing Melanie and stealing Melanie's briefcase soon!

#2035   2013/07/04 01:59PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: Why does BobbleHead Sharon wash her hair in the kitchen sink?...........Because that's where you are suppose to wash vegetables.......

OR.....It could be because that is where you are supposed to take a "wh0re's bath".

And LP thinks I am bad! lol

I think you are both bad..........

#2036   2013/07/04 02:13PM
    lilpiggy

How can you tell that BobbleHead Sharon has been using her computer?..............There is white-out on the screen.......and there is writing on the white-out......

#2037   2013/07/05 09:36AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: Happy Fourth Of July to all my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon haters celebrating in the US!
    Good news; bad news.
    Good news, no Shimbo! Bad news, Satan having a stupid conversation with Daddy, who brought him a knife (hopefully Adam can drink enough scotch to stab Sharon and then himself) from Italy. Later he was talking with Melanie. Sorry to ruin your fourth, but look on the positive, at least both of them weren't on!

Watched scene where Old Vic and Adumb were talking. How dumb can the dialog get....... Wanted to stab both of them............But like you say "No BobbleHead" to FF thru....

#2038   2013/07/05 12:09PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa: Happy Fourth Of July to all my Shadam/Adam/Current Sharon haters celebrating in the US!
    Good news; bad news.
    Good news, no Shimbo! Bad news, Satan having a stupid conversation with Daddy, who brought him a knife (hopefully Adam can drink enough scotch to stab Sharon and then himself) from Italy. Later he was talking with Melanie. Sorry to ruin your fourth, but look on the positive, at least both of them weren't on!

Watched scene where Old Vic and Adumb were talking. How dumb can the dialog get....... Wanted to stab both of them............But like you say "No BobbleHead" to FF thru....

Yes, it was great not seeing "BobbleHead" looking totally crazy and always hungry for a man! Adam got on my nerves though. He is just always so cocky!!!! About what????? It just makes him look stupid to me.

#2039   2013/07/05 01:13PM
    janetb

Sharon is on today's Canadian show , I haven't seen it yet.The Cassie look a like also appears today for the first time.Some posters see this as the return of Cassie who will somehow help Sharon with her grief. I think it's just another stupid s/l.Cassie is dead and nothing will change that or bring her back, especially not a look a like.We'll see what happens.If we're lucky Adam will get stabbed in the heart with that new knife Victor gave him.

Have a great weekend everyone.

#2040   2013/07/05 01:55PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb: Sharon is on today's Canadian show , I haven't seen it yet.The Cassie look a like also appears today for the first time.Some posters see this as the return of Cassie who will somehow help Sharon with her grief. I think it's just another stupid s/l.Cassie is dead and nothing will change that or bring her back, especially not a look a like.We'll see what happens.If we're lucky Adam will get stabbed in the heart with that new knife Victor gave him..................

.Good thought janetb. Stab him in the heart, oh! sorry, I guess he has to have one first.....ha ha

Have a great weekend everyone.

« 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list