List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122811, Replies: 4407
    « 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 » »| page:
    #2011   2013/07/03 05:59AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is a very selfish and pitiful mother! She only shows any interest in Faith when she is trying to get her hooks into Nick. All of the Newman men have treated Sharon like the trash that she is....why doesn't she finally move on. She just constantly hops on top of whichever Newman she is craving. Nick, Adam, Victor, Adam Nick! Talk about nasty!

Sharon doesn't want to move on from the Newman men.She uses her children to claim she's still a part of the Newman family and that she deserved a place at NE.Now she wants Nick back and will use Faith.If Adam told her he loved her and wanted a real relationship she'd forget about Nick and Faith in a second and run back to him.

ITA. With one correction.....If Adam simply told Sharon that he wanted to use her for an hour of sex....she would drop Faith like a bad habit and would break her neck running to him! What a pitiful and stupid woman.

I agree. Besides, wasn't she too busy French kissing Adam and missed a call from the school because she had to go and pick up Faith? And then, she couldn't leave the Tacky House fast enough to run over to Adam's and throw herself at him, all in the name of being treated like something you flush down a toilet? So you're right; if Adam even wanted five minutes with her, she would leave Faith and hightail it to his penthouse. And I agree with Janetb; Sharon doesn't want to break free of the Newmans; she likes to be the Newmans' favourite call girl. I wonder if Nick and Adam rejected her if she would try and throw herself at Ole' Vic again and try to be a homewrecker for Nictor?

#2012   2013/07/03 10:14AM
    lilpiggy

Why does BobbleHead Sharon wash her hair in the kitchen sink?...........Because that's where you are suppose to wash vegetables.......

#2013   2013/07/03 10:19AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: Why does BobbleHead Sharon wash her hair in the kitchen sink?...........Because that's where you are suppose to wash vegetables.......

OR.....It could be because that is where you are supposed to take a "wh0re's bath".

#2014   2013/07/03 11:40AM
    trinilisa

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: Why does BobbleHead Sharon wash her hair in the kitchen sink?...........Because that's where you are suppose to wash vegetables.......

OR.....It could be because that is where you are supposed to take a "wh0re's bath".

And LP thinks I am bad! lol

#2015   2013/07/03 12:36PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote Pretty Emerald: Sharon is a very selfish and pitiful mother! She only shows any interest in Faith when she is trying to get her hooks into Nick. All of the Newman men have treated Sharon like the trash that she is....why doesn't she finally move on. She just constantly hops on top of whichever Newman she is craving. Nick, Adam, Victor, Adam Nick! Talk about nasty!

Sharon doesn't want to move on from the Newman men.She uses her children to claim she's still a part of the Newman family and that she deserved a place at NE.Now she wants Nick back and will use Faith.If Adam told her he loved her and wanted a real relationship she'd forget about Nick and Faith in a second and run back to him.

ITA. With one correction.....If Adam simply told Sharon that he wanted to use her for an hour of sex....she would drop Faith like a bad habit and would break her neck running to him! What a pitiful and stupid woman.

I agree. Besides, wasn't she too busy French kissing Adam and missed a call from the school because she had to go and pick up Faith? And then, she couldn't leave the Tacky House fast enough to run over to Adam's and throw herself at him, all in the name of being treated like something you flush down a toilet? So you're right; if Adam even wanted five minutes with her, she would leave Faith and hightail it to his penthouse. And I agree with Janetb; Sharon doesn't want to break free of the Newmans; she likes to be the Newmans' favourite call girl. I wonder if Nick and Adam rejected her if she would try and throw herself at Ole' Vic again and try to be a homewrecker for Nictor?

Sharon wants Nick back and her fantasy of what their life was.I didn't think she'd risk that for a sex only relationship with Adam.You two are right, she just can't get over him.He seems to be tired of her being so needy and clingy.

#2016   2013/07/03 12:48PM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:

Sharon wants Nick back and her fantasy of what their life was.I didn't think she'd risk that for a sex only relationship with Adam.You two are right, she just can't get over him.He seems to be tired of her being so needy and clingy.

ITA! How does any woman NEED the man that stole her baby straight from the womb and gave her away???? Sharon is not Bi-polar she is just selfish and stupid as hell!

#2017   2013/07/03 01:15PM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:

Quite frankly, I don't see the whole "fantasy" with Nick, or even Adam. I mean, we all know how I feel about Shadam's so-called "love story". With Nick, what happened? The repeatedly cheated on each other, Sharon went away to "find herself", the unfortunate loss of Cassie, and the affair with Phyllis. We all know that Nick is a cereal cheater; hell, he couldn't even tell her from Grace, plus he cheated on Phyllis with Sharon. So I don't understand what was so fantastic with their life together; was it her cheating with Diego and Cameron? Or was it his cheating with Grace a few times? Or was it the Phick affair? Or was it when she kissed Victor, right before she went to "find herself"? Where's the fantasy?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/03 01:21PM
    #2018   2013/07/03 01:22PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote janetb:

Quite frankly, I don't see the whole "fantasy" with Nick, or even Adam. I mean, we all know how I feel about Sahdam's so-called "love story". With Nick, what happened? The repeatedly cheated on each other, Sharon went away to "find herself", the unfortunate loss of Cassie, and the affair with Phyllis. We all know that Nick is a cereal cheater; hell, he couldn't even tell her from Grace, plus he cheated on Phyllis with Sharon. So I don't understand what was so fantastic with their life together; was it her cheating with Diego and Cameron? Or was it his cheating with Grace a few times? Or was it the Phick affair? Or was it when she kissed Victor, right before she went to "find herself"? Where's the fantasy?

The fantasy is all in Sharon's mind.It didn't work out with Adam so she wants Nick back.She wants to be with him , their kids and their memories of Cassie, like the fairytale she was reading to Faith.They both cheated on each other more than once and couldn't work out their problems.Sharon can't survive without a man and she's just replacing Adam with Nick.It wouldn't last very long either.

#2019   2013/07/03 01:26PM
    trinilisa

And I know that Shick had noah and all that, but could Sharon really think of what she shared with Nick, and I'm meaning the big picture, as a fantasy? Is she sick or naive or just plain stupid?

#2020   2013/07/03 01:29PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: And I know that Shick had noah and all that, but could Sharon really think of what she shared with Nick, and I'm meaning the big picture, as a fantasy? Is she sick or naive or just plain stupid?

She's just stupid.

« 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list