List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112514, Replies: 4373
    « 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 » »| page:
    #1991   2013/06/28 03:02PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Flare

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: I just had a realization, and I wanted to thank the writers. It looks like Melanie is working for Victor. As much as I think Victor is a creep, I was more disturbed that he was breaking his bank account to purchase chapstick to kiss the ventcrawler's ass. But now that I know that he doesn't trust Adam, even though he took a bullet for him (I will not say save his life because Billy saved all their lives). It's refreshing to know that Satan doesn't have The Victator completely snowed...

Adam has always known how Victor treats his kids and his love is conditional .He wanted Victor's love and approval and chose him over both Chelsea and Sharon.
    He thought taking a bullet and getting NE back for Victor would prove him better and more loyal than Nick and Victoria.Now he knows Victor will use and try to control him as well.He'll likely use Melanie to get back at Victor to get his revenge.I expect we're in for more Adam pity parties when he gets teary and asks Victor how he could set him up like that after all he's done for him and NE.Adam wanted to be Victor Newman's son and he got his wish.

Adam is a fool! He is NEVER happy no matter what! Everytime Victor calls Adam "son" or talks to him like he gives a damn about him.....I want to blow chunks! It always sounds so fake and forced! Adam should know by now that Victor is a PIG and "Like father, like son"!

#1992   2013/06/28 04:33PM
    janetb

No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.Have a great weekend all my fellow Sharon/Adam/Shadam haters.

#1993   2013/06/28 05:42PM
    lilpiggy

Quote janetb: No Adam or Sharon on today's Canadian show.Have a great weekend all my fellow Sharon/Adam/Shadam haters.

No Adumb is good news. I could not believe that overbearing twit on US today. He was bragging about how he didn't work for Victor that he and Victor ran NE but that he really was the head honcho............

#1994   2013/06/29 03:17PM
    lilpiggy

Why does BobbleHead Sharon stand under light bulbs?.......It's the closest she'll come to a bright idea...........

#1995   2013/06/29 03:36PM
    lilpiggy

Why did BobbleHead Sharon put white-out on her computer screen?......She couldn't find her eraser..........

#1996   2013/06/30 04:00PM
    lilpiggy

why did BobbleHead Sharon fail her drivers license test.........
    She wasn't used to the front seat..........

#1997   2013/07/01 09:14AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote lilpiggy: why did BobbleHead Sharon fail her drivers license test.........

That's funny. I can't stand Shadam! They ruined the show for me!

#1998   2013/07/01 02:07PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Pretty Emerald:
    Quote lilpiggy: why did BobbleHead Sharon fail her drivers license test.........

That's funny. I can't stand Shadam! They ruined the show for me!

Yea, they do drag the show down. It seems their only intent is to get in peoples face.......

#1999   2013/07/02 05:47AM
    trinilisa

Happy belated Mental Monday to all my Shadam/Current Sharon/Adam haters! I was off yesterday for Canada Day, so happy belated Canada Day to all the posters who live in Canada...
    *SPOILER ALERT*
    So yesterday's Canadian show didn't feature Satan, however, his mistress was alive and "well", reading a fairytail to Faith about a king and a queen and their children, and at one point Faith said that they lived happily ever after, and Shimbo said something like, the story hasn't ended, and that they would have to see whether they lived happily ever after, and that she hoped that they did. So to me, it just goes to prove that Sharon is living in her Sharon fairytail world, and wants to jump Nick (the king)'s bones bad...lol
    So only half a gag reflex today in the US, guys and gals.

#2000   2013/07/02 07:45AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa: I just had a realization, and I wanted to thank the writers. It looks like Melanie is working for Victor. As much as I think Victor is a creep, I was more disturbed that he was breaking his bank account to purchase chapstick to kiss the ventcrawler's ass. But now that I know that he doesn't trust Adam, even though he took a bullet for him (I will not say save his life because Billy saved all their lives). It's refreshing to know that Satan doesn't have The Victator completely snowed...

Adam has always known how Victor treats his kids and his love is conditional .He wanted Victor's love and approval and chose him over both Chelsea and Sharon.
    He thought taking a bullet and getting NE back for Victor would prove him better and more loyal than Nick and Victoria.Now he knows Victor will use and try to control him as well.He'll likely use Melanie to get back at Victor to get his revenge.I expect we're in for more Adam pity parties when he gets teary and asks Victor how he could set him up like that after all he's done for him and NE.Adam wanted to be Victor Newman's son and he got his wish.

Yep; Adam thought that he had one-upped his cibblings because Billy actually saved Victor by dismantling the bomb; Adam and his wounded ass would have been receiving his praise from Father Satan (NOT VICTOR.....SATAN!) in hell had Billy not done that. But all that's forgotten. And btw, how does Adam repay Billy? By blackmailing him with the gambling thing. But my point is that Adam thought he was the golden child because he showed up where he wasn't wanted (yet again), and happened to be there when the man shot at Victor. But you're right; he realized that Victor doesn't appreciate him as far as he could throw him! And I would hate him, too, if he burned my child's fetu in the fireplace! But I guess this is the year of the pity party for Satan.

« 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list