List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 113288, Replies: 4373
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/25 10:50AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    soapfan42

Quote trinilisa: I think that us non-Sharon/non-Shadam fans should have a thread as the Sharon/Shadam fans have one of each.
    It does say "no fans", so I think we should be allowed to wash/rinse/repeat all his crimes if we so choose.
    I, personally, do not post in the Sharon/Adam/Shadam loving threads.
    I really see no need for Shadam/Sharon/Shadam fans to come in and remind us that we're repeating his crimes. There's a reason why I said "no fans".
    Again, this is not a Shadam/Sharon/Adam loving thread, so please expect the washing/rinsing/repeating.

Yes, this happens everytime it seems a non-Shadam thread is started. They just have to come on and post for some reason.

Why I don't know?

#12   2013/02/25 10:55AM
    trinilisa

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote trinilisa: I think that us non-Sharon/non-Shadam fans should have a thread as the Sharon/Shadam fans have one of each.
    It does say "no fans", so I think we should be allowed to wash/rinse/repeat all his crimes if we so choose.
    I really see no need for Shadam/Sharon/Shadam fans to come in and remind us that we're repeating his crimes. There's a reason why I said "no fans".
    Again, this is not a Shadam/Sharon/Adam loving thread, so please expect the washing/rinsing/repeating.

Yes, this happens everytime it seems a non-Shadam thread is started. They just have to come on and post for some reason.

Why I don't know?

I don't know either.
    I haven't seen a bash Adam/Sharon/Shadam thread on here specifically, although I could have missed them...

#13   2013/02/25 10:56AM
    Justahousewife

You can sign me up for this one.. Hate Shadam...

#14   2013/02/25 11:00AM
    BrendaJasonL...

I hate them too! I'll leave it at that.

#15   2013/02/25 11:08AM
    Soapy Ann

Quote trinilisa: Well, since we have a no-bash thread, I thought I'd attempt one for hating Adam/Shadam or either one.
    I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.

I agree with every word that you said! I will NEVER understand how the answer to all of the unspeakable and disgusting things that Adam has done to Sharon....is for Sharon to serve up a big dish of her azz on a platinum platter for Satan Jr.?????? Shadam really makes me ill!!!

#16   2013/02/25 11:22AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soapy Ann:
    Quote trinilisa: Well, since we have a no-bash thread, I thought I'd attempt one for hating Adam/Shadam or either one.
    I will still hate Adam for kidnapping Sharon's baby, and I will always hate him for all he did to Ashley/Rafe/Astel/the person whose baby's ashes he stole/his unborn brother and sister. It disgusts me that the writers expect people to forgive Adam's crimes just because Sharon allowed him back into her bed and pants after she found out what a horrible parasite piece of pond scumb he is (and that's an insult to pond scumb!) I think it's horrible that he hasn't apologized to anyone else for what he did to them, but all of a sudden the writers feel that he's a penicle of virtue just because Sharon's slept with him, and him covering up Sharon's arsen is okay because it's to "rescue" Sharon.

I agree with every word that you said! I will NEVER understand how the answer to all of the unspeakable and disgusting things that Adam has done to Sharon....is for Sharon to serve up a big dish of her azz on a platinum platter for Satan Jr.?????? Shadam really makes me ill!!!

Exactly. And I think it's unfair to us viewers for the writers to make like he's the best thing since sliced bread without him ever apologizing or atoning for everything he's done to others and not just Sharon. And someone pointed out in another thread that he set up the whole barn incident by dismissing his driver after he saw Sharon in the tornato and then lied to her and said that he couldn't reach his driver, just so that Sharon could reluctantly agree to give him a ride. So that being said, he's lucky he saved Faith, and "saving" her (when he was responsible for putting them in danger in the first place) does not redeem him imho.

#17   2013/02/25 11:24AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soapy Ann:

And btw, lol at Saten Jr!

#18   2013/02/25 11:25AM
    BurnToast

Quote soapfan42:

Why I don't know?

They just can't help themselves.They can't stand to see posters that do not love this gross and nasty pair I guess.

#19   2013/02/25 11:30AM
    Soapy Ann

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Soapy Ann:

Exactly. And I think it's unfair to us viewers for the writers to make like he's the best thing since sliced bread without him ever apologizing or atoning for everything he's done to others and not just Sharon. And someone pointed out in another thread that he set up the whole barn incident by dismissing his driver after he saw Sharon in the tornato and then lied to her and said that he couldn't reach his driver, just so that Sharon could reluctantly agree to give him a ride. So that being said, he's lucky he saved Faith, and "saving" her (when he was responsible for putting them in danger in the first place) does not redeem him imho.

Your'e right! Plus all he did was throw himself across the little baby that he stole! Big effing deal! I really started to see Adam differently when he was with Chelsea because he seemed to have changed and he was acting like a man. He treated Chelsea very well, with loving care.....then he went right back to his lying punk-azz ways! Sharon is NO better! She is a lying, manipulative old HO! The idea that she would even break bread with the man that took her baby is sickening. The thought that she actually gives him hefty doses of poon is just UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!!

#20   2013/02/25 11:36AM
    trinilisa

Quote Soapy Ann:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Soapy Ann:

Your'e right! Plus all he did was throw himself across the little baby that he stole! Big effing deal! I really started to see Adam differently when he was with Chelsea because he seemed to have changed and he was acting like a man. He treated Chelsea very well, with loving care.....then he went right back to his lying punk-azz ways! Sharon is NO better! She is a lying, manipulative old HO! The idea that she would even break bread with the man that took her baby is sickening. The thought that she actually gives him hefty doses of poon is just UNFORGIVABLE!!!!!!!

I thought he was tollerable with Chelsea as well. And I actually thought he meant it when he turned Sharon away after she came to Kansas to stop their wedding. But as soon as Sharon burned down the ranch and called him, he was quick to lie to Chelsea. Then to use her on New Years Eve just to get laid, probably because Sharon didn't want him (I have no proof of that, just speculation on my part) was just wrong.
    Chelsea is no angel and has done a lot of wrong things. But If Adam deserves happiness after all the things he's done, then Chelsea also deserves happiness because, until the writers show otherwise, she hasn't done half the things that Adam has done as he is no angel either...jmho

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/25 11:39AM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list