List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122744, Replies: 4407
    « 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 » »| page:
    #1981   2013/06/28 08:43AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    lilpiggy

BobbleHead Sharon has a speech impediment..............

She can't say "no"........

#1982   2013/06/28 08:47AM
    trinilisa

I just had a realization, and I wanted to thank the writers. It looks like Melanie is working for Victor. As much as I think Victor is a creep, I was more disturbed that he was breaking his bank account to purchase chapstick to kiss the ventcrawler's ass. But now that I know that he doesn't trust Adam, even though he took a bullet for him (I will not say save his life because Billy saved all their lives). It's refreshing to know that Satan doesn't have The Victator completely snowed...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/28 08:51AM
    #1983   2013/06/28 08:51AM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa: I just had a realization, and I wanted to thank the writers. It looks like Melanie is working for Victor. As much as I think Victor is a creep, I was more disturbed that he was breaking his bank account to purchase chapstick to kiss the ventcrawler's ass. But now that I know that he doesn't trust Adam, even though he took a bullet for him (I will not say save his life because Billy saved all their lives). It's refreshing to know that Satan doesn't have The Victator snowed...

Yea, old Vic is smarter than the average bear.......

#1984   2013/06/28 09:03AM
    trinilisa

Quote Flare:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Flare: Well folks.......apparently Adam and Melanie "get to know each other" by getting naked and touching each other LMAO!!!! I can't wait for Share-it-with-everybody to find out! She will use that as an excuse to go straight to the streets, and start giving out free poon left and right!

I'll bet she steals from her Johns once they're asleep after the poon sessions...

LMAO! I almost choked to death on my coffee, I laughed so hard at your post! It's so true!

Lol glad I could make you laugh. But it's not out of the relm of possibilities!

#1985   2013/06/28 11:32AM
    Flare

It was great NOT seeing stupid Sharon today! The way that Adam asked Melanie to "go upstairs" with him because there was a bed and an hour of bliss???? That was as sexy as a runny nose! He wasn't smooth or sexy, he was like an idiotic robot!

#1986   2013/06/28 11:40AM
    trinilisa

Quote Flare: It was great NOT seeing stupid Sharon today! The way that Adam asked Melanie to "go upstairs" with him because there was a bed and an hour of bliss???? That was as sexy as a runny nose! He wasn't smooth or sexy, he was like an idiotic robot!

I've always found all those stupid lines like I can rock your world or an hour of bliss or I'm good or I'm the best to be really unsexy and stupid. I don't need you to brag about how good you think you can put it down!And by the sound of it, he couldn't deliver to Melanie, because he said something like a third time would kill him...so that implies that she wanted to be more satisfied but Adam wasn't "up" to the task...

#1987   2013/06/28 11:47AM
    lilpiggy

IMAGINATION - The act of forming mental images......

Hey writers.....get some......

What's with having old Vic sic some gal on Adumb. You have used that same thing on Billy and Jack and who knows how many others. Get a new idea, would you..........Please quit re-cycling the same idea over and over and over......It wasn't that cute back then and it isn't now. Get new writers, have an idea contest, steal an idea from General Hospital. No don't do that, they probably stole it from you.
    In the history of the World, you can certainly steal something new.............

#1988   2013/06/28 11:47AM
    Flare

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Flare: It was great NOT seeing stupid Sharon today! The way that Adam asked Melanie to "go upstairs" with him because there was a bed and an hour of bliss???? That was as sexy as a runny nose! He wasn't smooth or sexy, he was like an idiotic robot!

I've always found all those stupid lines like I can rock your world or an hour of bliss or I'm good or I'm the best to be really unsexy and stupid. I don't need you to brag about how good you think you can put it down!And by the sound of it, he couldn't deliver to Melanie, because he said something like a third time would kill him...so that implies that she wanted to be more satisfied but Adam wasn't "up" to the task...

I guess Adam is used to nasty Sharon now! All he has to do is look at her and she is ready to service him in ANY way. He doesn't have to "perform" or even treat her like a human! What I found hilarious is when he told Melanie that he surrounds himself with smart people. I guess that is another reason that he kicked "The village idiot" to the curb!

#1989   2013/06/28 11:56AM
    trinilisa

Quote Flare:
    Quote trinilisa:

I guess Adam is used to nasty Sharon now! All he has to do is look at her and she is ready to service him in ANY way. He doesn't have to "perform" or even treat her like a human! What I found hilarious is when he told Melanie that he surrounds himself with smart people. I guess that is another reason that he kicked "The village idiot" to the curb!

I was at the nails place and missed it last night...is that what he said? Really? That's interesting because he's been hanging around with, and shagging GC's pet rock!

#1990   2013/06/28 01:09PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa: I just had a realization, and I wanted to thank the writers. It looks like Melanie is working for Victor. As much as I think Victor is a creep, I was more disturbed that he was breaking his bank account to purchase chapstick to kiss the ventcrawler's ass. But now that I know that he doesn't trust Adam, even though he took a bullet for him (I will not say save his life because Billy saved all their lives). It's refreshing to know that Satan doesn't have The Victator completely snowed...

Adam has always known how Victor treats his kids and his love is conditional .He wanted Victor's love and approval and chose him over both Chelsea and Sharon.
    He thought taking a bullet and getting NE back for Victor would prove him better and more loyal than Nick and Victoria.Now he knows Victor will use and try to control him as well.He'll likely use Melanie to get back at Victor to get his revenge.I expect we're in for more Adam pity parties when he gets teary and asks Victor how he could set him up like that after all he's done for him and NE.Adam wanted to be Victor Newman's son and he got his wish.

« 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list