List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129346, Replies: 4409
    « 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 » »| page:
    #1971   2013/06/27 07:13PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Flare

Quote lilpiggy: Look out Stitch, the blond rock is looking for you. ha ha

Calling Share-my-poon the blond rock is really not an accurate description of Sharon. A rock has much more personality than Sharon does!

#1972   2013/06/27 08:30PM
    lilpiggy

Quote Flare:

Calling Share-my-poon the blond rock is really not an accurate description of Sharon. A rock has much more personality than Sharon does!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

#1973   2013/06/28 06:59AM
    trinilisa

It's Friday! I could have thought it was Friday The 13th because I've had a world of problems at work, and I'm only an hour in!
    Anyway, *SPOILER ALERT*
    Satan shagged Melanie on yesterday's Canadian show, but then he was "washing it off" in the shower, and heard Melanie talking to The Victator (not sure whether he knew it was The Victator) about how she's getting closer to Adam...
    No Shimbo yesterday, so you guys can rest half of your gag reflexes...

#1974   2013/06/28 07:07AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Kimmd: Poor thing she is still obsseing over Adam. How hard does he have to kick her to the curb to make her move on. UGH!!

I don't get it either...

I don't get it either. I think the problem is that we are looking for something logical to be written for BobbleHead Sharon. We find it hard to believe that the writers just go any place they feel like and it doesn't necessarily make any sense. They just use BobbleHead to prop up others or just fill in dead air. I am not sure they have any specific plan for Bobblehead. She just orbits around everyone's universe and meddles...........Just my take......

You may be right; her character is used to prop up other characters, and they've encorprited a "get out of responsibility free" card, for good measure, just in case she does something idiotic or vendictive...it's not her, it's the BPD...

#1975   2013/06/28 07:09AM
    trinilisa

Quote Flare: Well folks.......apparently Adam and Melanie "get to know each other" by getting naked and touching each other LMAO!!!! I can't wait for Share-it-with-everybody to find out! She will use that as an excuse to go straight to the streets, and start giving out free poon left and right!

I'll bet she steals from her Johns once they're asleep after the poon sessions...

#1976   2013/06/28 07:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote Flare: Dylan's friend Stitch is really cute.....so as soon as Sharon the town fool "bumps into him".....she will be quick to offer him some "Welcome to GC free Kitty Cat"!!!!!! She is such a loser!

Again, you may be right...

#1977   2013/06/28 07:16AM
    trinilisa

Look out Stitch, Shimbo's got an itch!

#1978   2013/06/28 07:26AM
    trinilisa

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote Flare:

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol looks like I'm not the only one who's bad...

#1979   2013/06/28 08:35AM
    Flare

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Flare: Well folks.......apparently Adam and Melanie "get to know each other" by getting naked and touching each other LMAO!!!! I can't wait for Share-it-with-everybody to find out! She will use that as an excuse to go straight to the streets, and start giving out free poon left and right!

I'll bet she steals from her Johns once they're asleep after the poon sessions...

LMAO! I almost choked to death on my coffee, I laughed so hard at your post! It's so true!

#1980   2013/06/28 08:41AM
    lilpiggy

Why is BobbleHead Sharon's brain the size of a pea in the morning?.................Because it swells at night......

« 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list