List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 130041, Replies: 4409
    « 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 » »| page:
    #1961   2013/06/27 10:52AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote elizadolittle: Ughh have you guys seen the Y We Love Shadam thread? Ridiculous the way some Shadam fans are acting like they're so hard done by and only their couple is good/end game. Newsflash fools lots of couple fan bases are hard done by and have been experiencing it for a lot longer or just as long as you!!! I don't know why I even tried to reason with them

I tend to stay away from any thread title that has anything to do with Shadam love or Shadam/Adam/Shaaron worship, so I have to say no I have seen the title but haven't gone into it. As for your comments, ita, and will add that sometimes you just can't reason with people. For instance, I will not reason that Adam is this great person that his worshipers see....ever! lol

#1962   2013/06/27 10:57AM
    trinilisa

Quote elizadolittle:
    Quote Flare:
    Quote elizadolittle: Ughh have you guys seen the Y We Love Shadam thread? Ridiculous the way some Shadam fans are acting like they're so hard done by and only their couple is good/end game. Newsflash fools lots of couple fan bases are hard done by and have been experiencing it for a lot longer or just as long as you!!! I don't know why I even tried to reason with them

ICAM! Don't waste your time! I don't understand why they opened yet another Shadam worshiping thread! They worship them 24/7 in the No Bash Shadam thread!

I know they already have a thread which I don't post in. I couldn't resist pointing out how they were doing the very thing they were accusing others of. Apparently it's rewriting history when it's against Shadam but, "true love" when it's for them. I guess I imagined it when they had Sharon say she'd never known love before Adam. I guess I was imagining that they were propping that couple because that was showing their true love

Oh, believe me; us anti-Shadam/anti-Sharon/anti-Adam fans have been persecuted by the worshipers. I've read us being called everything from too invested to not able to forgive, even that we're jealous of Sharon and that we have the hots for her! Oh well; what are you gonna do?

#1963   2013/06/27 11:10AM
    trinilisa

Quote Gemini50:

Haven't gone there but I know that thread was opened after the Adam fans: why do you want Chelsea with Adam? thread and they just couldn't handle it...so they had to do something...SHADAM and all fans are the pits!

I've always found it priceless that whenever this thread comes up, the worshiping threads 99% of the time come up as well. I think they're trying to combat their "good" with what they may perceive as our "evil"...lol
    But they have more entries on their threads than I do on mine. Still, it's almost like they feel threatened by this thread, one was also "nice" enough to come onto our bash thread and post that we were pathetic. I had to put him in check by reminding him of the sanction...lol
    So I kind of think that person would have started a thread because of the pro-Chadam one...

#1964   2013/06/27 11:20AM
    trinilisa

Quote elizadolittle: I agree killing Shadam was definitely something right nuTPTB did. I would love to see Sharon with a non Newman love interest.

I agree that I would love to see Sharon with a non-Newman man. I actually thought that Dylan was supposed to be for her, but we all know how that turned out.
    I am glad that this new regime eventually showed Adam for who he truely is when it comes to Sharon. It took them a while, but they finally had him show himself to her. He knew that using her for meaningless sex was wrong because, although he didn't feel anything, he knew she would feel something other than crazy shagging, and yet, he still did it. That's not true love at all; that is manipulation with sex. He never loved her, imho, he is just an awesome manipulator who tells her what she wants to hear...or did, until he was done using her up...

#1965   2013/06/27 11:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote Flare: The show was as boring as the day is long yesterday!(US)The only great thing about it was the fact that we didn't have any Sharon or Shadam! I keep thinking about cute little Faith telling Share-my-poon.....I still love you mommy! How sad was that! Sharon should be telling Faith how much she loves her and should be making her feel like she is the center of Sharon's universe. Instead, it's the other way around. What a disgusting and useless character she has become! She is either looking for strange in bars while she mixes Seven and Seven's with her medication, stealing, snooping around Chelsea, or manipulating her way into the baby-napper's bed.....only to be thrown out like garbage right after. She has really become a turd with eyes!

Ita; when it comes to Share-It-With-Everybody(!), you never really know who's the parent and who's the child...

#1966   2013/06/27 11:47AM
    trinilisa

Quote Kimmd: Poor thing she is still obsseing over Adam. How hard does he have to kick her to the curb to make her move on. UGH!!

I don't get it either...

#1967   2013/06/27 04:12PM
    lilpiggy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Kimmd: Poor thing she is still obsseing over Adam. How hard does he have to kick her to the curb to make her move on. UGH!!

I don't get it either...

I don't get it either. I think the problem is that we are looking for something logical to be written for BobbleHead Sharon. We find it hard to believe that the writers just go any place they feel like and it doesn't necessarily make any sense. They just use BobbleHead to prop up others or just fill in dead air. I am not sure they have any specific plan for Bobblehead. She just orbits around everyone's universe and meddles...........Just my take......

#1968   2013/06/27 04:30PM
    Flare

Well folks.......apparently Adam and Melanie "get to know each other" by getting naked and touching each other LMAO!!!! I can't wait for Share-it-with-everybody to find out! She will use that as an excuse to go straight to the streets, and start giving out free poon left and right!

#1969   2013/06/27 04:37PM
    Flare

Dylan's friend Stitch is really cute.....so as soon as Sharon the town fool "bumps into him".....she will be quick to offer him some "Welcome to GC free Kitty Cat"!!!!!! She is such a loser!

#1970   2013/06/27 05:35PM
    lilpiggy

Look out Stitch, the blond rock is looking for you. ha ha

« 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list