List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 112691, Replies: 4373
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/02/26 12:48PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote ski lady: I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

Yes, it was further diminished by Shictor and Shucker, Newman CEO, the fire, etc. but that was all explained away with BPD. But hooking up with Adam after knowing he stole Faith was unforgiveable, even for a soap character. And just when we thought Sharon was coming back, the new writers took her backwards. Hopefully, Chelsea's baby will end Shadam forever. Writers: Please pay attention to us

The whole BPD excuse for her behaviour was such a joke. It would have been more believable if she wasn't on the sauce...But I guess this was why they wrote it that way; to spark debate on whether she was really "sick" to have done all these things...

#132   2013/02/26 12:52PM
    valleycliffe

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote ski lady: I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

Yes, it was further diminished by Shictor and Shucker, Newman CEO, the fire, etc. but that was all explained away with BPD. But hooking up with Adam after knowing he stole Faith was unforgiveable, even for a soap character. And just when we thought Sharon was coming back, the new writers took her backwards. Hopefully, Chelsea's baby will end Shadam forever. Writers: Please pay attention to us

The whole BPD excuse for her behaviour was such a joke. It would have been more believable if she wasn't on the sauce...But I guess this was why they wrote it that way; to spark debate on whether she was really "sick" to have done all these things...

LOL well, the only way the BPD excuse would have worked was if they had her, yanno, actually change instead of acting like the wackadoodle she is portraying by being with her babynapper instead of her baby..

#133   2013/02/26 01:05PM
    trinilisa

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote trinilisa:

LOL well, the only way the BPD excuse would have worked was if they had her, yanno, actually change instead of acting like the wackadoodle she is portraying by being with her babynapper instead of her baby..

Very good point!

#134   2013/02/26 01:17PM
    Crazy Annie

Faith at school playing Red Rover:

Red Rover, Red Rover let someone your Mom has banged over.
    Faith is trampled. Such a shame, she was a cute kid.

#135   2013/02/26 01:22PM
    trinilisa

Quote Crazy Annie: Faith at school playing Red Rover:

Lol such creativity! I can't be that creative...

#136   2013/02/26 01:30PM
    Truk

No love for either character here and together even less,lol.

#137   2013/02/26 01:48PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Sharon to Adam: "Let's play Victor and Nikki."

Adam: "Ok! You get some class, and I'll get the mustache."

Lmao you're so creative!

No, just a little crazy. My mother refused to take folic acid, and she let me fall a couple of times.

#138   2013/02/26 01:51PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Crazy Annie: Faith at school playing Red Rover:

Well, at least she won't grow up to be a h#!

Sister from another mother-that was funny!

#139   2013/02/26 01:54PM
    GramsDog

Shadam is enough to make me toss my cookies

#140   2013/02/26 01:55PM
    trinilisa

If the weather doesn't complete suck tomorrow, I will be back to vent about Adam/Sharon/Shadam some more, providing my thread doesn't get closed...lol
    In the meantime, feel free to hang out in this bash thread non-fans!
    "out"...lol
    Eta...if this thread gets lost tomorrow if I'm not here, I will resserect it on Thursday...but here's hoping for weather that will not make it a pain in my darriere to commute...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 01:58PM
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list