List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/11/27 10:32AM, Views: 134635, Replies: 4415
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/02/26 12:05PM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    kenerly1

Quote trinilisa: Did anybody see the Disgusting Duo making fun of Nick? After all the crap they've pulled (especially that vent-crawling fungus), they have no room to judge Nick. Yes, he's a cheating dog, but at lest he hasn't kidnapped any babies or killed his brother or sister!

Disgusting is right..I was throwing pillow at my TV..I am surprised this thread has not been closed...Hope they don't do it!!!

#122   2013/02/26 12:06PM
    Crazy Annie

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: The Society for Weak Women, Kleptomaniacs, Cremators, H#s, and Missing Children, are a very angry bunch. I am scared of them.

Be not afraid. Grab a bucket of insults and they melt.Be gone with them, Before someone drops a house on them...

#123   2013/02/26 12:09PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Crazy Annie:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: The Society for Weak Women, Kleptomaniacs, Cremators, H#s, and Missing Children, are a very angry bunch. I am scared of them.

Be not afraid. Grab a bucket of insults and they melt.Be gone with them, Before someone drops a house on them...

lol!

#124   2013/02/26 12:16PM
    trinilisa

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa: Did anybody see the Disgusting Duo making fun of Nick? After all the crap they've pulled (especially that vent-crawling fungus), they have no room to judge Nick. Yes, he's a cheating dog, but at lest he hasn't kidnapped any babies or killed his brother or sister!

Disgusting is right..I was throwing pillow at my TV..I am surprised this thread has not been closed...Hope they don't do it!!!

It would be unfair to close this thread, considering we're not actor/actress bashing. We're bashing the characters and the storylines. That said, I hope they don't close it either. But if they do, you can bet I will start another one!
    Never you fear, I will make a new place to bash the characters if this gets shut down...

#125   2013/02/26 12:24PM
    BrendaJasonL...

No rules broken, so it should be fine.

#126   2013/02/26 12:30PM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: No rules broken, so it should be fine.

If they do, in my opinion, it will show their biest...

#127   2013/02/26 12:34PM
    ski lady

I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

Yes, it was further diminished by Shictor and Shucker, Newman CEO, the fire, etc. but that was all explained away with BPD. But hooking up with Adam after knowing he stole Faith was unforgiveable, even for a soap character. And just when we thought Sharon was coming back, the new writers took her backwards. Hopefully, Chelsea's baby will end Shadam forever. Writers: Please pay attention to us

#128   2013/02/26 12:36PM
    BrendaJasonL...

Sharon to Adam: "Let's play Victor and Nikki."

Adam: "Ok! You get some class, and I'll get the mustache."

#129   2013/02/26 12:45PM
    trinilisa

Quote ski lady: I'm happy to see this thread doing so well. Maybe it will help the writers understand all the Shadam hate. I know there are quite a few fans for whom the chemistry of Shadam overrides the history, but many more of us hate seeing them onscreen together and/or feel that Sharon's character was destroyed because of Shadam.

Yes, it was further diminished by Shictor and Shucker, Newman CEO, the fire, etc. but that was all explained away with BPD. But hooking up with Adam after knowing he stole Faith was unforgiveable, even for a soap character. And just when we thought Sharon was coming back, the new writers took her backwards. Hopefully, Chelsea's baby will end Shadam forever. Writers: Please pay attention to us

I really like and agree with your post. And if everything to do with Shictor/Shucker/ranch burning was explained away because she was supposedly sick (I've always wondered what percentage of her was sick and what percentage was bombed out of her friggin' mind...must be 51%/49% in favour of BPD), then how do you xplain her hooking up with the babynapping, vent-crawling fetus-burner from Nola to when she left him high and dry and blind (what an insult to me as a blind woman...), to now after she's supposedly been on her meds. I mean, even with her meds she still wants to hit it with her daughter's kidnapper? What's her excuse for this sort of behaviour?

#130   2013/02/26 12:46PM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Sharon to Adam: "Let's play Victor and Nikki."

Adam: "Ok! You get some class, and I'll get the mustache."

Lmao you're so creative!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list