List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/09/03 09:43PM, Views: 129424, Replies: 4409
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/02/26 09:51AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

Quote Crazy Annie:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hello, Shadam hate thread! I just came in to get my missing baby, and my stolen lip gloss.

For some reason, I knew they would be in here.

Attention people of Genoa City. If you are looking for your missing items then they are most likely at Sharons house in the top drawer of her dresser in the living room.If you are looking for your missing baby then check Ashleys house.Adam likes to drop off Sharons missing things there.

And if you feel strange in your pregnant tummy, chances are you've miscarried, in which case, you need to check Adam's fireplace, since Sharon burned down the one in the Newman ranch that Adam likes to commit his evil in!
    And if your daughter goes missing, check the alleys because Adam likes to throw out women he may consider unworthy like yesterday's garbage...

#112   2013/02/26 10:17AM
    SoapSassy

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Crazy Annie:
    Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hello, Shadam hate thread! I just came in to get my missing baby, and my stolen lip gloss.

Attention people of Genoa City. If you are looking for your missing items then they are most likely at Sharons house in the top drawer of her dresser in the living room.If you are looking for your missing baby then check Ashleys house.Adam likes to drop off Sharons missing things there.

And if you feel strange in your pregnant tummy, chances are you've miscarried, in which case, you need to check Adam's fireplace, since Sharon burned down the one in the Newman ranch that Adam likes to commit his evil in!
    And if your daughter goes missing, check the alleys because Adam likes to throw out women he may consider unworthy like yesterday's garbage...

He is such a nice guy!!!NOT!!!!!!

#113   2013/02/26 10:25AM
    trinilisa

Quote SoapSassy:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote Crazy Annie:

He is such a nice guy!!!NOT!!!!!!

I know right? Sharon sure knows how to pick 'em!

#114   2013/02/26 10:35AM
    Kuttush

Love sharon, Like Adam & HATE them together.

#115   2013/02/26 10:39AM
    BrendaJasonL...

Quote Kuttush: Love sharon, Like Adam & HATE them together.

That works.

#116   2013/02/26 10:42AM
    BrendaJasonL...

The Society for Weak Women, Kleptomaniacs, Cremators, H#s, and Missing Children, are a very angry bunch. I am scared of them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 10:44AM
    #117   2013/02/26 10:48AM
    trinilisa

Quote Kuttush: Love sharon, Like Adam & HATE them together.

That is cool as I used to love Sharon...

#118   2013/02/26 10:50AM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: The Society for Weak Women, Kleptomaniacs, Cremators, H#s, and Missing Children, are a very angry bunch. I am scared of them.

Ditto.

#119   2013/02/26 11:03AM
    CyndiRella

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: The Society for Weak Women, Kleptomaniacs, Cremators, H#s, and Missing Children, are a very angry bunch. I am scared of them.

Terrified!

#120   2013/02/26 11:58AM
    trinilisa

Did anybody see the Disgusting Duo making fun of Nick? After all the crap they've pulled (especially that vent-crawling fungus), they have no room to judge Nick. Yes, he's a cheating dog, but at lest he hasn't kidnapped any babies or killed his brother or sister!

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list