List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/07/07 02:30PM, Views: 122936, Replies: 4407
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/02/26 09:22AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    Mellow1

What a wonderful thread!!!! I find Shadam beyond repulsive! No woman...I mean NO WOMAN bi-polar or not, would ever bed her child's kidnapper! To call that a love story is sickening and a complete joke! These two are just selfish, sick creeps that hurt everyone around them. I also do not buy the "Sharon is so kind and forgiving"! BULL! If she were sincere in "forgiving" Adam.....then she would not go back and forth every two seconds with him. She would have forgiven him so that she could make peace with it and NOT kill him! Forgiving him does not include giving him ass cookies! That is just plain nasty!!!!!

#102   2013/02/26 09:24AM
    ItsOnlyASoap

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hello, Shadam hate thread! I just came in to get my missing baby, and my stolen lip gloss.

For some reason, I knew they would be in here.

This is the place

#103   2013/02/26 09:25AM
    ItsOnlyASoap

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote RebaSue:
    Quote trinilisa: And to add to my tornado rant, Sharon chose Adam over her own child again because there's no reason why she should have been driving him anywhere, and she did "reluctantly" agree, so she knew it was wrong...but she was thinking with the "other" brain, I guess. Faith could have been killed, again, as a result of actions by the babynapper...

That's why I can never like Sharon again.

While I am not a mother, I feel that the way the writers wrote the Faith storyline as far as Sharon (the mother) is concerned is a slap in the face to good mothers everywhere. And I'm not even a mother and I'm disgusted.

And their answer IS...Wait for it......"It's just a soap" and that enrages me..Like we want out mom characters on our soaps to be idiots.

it enrages me too...

I HATE they way they are writing sharon. absolutely HATE IT.

it's like they stripped sharon of any motherly love or protectiveness she had in order to have her bed her babynapper...

guess having sex with the babynapper is more important than being with her child...

thanks for nothing writers..

you have taken my fave character and stripped her of all the attributes i used to love her so much for..and why?

for adumb...

Well, I guess to some people it's "hot", but to me, all it is is disgusting...

And then some

#104   2013/02/26 09:26AM
    ItsOnlyASoap

Quote Mellow1: What a wonderful thread!!!! I find Shadam beyond repulsive! No woman...I mean NO WOMAN bi-polar or not, would ever bed her child's kidnapper! To call that a love story is sickening and a complete joke! These two are just selfish, sick creeps that hurt everyone around them. I also do not buy the "Sharon is so kind and forgiving"! BULL! If she were sincere in "forgiving" Adam.....then she would not go back and forth every two seconds with him. She would have forgiven him so that she could make peace with it and NOT kill him! Forgiving him does not include giving him ass cookies! That is just plain nasty!!!!!

True and she would have at least waited for the ink to be dry on the divorce papers before she jumped in bed with him.She is pathetic.

#105   2013/02/26 09:27AM
    Justahousewife

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hello, Shadam hate thread! I just came in to get my missing baby, and my stolen lip gloss.

LOL.. Loved your scenarios from earlier in this thread...I was laughing so hard.. I think we need more...

#106   2013/02/26 09:37AM
    Crazy Annie

Attention people of Genoa City. If you are looking for your missing items then they are most likely at Sharons house in the top drawer of her dresser in the living room.If you are looking for your missing baby then check Ashleys house.Adam likes to drop off Sharons missing things there.

#107   2013/02/26 09:40AM
    SoapSassy

Quote Crazy Annie:

Attention people of Genoa City. If you are looking for your missing items then they are most likely at Sharons house in the top drawer of her dresser in the living room.If you are looking for your missing baby then check Ashleys house.Adam likes to drop off Sharons missing things there.

That's so true.Go to the stupid nymphomaniacs house or the baby killing vent crawler's.

#108   2013/02/26 09:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote Mellow1: What a wonderful thread!!!! I find Shadam beyond repulsive! No woman...I mean NO WOMAN bi-polar or not, would ever bed her child's kidnapper! To call that a love story is sickening and a complete joke! These two are just selfish, sick creeps that hurt everyone around them. I also do not buy the "Sharon is so kind and forgiving"! BULL! If she were sincere in "forgiving" Adam.....then she would not go back and forth every two seconds with him. She would have forgiven him so that she could make peace with it and NOT kill him! Forgiving him does not include giving him ass cookies! That is just plain nasty!!!!!

I'll continue to maintain that a monther doesn't need to spread her legs for the man who commits crimes against children as an act of "forgiveness"...

#109   2013/02/26 09:46AM
    SoapSassy

Quote trinilisa:

I'll continue to maintain that a monther doesn't need to spread her legs for the man who commits crimes against children as an act of "forgiveness"...

AMEN!Forgive and get away from him and keep him away from your child.

#110   2013/02/26 09:50AM
    Crazy Annie

Quote trinilisa:

A mother does not need to do these things.Sharon on the other hand needs to thank her daughters kidnapper with a good old roll in the hay. Then she thanks his father with a good roll in the hay.Why stop there. She then thanks Tucker.The wife of the woman that had her baby. Skankarella is so giving with her thanks.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list