List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti- Adam/Shadam Thread. (No fans)

Started by trinilisa at 2013/02/25 09:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/04/13 02:59AM, Views: 113298, Replies: 4373
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/02/26 06:58AM
    Re: New: Bash Adam/Shadam Thread, NO Fans
    trinilisa

And to add to my tornado rant, Sharon chose Adam over her own child again because there's no reason why she should have been driving him anywhere, and she did "reluctantly" agree, so she knew it was wrong...but she was thinking with the "other" brain, I guess. Faith could have been killed, again, as a result of actions by the babynapper...

#92   2013/02/26 07:02AM
    RebaSue

Quote trinilisa: And to add to my tornado rant, Sharon chose Adam over her own child again because there's no reason why she should have been driving him anywhere, and she did "reluctantly" agree, so she knew it was wrong...but she was thinking with the "other" brain, I guess. Faith could have been killed, again, as a result of actions by the babynapper...

That's why I can never like Sharon again.

#93   2013/02/26 07:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote RebaSue:
    Quote trinilisa: And to add to my tornado rant, Sharon chose Adam over her own child again because there's no reason why she should have been driving him anywhere, and she did "reluctantly" agree, so she knew it was wrong...but she was thinking with the "other" brain, I guess. Faith could have been killed, again, as a result of actions by the babynapper...

While I am not a mother, I feel that the way the writers wrote the Faith storyline as far as Sharon (the mother) is concerned is a slap in the face to good mothers everywhere. And I'm not even a mother and I'm disgusted.

#94   2013/02/26 07:35AM
    kenerly1

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote RebaSue:

While I am not a mother, I feel that the way the writers wrote the Faith storyline as far as Sharon (the mother) is concerned is a slap in the face to good mothers everywhere. And I'm not even a mother and I'm disgusted.

And their answer IS...Wait for it......"It's just a soap" and that enrages me..Like we want out mom characters on our soaps to be idiots.

#95   2013/02/26 08:06AM
    valleycliffe

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote RebaSue:

And their answer IS...Wait for it......"It's just a soap" and that enrages me..Like we want out mom characters on our soaps to be idiots.

it enrages me too...

I HATE they way they are writing sharon. absolutely HATE IT.

it's like they stripped sharon of any motherly love or protectiveness she had in order to have her bed her babynapper...

guess having sex with the babynapper is more important than being with her child...

thanks for nothing writers..

you have taken my fave character and stripped her of all the attributes i used to love her so much for..and why?

for adumb...

#96   2013/02/26 08:11AM
    RebaSue

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote RebaSue:

it enrages me too...

it's like they stripped sharon of any motherly love or protectiveness she had in order to have her bed her babynapper...

guess having sex with the babynapper is more important than being with her child...

you have taken my fave character and stripped her of all the attributes i used to love her so much for..and why?

for adumb...

Exactly!The Bill Bell Sharon would have torn Adam to shreds.That was one of the qualities I loved about her,the way she loved and protected her kids.

#97   2013/02/26 08:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote RebaSue:

While I don't mind any female characters showing some vulnerability, I don't like the female characters to be dumbed down the way the writers have dumbed down the female characters on this show. And dumbing down a character so much that she sleeps with her baby's kidnapper, and depends on him to "save" her, get her a high-paying job, and "give her her life back" as she stated, and depending on him to pay off people so that she can get away with a crime really is sad, even though it's fiction. I mean, do we want Sharon to still have the right to vote? Or should she revert back to the days when she would have been considered Adam's propperty?

#98   2013/02/26 08:14AM
    trinilisa

Quote valleycliffe:
    Quote kenerly1:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote RebaSue:

it enrages me too...

for adumb...

Well, I guess to some people it's "hot", but to me, all it is is disgusting...

#99   2013/02/26 09:17AM
    BrendaJasonL...

Hello, Shadam hate thread! I just came in to get my missing baby, and my stolen lip gloss.

For some reason, I knew they would be in here.

#100   2013/02/26 09:21AM
    trinilisa

Quote BrendaJasonLovesAdam: Hello, Shadam hate thread! I just came in to get my missing baby, and my stolen lip gloss.

For some reason, I knew they would be in here.

Lol!
    Good to see you. (Should I be checking my purse for my lipstic and pregnancy test on the way out?):)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 09:22AM
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list