List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Nick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Nick

Started by weatherholt3 at 2013/02/22 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/24 03:40PM, Views: 1761, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/23 05:42AM
    Re: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee Nick
    spooter

This is how Nick always treats Sharon. ? He is so controlling. Shick is toxic and should never get back together.

Nick has been such an MIA daddy in this bullying story. ? Too busynwith summers auntie.

#12   2013/02/23 05:51AM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote spooter: This is how Nick always treats Sharon. ? He is so controlling. Shick is toxic and should never get back together.

Nick has been such an MIA daddy in this bullying story. ? Too busynwith summers auntie.

And here is where we totally agree..... on all counts.

#13   2013/02/23 06:03AM
    spooter

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote spooter: This is how Nick always treats Sharon. ? He is so controlling. Shick is toxic and should never get back together.

lol I love when that happens. Nick is a dick...

Ps sorry for any typos..I'm on my tablet and I'm not good

#14   2013/02/23 06:08AM
    lovinthesoaps

Quote spooter:
    Quote lovinthesoaps:

Love when folks can find common ground and Nick being a tool makes it happen alot. Sometimes I feel for JM. He spent a long time playing the fave and now.... not so much.

Not to worry about typo's they mean nothing to me.

#15   2013/02/23 07:05AM
    spooter

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote spooter:
    Quote lovinthesoaps:

Love when folks can find common ground and Nick being a tool makes it happen alot. Sometimes I feel for JM. He spent a long time playing the fave and now.... not so much.

Not to worry about typo's they mean nothing to me.
    I love when us fans can find common ground too. I think for the most that we probably see things more alike then we know. I also feel bad for JM he went from top to bottom in a minute. Going after his wife's sister is just so wrong.

#16   2013/02/23 07:23AM
    countryMomof4

Quote deceived:
    Quote AdamPhan: If you look up moron in the dictionary you'll see a picture on Nick there.

LOL...
    But seriously...when Nick was pleading with Sharon a couple of times about Adam, it was for her mental health, not because he was being nosy...Nick and Noah have been through a lot with Sharon, helping her get back on her feet; etc...

Agreed. If Sharon's mental healthiness is compromised, it affects both of his children in a negative way.

#17   2013/02/23 07:26AM
    countryMomof4

Quote lovinthesoaps:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: Nick just needs to let his Shadam hate go period. He has no room to talk about choosing partners or who his ex should be spending time with. Faith is in no danger around Adam and Sharon is a grown woman. He needs to leave it alone and deal with the real problems in his life...... like his teenage daughter and her issues as well as his girlfriend's hot ex coming to town!

Someone remarked in another thread that Phyllis had NOT told Nick about Summer's involvement in Jaimie' 2 suicide attempts.
    Phyllis and Summer are acting like high-school drop-outs...

Phyllis and Nick need to get it together where Summer is concerned. They are stuck in the "supergirl" past and need to see that she is showing signs of heading down the wrong path. Even hanging with Kyle.....

Nick needs to know what Summer was up to. Didn't Phyl give him shyte when she found out that Summer was skipping and told him that he couldn't cut her out of Summer's life? This is so much more serious than skipping school.

#18   2013/02/23 07:35AM
    Georgia rain

Well the Nick haters and the Adam lovers can't talk about Nick anymore, the writers are writing Adam to be just like Nick when it comes to women. And Sharon as usual is a home wrecker.. Adam a cheater and Sharon a home wrecker. I used to love Sharon, but the writing has destroyed any love I had for her.

#19   2013/02/23 07:42AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Georgia rain: Well the Nick haters and the Adam lovers can't talk about Nick anymore, the writers are writing Adam to be just like Nick when it comes to women. And Sharon as usual is a home wrecker.. Adam a cheater and Sharon a home wrecker. I used to love Sharon, but the writing has destroyed any love I had for her.

yep. you got that right...

LOLOL there goes the "adam ONLY loves and wants sharon and would never pull what nick pulled" excuse..

adam now too is a cheater and a waffler and can't make up his mind....

oh well, i am pretty sure he is going back to chels anyway.

#20   2013/02/23 08:07AM
    ski lady

I agree with OP, but I also totally understand Nick's pov. He knows the evil Adam is capable of and he knows Sharon has been doing better and is afraid she's going to backslide. And he doesn't trust Adam around Faith.

I also think the writers are well aware of us die-hard Shick fans and they throw us a bone now and then....Nick seemed jealous.

I'm hoping this is the final act of the Shadam play. Adam will eventually learn that Chelsea is pregnant or that she had his baby and Sharon will repeat her two-time act re Phyllis and give up her man for her lover's child.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list