List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 23278, Replies: 830
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #821   2007/12/04 01:57PM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    sutherngirl

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Love them Cowboys...but have y'all heard about those prices being attached to the seats and the new stadium? Good Lawd... you'd have to give up half a months salary just to register and at least half your annual salary to get your seat! I think they've just priced the working man right on out the park... Hell, we can't even afford to talegate(tailgate... oh whatever, you know what I mean!)We are gonna have to take up love offerings to afford to park in the lot!

I tried to get 4 tickets to the Cowboys VS Packers the seats were $825. each! I won't be doing that!

Yes maam... and they will be even higher once they move into that new stadium! Guess those seats aren't for the regular folks like us... only the rich and infamous who can afford them!

For real. I tried to get tix when they played the Texans in the preseason and the cheap tix were 125.00 apiece!! Too rich for my blood!!

#822   2007/12/04 01:58PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Love them Cowboys...but have y'all heard about those prices being attached to the seats and the new stadium? Good Lawd... you'd have to give up half a months salary just to register and at least half your annual salary to get your seat! I think they've just priced the working man right on out the park... Hell, we can't even afford to talegate(tailgate... oh whatever, you know what I mean!)We are gonna have to take up love offerings to afford to park in the lot!

I tried to get 4 tickets to the Cowboys VS Packers the seats were $825. each! I won't be doing that!

Yes maam... and they will be even higher once they move into that new stadium! Guess those seats aren't for the regular folks like us... only the rich and infamous who can afford them!

For real. I tried to get tix when they played the Texans in the preseason and the cheap tix were 125.00 apiece!! Too rich for my blood!!

That's what I'm talking about... Well.. as much as we love em... So much for them being the "people's team" Cuz the people can't afford to go to their games

#823   2007/12/04 01:59PM
    sutherngirl

Quote cherchezlefemme: Don't hate me y'all.... I don't have to shop I give gift cards... all my kids are grown!

I give gift cards to the grown folk too but I also have small kids and babies in the family so I like to get them toys, etc..

#824   2007/12/04 02:00PM
    sutherngirl

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote PLC02: 21 Days until CHRISTMAS!:o

Have u finished yo Christmas shopping? I finished mine last month.. I hate waiting until the last minute..

You're on the ball girl! I haven't even begun!!

I hate waiting til the last minute. The malls are too crowded..

#825   2007/12/04 02:02PM
    sutherngirl

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:

That's what I'm talking about... Well.. as much as we love em... So much for them being the "people's team" Cuz the people can't afford to go to their games

Lol.. Fo sho..

#826   2007/12/04 02:08PM
    PLC02

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote PLC02: 21 Days until CHRISTMAS!:o

Have u finished yo Christmas shopping? I finished mine last month.. I hate waiting until the last minute..

You're on the ball girl! I haven't even begun!!

She is... I love your picture!

#827   2007/12/04 02:10PM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote cherchezlefemme:
    Quote PLC02:

That's just not right! Ticks me off!

#828   2007/12/04 02:13PM
    seattlejannafan

Hello everyone, wanted to drop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the best 2008 ever !!! I hope to be coming in more, ive been so busy lately. I missed everyone here !

#829   2007/12/04 02:15PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote seattlejannafan:
    Hello everyone, wanted to drop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and the best 2008 ever !!! I hope to be coming in more, ive been so busy lately. I missed everyone here !

Well... Seasons Greetings Seattlejanna!

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list