List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 22515, Replies: 830
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #811   2007/12/03 09:50AM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    cherchezlefemme

Quote PLC02: Cowboys going to the superbowl!!!

Yeah!!! That's right!!! You Know!

#812   2007/12/03 09:55AM
    sutherngirl

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote sutherngirl: I saw the game. My team won.. Go Cowboys!! I hope they go to the super bowl..

Me Too!! Im excited this year for the Dallas Cowboys! I live in S.E. TX near S. Padre Island...
    Happy Holidays Everyone.. and God Bless Everyone on this board... may you have a peaceful Christmas... 82 here today... hard to shop for Christmas presents in the sunshine... since I am from Detroit, MI LOL

Hey Candy!! I'm in Houston and it has been raining today so I didn't do any shopping..

Hi Neighbor! It sure does rain alot in Houston... we fly there frequently to visit my husband's sister, they are in partnership in a Criminal and Divorce law firm based in downtown Houston, and here in S.TX... Love Houston!!! Go Cowboys!!

I like visiting S TX. Especially San Padre Island. I was there a little while ago..

#813   2007/12/03 02:37PM
    cherchezlefemme

Love them Cowboys...but have y'all heard about those prices being attached to the seats and the new stadium? Good Lawd... you'd have to give up half a months salary just to register and at least half your annual salary to get your seat! I think they've just priced the working man right on out the park... Hell, we can't even afford to talegate(tailgate... oh whatever, you know what I mean!)We are gonna have to take up love offerings to afford to park in the lot!

#814   2007/12/03 03:49PM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme: Love them Cowboys...but have y'all heard about those prices being attached to the seats and the new stadium? Good Lawd... you'd have to give up half a months salary just to register and at least half your annual salary to get your seat! I think they've just priced the working man right on out the park... Hell, we can't even afford to talegate(tailgate... oh whatever, you know what I mean!)We are gonna have to take up love offerings to afford to park in the lot!

I tried to get 4 tickets to the Cowboys VS Packers the seats were $825. each! I won't be doing that!

#815   2007/12/04 01:48PM
    PLC02

21 Days until CHRISTMAS!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/04 02:08PM
    #816   2007/12/04 01:52PM
    sutherngirl

Quote PLC02: 21 Days until CHRISTMAS!:o

Have u finished yo Christmas shopping? I finished mine last month.. I hate waiting until the last minute..

#817   2007/12/04 01:54PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Love them Cowboys...but have y'all heard about those prices being attached to the seats and the new stadium? Good Lawd... you'd have to give up half a months salary just to register and at least half your annual salary to get your seat! I think they've just priced the working man right on out the park... Hell, we can't even afford to talegate(tailgate... oh whatever, you know what I mean!)We are gonna have to take up love offerings to afford to park in the lot!

I tried to get 4 tickets to the Cowboys VS Packers the seats were $825. each! I won't be doing that!

Yes maam... and they will be even higher once they move into that new stadium! Guess those seats aren't for the regular folks like us... only the rich and infamous who can afford them!

#818   2007/12/04 01:54PM
    PLC02

Quote sutherngirl:

Have u finished yo Christmas shopping? I finished mine last month.. I hate waiting until the last minute..

Almost!!! I hate wrapping!

#819   2007/12/04 01:55PM
    Kristi07

Quote sutherngirl:

You're on the ball girl! I haven't even begun!!

#820   2007/12/04 01:57PM
    cherchezlefemme

Don't hate me y'all.... I don't have to shop I give gift cards... all my kids are grown!

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list