List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 23093, Replies: 830
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #801   2007/12/02 01:28PM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    SoapySportFan

I live about an hour out of Chicago. My sister and her family live in the Dallas area (which is why my adopted team after the Bears is the Cowboys). I hope that we can eventually relocate to Dallas: I love the people and the climate! In Chicago, I just love the peeps...

PLC, I gotta say that the Manning brothers are sure easy to look at! I am a fan of Peyton, but my jury is still out on Eli- when he first went through the pro draft, I thought he acted kinda spoiled and arrogant. And after he refused to play for San Diego and was traded to NY, look at how the Chargers improved! But he was young, I'll take a wait-and-see. Today, of course, I am pulling for my Bears against the Giants (no offense!). Isn't football season awesome?

#802   2007/12/02 01:35PM
    PLC02

Quote SoapySportFan: I live about an hour out of Chicago. My sister and her family live in the Dallas area (which is why my adopted team after the Bears is the Cowboys). I hope that we can eventually relocate to Dallas: I love the people and the climate! In Chicago, I just love the peeps...

PLC, I gotta say that the Manning brothers are sure easy to look at! I am a fan of Peyton, but my jury is still out on Eli- when he first went through the pro draft, I thought he acted kinda spoiled and arrogant. And after he refused to play for San Diego and was traded to NY, look at how the Chargers improved! But he was young, I'll take a wait-and-see. Today, of course, I am pulling for my Bears against the Giants (no offense!). Isn't football season awesome?

I need to get the NFL channel!! Football season RULES!!! The Manning brother are very easy on the eyes! Eli is still green, but I must say his team need a total overhaul! It's say a lot about a team when the quaterback is continual SACKED! Poor guy!

#803   2007/12/02 01:36PM
    SoapySportFan

Maybe he needs a good back rub heh heh heh!

#804   2007/12/02 01:40PM
    PLC02

Quote SoapySportFan: Maybe he needs a good back rub heh heh heh!

I'm telling ya! I'm GAME!

#805   2007/12/02 03:19PM
    Molli

Quote PLC02:
    Quote Molli:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Hi guys, I am on the Red River between TX and OK and it is 79 here with great sunshine. Suppose to be 36 degrees here tonight. We truly had not had a good frost yet!! Just keep Christmas in your heart and go for it. We love the Cowboys and saw the game on Cable. And a lot of places will block out Dec. 22 Cowboy game also. Bummer. If you can get cable, check it out before hand. You gotta root for the boys.... I personally liked the "triplets" Troy, Emmitt and What's his name." Also liked Jay Novack. man, I hate getting old.

Hi! "What's his name" LOL! My sister in law is a die hard Cowboy fan. I bought her a clock that has the triplets on it. Troy, Emmitt (I love Emmitt) and Michael

I got my son a autograph football of Jay Novack. My mom got me started on the Cowboys when I was 8, 31 years later I'm still hooked! I love the Cowboys!

I got my sister in law a signed Emmitt Smith football years ago. She's had many offers to sell it but she won't part with it. We all collect team memoriblia. I have so much Jets stuff, it takes up one room. Hubby has all his Steeler stuff in another.

Wow! Go Bears! I love Urlacher. Can I have him? Please? Poor Eli, he has big shoes to try to fill. I would hate being compared to my brother and father!

#806   2007/12/02 07:20PM
    mo42

Good evening everyone! I must tell you i think this chit-chat is just great. Right now i am having a big bowl of ice cream and listening to the rain. It is rather yucky rain snow sleet good nite to be in . I started my shopping also still have much to do , i am not going to put up many decorations as in the past, because frankly i hate taking them down. everyone have a great nite my dogs are looking at me eating my snack so i think it is only fair that they get one also. Have a good nite

#807   2007/12/02 09:46PM
    PLC02

Quote mo42: Good evening everyone! I must tell you i think this chit-chat is just great. Right now i am having a big bowl of ice cream and listening to the rain. It is rather yucky rain snow sleet good nite to be in . I started my shopping also still have much to do , i am not going to put up many decorations as in the past, because frankly i hate taking them down. everyone have a great nite my dogs are looking at me eating my snack so i think it is only fair that they get one also. Have a good nite

YUM!

#808   2007/12/02 09:48PM
    sutherngirl

Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote sutherngirl: I saw the game. My team won.. Go Cowboys!! I hope they go to the super bowl..

Me Too!! Im excited this year for the Dallas Cowboys! I live in S.E. TX near S. Padre Island...
    Happy Holidays Everyone.. and God Bless Everyone on this board... may you have a peaceful Christmas... 82 here today... hard to shop for Christmas presents in the sunshine... since I am from Detroit, MI LOL

Hey Candy!! I'm in Houston and it has been raining today so I didn't do any shopping..

#809   2007/12/03 02:35AM
    CandyLane5

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote CandyLane5:
    Quote sutherngirl: I saw the game. My team won.. Go Cowboys!! I hope they go to the super bowl..

Me Too!! Im excited this year for the Dallas Cowboys! I live in S.E. TX near S. Padre Island...
    Happy Holidays Everyone.. and God Bless Everyone on this board... may you have a peaceful Christmas... 82 here today... hard to shop for Christmas presents in the sunshine... since I am from Detroit, MI LOL

Hey Candy!! I'm in Houston and it has been raining today so I didn't do any shopping..

Hi Neighbor! It sure does rain alot in Houston... we fly there frequently to visit my husband's sister, they are in partnership in a Criminal and Divorce law firm based in downtown Houston, and here in S.TX... Love Houston!!! Go Cowboys!!

#810   2007/12/03 09:42AM
    PLC02

Cowboys going to the superbowl!!!

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list