List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 23279, Replies: 830
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #791   2007/12/02 09:22AM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    Molli

Quote SoapySportFan: My husband and I are both college football fans: he likes Ohio State, and I am for Illinois. We were so excited to see the college upsets last night because the Buckeyes will go to the National Championship, and Illinois will hopefully move into the top 10 and get a good bowl bid. Go Big Ten!! Our two pro teams are the Bears and the Cowboys (although I've always had a secret hankering for Mr. Favre in Green Bay!). Enjoy your games today ladies: I think dinner will be a pizza delivered to my house! Go Bears!

Pizza! Wonderful idea! I think I'll do that too.

That game last night between Pitt and WV was a stunner! WV didn't know what happened. I think that loss knocked them out of any bowl race. Looks like Ohio State could go to the Rose Bowl.

On New Years Day, we watch all the bowl games we can. Pork and sauerkraut for the new year. Supposed to bring good luck. I've been eating that for 47 years and it hasn't kicked in yet.

#792   2007/12/02 09:26AM
    suegerry

You people are lucky......to have all those football games.....we have very few and hubby and I really don't get to watch too many.....

How is everyone's weather today......it's cold here and will continue to be cold for quite awhile.....

#793   2007/12/02 09:31AM
    SoapySportFan

Molli, I have to say that New Years Eve and Day are two of our favorite days in our house! We watch football, play games with our kids (our 8 year old has quite a knack with the Madden football video games), play poker with the grownups, enjoy snacking (for me its usually the last hurrah before my annual diet starts), and just enjoy! We don't have any lucky foods, but maybe we should come up with one (I am a die-hard Cub fan during baseball season, stil waiting for that world series). Your pork and sauerkraut sounds yummy!

#794   2007/12/02 09:33AM
    SoapySportFan

Hi SueG, it is ccccold here! But it was worse yesterday, we had freezing rain from early afternoon into the wee hours. It is definitely feeling like December in Chicago! By the way, your Santa is fabulous!!

#795   2007/12/02 09:34AM
    suegerry

Has anyone seen Gommie and what about Delelilah.....girls if you're out there lurking in......show us some sign of life......this used to be our favourite thread and now that the holidays are upon us let's get together again.......

#796   2007/12/02 09:36AM
    suegerry

Quote SoapySportFan: Hi SueG, it is ccccold here! But it was worse yesterday, we had freezing rain from early afternoon into the wee hours. It is definitely feeling like December in Chicago! By the way, your Santa is fabulous!!

Oh! Thanks....and I like your peanuts people......they were my favourite characters.......Where are you from

#797   2007/12/02 12:11PM
    Texas Sunflower

Hi guys, I am on the Red River between TX and OK and it is 79 here with great sunshine. Suppose to be 36 degrees here tonight. We truly had not had a good frost yet!! Just keep Christmas in your heart and go for it. We love the Cowboys and saw the game on Cable. And a lot of places will block out Dec. 22 Cowboy game also. Bummer. If you can get cable, check it out before hand. You gotta root for the boys.... I personally liked the "triplets" Troy, Emmitt and What's his name." Also liked Jay Novack. man, I hate getting old.

#798   2007/12/02 12:23PM
    PLC02

Is anybody a NY Giant fan or the Colts? I love those Manning Brothers!

#799   2007/12/02 01:17PM
    Molli

Quote Texas Sunflower: Hi guys, I am on the Red River between TX and OK and it is 79 here with great sunshine. Suppose to be 36 degrees here tonight. We truly had not had a good frost yet!! Just keep Christmas in your heart and go for it. We love the Cowboys and saw the game on Cable. And a lot of places will block out Dec. 22 Cowboy game also. Bummer. If you can get cable, check it out before hand. You gotta root for the boys.... I personally liked the "triplets" Troy, Emmitt and What's his name." Also liked Jay Novack. man, I hate getting old.

Hi! "What's his name" LOL! My sister in law is a die hard Cowboy fan. I bought her a clock that has the triplets on it. Troy, Emmitt (I love Emmitt) and Michael

#800   2007/12/02 01:23PM
    PLC02

Quote Molli:
    Quote Texas Sunflower: Hi guys, I am on the Red River between TX and OK and it is 79 here with great sunshine. Suppose to be 36 degrees here tonight. We truly had not had a good frost yet!! Just keep Christmas in your heart and go for it. We love the Cowboys and saw the game on Cable. And a lot of places will block out Dec. 22 Cowboy game also. Bummer. If you can get cable, check it out before hand. You gotta root for the boys.... I personally liked the "triplets" Troy, Emmitt and What's his name." Also liked Jay Novack. man, I hate getting old.

Hi! "What's his name" LOL! My sister in law is a die hard Cowboy fan. I bought her a clock that has the triplets on it. Troy, Emmitt (I love Emmitt) and Michael

I got my son a autograph football of Jay Novack. My mom got me started on the Cowboys when I was 8, 31 years later I'm still hooked! I love the Cowboys!

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list