List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 23122, Replies: 830
    « 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:
    #781   2007/11/29 02:16PM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    PLC02

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote PLC02:
    Quote KeepingItReal: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
    daaaaa
    da
    da
    da
    da

Yep, it snowing real hard here.......and I've got a parent teacher interview to attend.

My daughter's teacher gave her a message saying that "I'm a good Mom".

That really made my day seeing how my boss be playing games with me and I had to call him on it.

But It's a new day and I've been very cordial. Looking forward to putting up the tree this Saturday.

Congrats good mom! Ask our boss if he has every heard of the game Wack-A-Mole! Then Wack HIM!

LMAO

He got a good tongue lashing but I was very "diplomatic" about it.

What kind of work do you do?

#782   2007/12/01 09:00PM
    PLC02

I'm soooooooooo upset that I missed the Cowboys VS Packers! ! Did anybody see the game?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/02 12:18PM
    #783   2007/12/01 09:05PM
    sutherngirl

I saw the game. My team won.. Go Cowboys!! I hope they go to the super bowl..

#784   2007/12/01 09:12PM
    PLC02

Quote sutherngirl: I saw the game. My team won.. Go Cowboys!! I hope they go to the super bowl..

Go Cowboys!!!! Love the Boys!! My 9 year old is a big Packers fan, I like tha Packers too, I've just been a loyal Cowboys fans since I was 8! I couldn't find the game on any stations here in Arkansas!

#785   2007/12/01 09:18PM
    sutherngirl

Quote PLC02:
    Quote sutherngirl: I saw the game. My team won.. Go Cowboys!! I hope they go to the super bowl..

Go Cowboys!!!! Love the Boys!! My 9 year old is a big Packers fan, I like tha Packers too, I've just been a loyal Cowboys fans since I was 8! I couldn't find the game on any stations here in Arkansas!

I saw it on the NFL channel. I subscribe to the HD channels thru the cable co. I like Brett Favre. I hate he got hurt tho.

I've been a Cowboy's fan since the 80s. I liked Tony Dorsett..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/01 09:19PM
    #786   2007/12/01 09:25PM
    PLC02

Quote sutherngirl:
    Quote PLC02:

I saw it on the NFL channel. I subscribe to the HD channels thru the cable co. I like Brett Favre. I hate he got hurt tho.

I've been a Cowboy's fan since the 80s. I liked Tony Dorsett..

I remember the Tony days! Roger Staubach was the quartback!

#787   2007/12/02 04:26AM
    CandyLane5

Me Too!! Im excited this year for the Dallas Cowboys! I live in S.E. TX near S. Padre Island...
    Happy Holidays Everyone.. and God Bless Everyone on this board... may you have a peaceful Christmas... 82 here today... hard to shop for Christmas presents in the sunshine... since I am from Detroit, MI LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/12/02 04:27AM
    #788   2007/12/02 04:49AM
    MissHathaway

geez Candy it's freezing here, about a whopping 15 degrees - hope you are doing well!

#789   2007/12/02 07:51AM
    Molli

Quote PLC02:

The Cowboys are looking really good this year. They have an excellent shot at the big dance. Whoa, Cowboy vs Patriots Super Bowl! We have a party every year, it don't matter who's playing. Eat, drink, play cards and watch the game with friends, always a good time.

Hubby and I live and breathe football. High school, college and pro. He's a Steeler fan, I'm a Jets fan. Boy are we bad this year! I've been a Jets fan since Joe Namath. Darn I'm old. I'm from the State College area so of course I'm a big Penn State fan. I see we're playing in the Alamo Bowl this year, not the Rose Bowl but I'll take it LOL!

#790   2007/12/02 09:00AM
    SoapySportFan

My husband and I are both college football fans: he likes Ohio State, and I am for Illinois. We were so excited to see the college upsets last night because the Buckeyes will go to the National Championship, and Illinois will hopefully move into the top 10 and get a good bowl bid. Go Big Ten!! Our two pro teams are the Bears and the Cowboys (although I've always had a secret hankering for Mr. Favre in Green Bay!). Enjoy your games today ladies: I think dinner will be a pizza delivered to my house! Go Bears!

« 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list