List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 22492, Replies: 830
    « 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:
    #771   2007/11/29 01:41PM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    PLC02

Quote suegerry:
    Quote PLC02: Count down to Christmas is coming! Who still needs to shop? I know I do. I have a 9 and 5 year old boys to shop for! Anyone have any suggestion of the Hottest Toys out there?

It's been such a long time since my grandsons....were that age.....can remember one wanting movies and puzzles....but now I'd think electronic gadgets would be the most popular things for them......as for the Hottest Toys......hummm realy didn't pay that much attention.....but if I come up with something.....I'll let you know.....

I think your right about the electronic gadgets. MONEY!!! I wish is was Movies, boardgames and puzzles! Thanks!

#772   2007/11/29 01:43PM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme: PLC...It's been a minute since I've purchased gagets for lil ones... but I am a firm believer in Leap Frog products... Educational stuff and brain teasers that are entertaining for the very young.

Just bought a Leapster and Leap Frog spelling and Math twisty thing-amuduche!

Oh and I got the Fly Pen by Leap Frog! Too cool!

#773   2007/11/29 01:44PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote PLC02:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: PLC...It's been a minute since I've purchased gagets for lil ones... but I am a firm believer in Leap Frog products... Educational stuff and brain teasers that are entertaining for the very young.

Just bought a Leapster and Leap Frog spelling and Math twisty thing-amuduche!

Oh and I got the Fly Pen by Leap Frog! Too cool!

See what I mean... Even you can have fun with that stuff!

#774   2007/11/29 01:45PM
    PLC02

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Kristi07:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Hi Sue, PLC, Keep, Kristi....Seasons Greetings from your posting pal in Texas!

The sky is clear, the sun is out and it's about 52degrees here... Sorry it's snowy and mushy were you guys are... Y'all are welcome to come kick it wit me any time! I'm not even close to being ready for the holidays... This Friday I'm hosting a martini party jus so I can get people to help me decorate my house

Hello neighbor!! That's a good idea!! And we just got a new house so I'll be moving this weekend!! i need all the help I can get with decorating!!

Gee a new house with the new baby.....congrat on both and enjoy .....

Thanks so much! Yes very busy! The first thing I'm doing is putting up my tree!!

Your welcome!! Putting up the tree is such a task now! I want one that pops up and the limbs are already fluff !

#775   2007/11/29 01:47PM
    PLC02

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote suegerry:
    Quote Kristi07: Hey Sue!! I love the holidays! I have a new baby and I can't wait for him to experience his first Christmas! I just wish we would have some true winter weather here!!

How wonderful.....a new baby ...his first Xmas.....we will be with the four youngest of our grandchildren again this year.....the youngest will be 15 months.....last year she was only 2 and a bit.....but it was so nice to see her with her sisters.....and this year we're so looking to seing her reaction ......enjoy you're little boy......a child's first years are so precious........

Where are you......?

We have some snow here in Central Canada (Ontario) but rain and warmer weather is on its way.....not so much fun to see it and then to see it go at XMas.....if I can rememmber last year it was green .....

I'm in Louisiana and we are always dreaming of a white Christmas! I also have a 9year old daughter and an 8 year old son who adore their baby brother tremendously! I'm curious to see how his reaction will be when he sits on Santas lap! Hope his beard is on tight cause he's a grabber!

Too funny! Sounds like you have an adorable family!

#776   2007/11/29 01:48PM
    KeepingItReal

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
    daaaaa
    da
    da
    da
    da

Yep, it snowing real hard here.......and I've got a parent teacher interview to attend.

My daughter's teacher gave her a message saying that "I'm a good Mom".

That really made my day seeing how my boss be playing games with me and I had to call him on it.

But It's a new day and I've been very cordial. Looking forward to putting up the tree this Saturday.

#777   2007/11/29 01:50PM
    chychy65

Quote KeepingItReal: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
    daaaaa
    da
    da
    da
    da

Yep, it snowing real hard here.......and I've got a parent teacher interview to attend.

That really made my day seeing how my boss be playing games with me and I had to call him on it.

But It's a new day and I've been very cordial. Looking forward to putting up the tree this Saturday.

that is when i SAID im putting mine up...

#778   2007/11/29 01:50PM
    PLC02

daaaaa
    da
    da
    da
    da

Congrats good mom! Ask our boss if he has every heard of the game Wack-A-Mole! Then Wack HIM!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/29 01:51PM
    #779   2007/11/29 02:03PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote PLC02:
    daaaaa
    da
    da
    da
    da

Congrats good mom! Ask our boss if he has every heard of the game Wack-A-Mole! Then Wack HIM!

LMAO

He got a good tongue lashing but I was very "diplomatic" about it.

#780   2007/11/29 02:07PM
    cherchezlefemme

daaaaa
    da
    da
    da
    da

Well... Of course you're a good mom... you let out all your frustrations here Now, have a party like I'm gonna do on Friday and get everybody to help you decorate the tree and the house! Egg nogg anyone?

« 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list