List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 22880, Replies: 830
    « 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:
    #761   2007/11/29 12:16PM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    suegerry

Cherchez......how luck you are to be in a warm environment.....gee I love winter and the snow....but getting older or should I say of the "leisure age" I would just love to warm up.......Have a great party and do make sure they all help with decorating.......just make sure they go easy on the martini....actually my favourite drink....

#762   2007/11/29 12:17PM
    Kristi07

Quote cherchezlefemme: Hi Sue, PLC, Keep, Kristi....Seasons Greetings from your posting pal in Texas!

The sky is clear, the sun is out and it's about 52degrees here... Sorry it's snowy and mushy were you guys are... Y'all are welcome to come kick it wit me any time! I'm not even close to being ready for the holidays... This Friday I'm hosting a martini party jus so I can get people to help me decorate my house

Hello neighbor!! That's a good idea!! And we just got a new house so I'll be moving this weekend!! i need all the help I can get with decorating!!

#763   2007/11/29 12:20PM
    PLC02

Quote Kristi07:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: Hi Sue, PLC, Keep, Kristi....Seasons Greetings from your posting pal in Texas!

The sky is clear, the sun is out and it's about 52degrees here... Sorry it's snowy and mushy were you guys are... Y'all are welcome to come kick it wit me any time! I'm not even close to being ready for the holidays... This Friday I'm hosting a martini party jus so I can get people to help me decorate my house

Hello neighbor!! That's a good idea!! And we just got a new house so I'll be moving this weekend!! i need all the help I can get with decorating!!

Congrats on the New House!

#764   2007/11/29 12:23PM
    cherchezlefemme

Kristi... just say you're havin a holiday celebration at the new house and have everyone meet you there so they can help you unpack! Yeah... I know that's really devious, but hey... I don't watch these soaps for no reason! You know what would be great ladies? If we could get all the Y&R board posters to meet up... You know, have a convention of sorts. I can't do it next year... My youngest is graduating from College next May... So I'll be tied up next year through the summer... After that... We can party like rock stars!

#765   2007/11/29 12:24PM
    suegerry

Quote Kristi07:

Gee a new house with the new baby.....congrat on both and enjoy .....

#766   2007/11/29 12:26PM
    suegerry

Quote PLC02: Count down to Christmas is coming! Who still needs to shop? I know I do. I have a 9 and 5 year old boys to shop for! Anyone have any suggestion of the Hottest Toys out there?

It's been such a long time since my grandsons....were that age.....can remember one wanting movies and puzzles....but now I'd think electronic gadgets would be the most popular things for them......as for the Hottest Toys......hummm realy didn't pay that much attention.....but if I come up with something.....I'll let you know.....

#767   2007/11/29 12:28PM
    cherchezlefemme

PLC...It's been a minute since I've purchased gagets for lil ones... but I am a firm believer in Leap Frog products... Educational stuff and brain teasers that are entertaining for the very young.

#768   2007/11/29 12:29PM
    Kristi07

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Kristi07:

Gee a new house with the new baby.....congrat on both and enjoy .....

Thanks so much! Yes very busy! The first thing I'm doing is putting up my tree!!

#769   2007/11/29 12:30PM
    suegerry

Quote cherchezlefemme: PLC...It's been a minute since I've purchased gagets for lil ones... but I am a firm believer in Leap Frog products... Educational stuff and brain teasers that are entertaining for the very young.

What a great idea.....good for girls as well.....thanks....

#770   2007/11/29 12:38PM
    cherchezlefemme

Quote suegerry:
    Quote cherchezlefemme: PLC...It's been a minute since I've purchased gagets for lil ones... but I am a firm believer in Leap Frog products... Educational stuff and brain teasers that are entertaining for the very young.

What a great idea.....good for girls as well.....thanks....

Your welcome...

« 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list