List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Our Chit-Chat...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Our Chit-Chat...

Started by PlatinumVlonde at 2006/10/24 06:06AM
    Latest post: 2008/05/12 02:17PM, Views: 21533, Replies: 830
    « 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:
    #751   2007/11/26 10:58AM
    Re: Our Chit-Chat...
    suegerry

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote suegerry: KeepingItReal......where are tho.......I wasn't her on Friday but was waiting to see you today........come on out gal pat.......

Bwaaaa Bwaaaaa *Count Dracula voice - I'm back but not for long got lots to do

Are you Xmas shopping......have mine almost all done.....but hey buddy nice to see you on board.....not too much sun out here lately......how's your way....

#752   2007/11/26 11:05AM
    KeepingItReal

Same here......overcast. Rain in the forecast for tomorrow that should melt what's left of the snow.

I've got my Christmas list done. Good for you quite a few people I know have theirs done.

Well, there's 11 grandchildren not including my daughter and 8 adults.

We buy for everyone but my sister and I split the kids - she does the boys and I do the girls. Then we put together and buy for the grown ups (something small).

I've got my work cut out but I pretty much now what I'm getting for the girls.

As for my daugher, beleive it or not she's asked for "nothing". Mind you I've purchesed a few outfits for her and she says she wants that game "Twisters". Plus I've picked up one stocking stuffer for her.

We also, buy a gift for the Christmas Wish foundation and place it under the tree in the Mall.

The Boards I see are not jumping today but that's understandable due to the US Thanksgiving holiday.

See you on the other Threads.

Go Sharon Go!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/26 11:07AM
    #753   2007/11/29 11:45AM
    suegerry

Bringing this back to top......

Where is Gommie these days.....hope you're doing well my pal.....missing you......let's exchange/share some holiday talk.......

#754   2007/11/29 11:54AM
    Kristi07

Hey Sue!! I love the holidays! I have a new baby and I can't wait for him to experience his first Christmas! I just wish we would have some true winter weather here!!

#755   2007/11/29 11:54AM
    PLC02

Count down to Christmas is coming! Who still needs to shop? I know I do. I have a 9 and 5 year old boys to shop for! Anyone have any suggestion of the Hottest Toys out there?

#756   2007/11/29 12:04PM
    suegerry

Quote Kristi07: Hey Sue!! I love the holidays! I have a new baby and I can't wait for him to experience his first Christmas! I just wish we would have some true winter weather here!!

How wonderful.....a new baby ...his first Xmas.....we will be with the four youngest of our grandchildren again this year.....the youngest will be 15 months.....last year she was only 2 and a bit.....but it was so nice to see her with her sisters.....and this year we're so looking to seing her reaction ......enjoy you're little boy......a child's first years are so precious........

Where are you......?

We have some snow here in Central Canada (Ontario) but rain and warmer weather is on its way.....not so much fun to see it and then to see it go at XMas.....if I can rememmber last year it was green .....

#757   2007/11/29 12:12PM
    Kristi07

Quote suegerry:
    Quote Kristi07: Hey Sue!! I love the holidays! I have a new baby and I can't wait for him to experience his first Christmas! I just wish we would have some true winter weather here!!

How wonderful.....a new baby ...his first Xmas.....we will be with the four youngest of our grandchildren again this year.....the youngest will be 15 months.....last year she was only 2 and a bit.....but it was so nice to see her with her sisters.....and this year we're so looking to seing her reaction ......enjoy you're little boy......a child's first years are so precious........

Where are you......?

We have some snow here in Central Canada (Ontario) but rain and warmer weather is on its way.....not so much fun to see it and then to see it go at XMas.....if I can rememmber last year it was green .....

I'm in Louisiana and we are always dreaming of a white Christmas! I also have a 9year old daughter and an 8 year old son who adore their baby brother tremendously! I'm curious to see how his reaction will be when he sits on Santas lap! Hope his beard is on tight cause he's a grabber!

#758   2007/11/29 12:12PM
    cherchezlefemme

Hi Sue, PLC, Keep, Kristi....Seasons Greetings from your posting pal in Texas!

The sky is clear, the sun is out and it's about 52degrees here... Sorry it's snowy and mushy were you guys are... Y'all are welcome to come kick it wit me any time! I'm not even close to being ready for the holidays... This Friday I'm hosting a martini party jus so I can get people to help me decorate my house

#759   2007/11/29 12:13PM
    cherchezlefemme

PLC... you're in LA? It's pretty decent down there but I hear a cold front is coming... It's suppose to rain here in a few days.

#760   2007/11/29 12:15PM
    PLC02

Quote cherchezlefemme: Hi Sue, PLC, Keep, Kristi....Seasons Greetings from your posting pal in Texas!

The sky is clear, the sun is out and it's about 52degrees here... Sorry it's snowy and mushy were you guys are... Y'all are welcome to come kick it wit me any time! I'm not even close to being ready for the holidays... This Friday I'm hosting a martini party jus so I can get people to help me decorate my house

You go Cher send me a martini and I will toss you a decoration! **Clink!**
    I'm in Arkansas it's also 52 a sunny! Crisp Clean air!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/11/29 12:15PM
    « 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list