List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: what will Adam do

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

what will Adam do

Started by wildflow at 2013/02/20 01:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/20 07:59PM, Views: 1251, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/20 01:42PM
    what will Adam do
    wildflow

when he finds out about the pregnancy....will they get back
    together..

#2   2013/02/20 01:46PM
    Re: what will Adam do
    trixie60

I'm not sure what Adam will do because Chelsea doesn't seem to want to get back together with him. I can see them being civil to each other after a while, if she tells him about the baby. But if she's up to something and still tries to hide the fact that she's pregnant and he does find out someway, he won't be happy with her. The fact that Adam still questions her about hiding something may be an indication that he might find out on his own or find out from someone else.

#3   2013/02/20 02:07PM
    Jackie10

They have play the oh Im going to tell you oh never mind card to many times already. Who cares. He can be a father to his child with out her. They have drug this ridiculous story line with these two mismatched people out to long get it over with already. A baby isnt going to make it any better. They are turning fans away left and right they need to move on away from it already.

#4   2013/02/20 02:09PM
    andilk

She doesn't want to share her life with Sharon! Every time, she is ready to tell him.....Sharon shows up, as if she knows Chelsea & Adam are there together! I am NOT a Sharon fan! I would like to strangle her! She struts around like she's, so, special.....NOT!

#5   2013/02/20 02:10PM
    aquarius50

Quote Jackie10: They have play the oh Im going to tell you oh never mind card to many times already. Who cares. He can be a father to his child with out her. They have drug this ridiculous story line with these two mismatched people out to long get it over with already. A baby isnt going to make it any better. They are turning fans away left and right they need to move on away from it already.

...and she needs to tell Adam about the baby already and stop using Sharon as her excuse not to tell because Sharon has nothing to do with the baby

#6   2013/02/20 02:13PM
    andilk

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote Jackie10: They have play the oh Im going to tell you oh never mind card to many times already. Who cares. He can be a father to his child with out her. They have drug this ridiculous story line with these two mismatched people out to long get it over with already. A baby isnt going to make it any better. They are turning fans away left and right they need to move on away from it already.

...and she needs to tell Adam about the baby already and stop using Sharon as her excuse not to tell because Sharon has nothing to do with the baby

No she doesn't, but Sharon sure likes to get in between Chelsea & Adam & flaunt herself! She's an evil b*t*h! She knows, exactly, what she's doing & what her presence does to Chelsea!

#7   2013/02/20 02:27PM
    aquarius50

Quote andilk:
    Quote aquarius50:

No she doesn't, but Sharon sure likes to get in between Chelsea & Adam & flaunt herself! She's an evil b*t*h! She knows, exactly, what she's doing & what her presence does to Chelsea!

Which is why Chelsea needs to one-up on her by slapping her in the face with the unexpected by telling Adam she's pregnant right in front of Sharon and then sit back and watch Sharon pick her face up off the floor

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/20 02:28PM
    #8   2013/02/20 03:38PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

I am not a CHADAM or a Chelsea fan. I think she needs to quit playing with 3 peoples lives and fess up. we all know Adam had that dream he would drop Sharon in a New York minute and I love SHADAM.

I have said this once and I'll say it again, there will be NO SHADAM long term and quit frankly I a,tired of this non - exciting trianle... end it already.... kind of want to see what Dylan has to offer my girl!

At the end of the day I want Adam and Sharon happy either together or apart. have lost interest in this triangle before it began... jmo

#9   2013/02/20 03:50PM
    janetb

Quote andilk: She doesn't want to share her life with Sharon! Every time, she is ready to tell him.....Sharon shows up, as if she knows Chelsea & Adam are there together! I am NOT a Sharon fan! I would like to strangle her! She struts around like she's, so, special.....NOT!

Sharon always shows up with that stupid look on her face when Adam and Chelsea are together.It's like she's stalking them and is afraid to leave Adam alone.Adam and Chelsea can share custody of their child,they don't have to be together.

#10   2013/02/20 04:35PM
    andilk

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote andilk:
    Quote aquarius50:

Which is why Chelsea needs to one-up on her by slapping her in the face with the unexpected by telling Adam she's pregnant right in front of Sharon and then sit back and watch Sharon pick her face up off the floor

That is what I'd like to see happen!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list